Priority Target: Drake V. (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one would you prefer me making a character for? ^^

that have character sheets posted rather, another person jumped in last moment so once their character is posted 4 hunters 3 targets

well personally i dont mind either or, but hunter characters in this scenario will have alot of intersting scenes, so id go for a hunter if i was u, :p

Okay, then I'll use one of my older characters. ^^

ok lol, feel free to use any and as many characters as you want just make sure if u use three, u can handle playing as three xP

I'm late! I'm so very late! *shoots off down rabbit hole*

The rp..! But I have good reason xP I just got my driver's permit

yay congrats lol, now go read the posts in the rp forum so you can catch up

Name: Mavrik Steele
Type: Demigod/Sorcerer
Target/Hunter: Hunter
Weapons/ability: Maverick carries no weapons at all but has been trained in advanced military hand to hand combat and the use of most firearms.
He has the ability to create weapons made of ice out of the moisture in the air, including but not limited to swords, daggers, spears, hammers, chains, ect.
He also has the ability to summon beasts that are from his home dimension of Grizwaldo. See history/bio for more details.
Mavrik is very careful when summoning the more powerful creatures as he has not mastered this ability fully and the creatures don't always obey him sometimes even attempting to kill him. Lastly Mavrik has slightly enhanced strength, endurance, healing ability, and agility due to his demigod origins.

Personality: Mavrik is very untrusting to most everyone he meets but if you can get him to trust you he will be loyal for life. Mavrik always pays back his debts and hates anyone who lies, steals, or targets the innocent seeing them as without honor or loyalty. He is actually a very good natured person and somewhat of a jokester when not on missions.
History/Bio: Mavriks mother Agent Steele was a special government agent working in some sort of supernatural investigation and control unit. She and her team were assigned to enter an extreme arctic dimension thought to be a barren land of ice. It was a mysterious dimensions known through ancient legends as "the frozen ice world of Grizwaldo". It was her and her teams job to explore it. Suddenly Agent Steele woke up laying on the snow. She had no idea what had happened or why they had fallen asleep. Feeling that something was wrong she aborted the mission and they returned back to HQ. Agent steele and her team were devastated to find that they had been missing for nearly three months. What was even more troubling was that Agent steel was two months pregnant. She wanted more than anything to abort the baby afraid that some sort of extraterrestrial life form or supernatural demon was growing within her but the government wouldn't allow it. They wanted the baby to be born and handed over to them so they could dissect and study it. Agent Steele agreed to gladly hand over the baby wanting absolutely nothing to do with it. During the labor of giving birth, before the baby was born into this world, Agent Steele had a sudden flashback of memories. She saw all the events that had occurred within Grizwaldo during the missing three months and suddenly she realized that she couldn't let them have her baby. She would protect it with all of her might and give it all the love that any mother would have for their child. Now that her full memory was back she knew what she needed to do. Immediately after giving birth she spoke the words to an ancient spell using the last of her hidden vestiges of magic to heal her body from the strain of childbirth. She then fought and killed numerous agents while protecting her newborn son and escaped the facility. Years later Mavrik Steele reentered the known world but this time he wasn't so little and defenseless.
Extra information: Mavrik despite being very good looking and in shape has not had any experiences with talking or being around women throughout his life other than his mother. He gets very shy and akward around beautiful women normally saying things to embarrass himself.
Looks: African American, bald head, Silver/grey eyes. 5'11, 250 pounds, wears black military boots, dark grey cargo pants, a black long sleeve turtle neck, with a long stark white leather trench coat with a high collar.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are MAJOR WIP's!

temp45_zps26f3b1f9.png

10443777_694367503958828_964828132_n.jpg
Alias:
Crimson

Experiment 22 Failure

Type:
Enhanced Human/Clone

Target/Hunter:
Hunter... but it's...complicated, because he's actually hunted.

Weapons/ability:
Enhanced speed, agility, stamina, acrobatic skills, eyesight, hearing, smell.

Personality: Behavior, Mood triggers, etc
History/Bio:Backstory and basic bio
Extra information: and sidenotes or extras that you think should be known
Looks: Picture or description of your character

temp45_zps05013dd8.png

10439666_694408170621428_1223260826_n.jpg
Alias:
Agent Nightflame
Scarlet

Type:
Enhanced Human/Elemental

Target/Hunter:
Hunter

Weapons/ability:

Personality: Behavior, Mood triggers, etc
History/Bio:Backstory and basic bio
Extra information: and sidenotes or extras that you think should be known
Looks: Picture or description of your character

Last edited:
accepted, but if you dont mind me asking, why little to no information?

Because they're both WIP's. In other words, I'm still working on their sheets. XD

i know what an wip is, my bad, i didnt see the wip mentioned at the top of ur post

It's fine. I should have made it more visible. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.