Priority Target: Drake V. (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aka~Kitsune
@Angel of Castiel
@Quiet Musician
@Gladis
All you peeps need to get yourselves back over here. Drake posted some movement and after all that im still the first to reply. This is the OOC. If something is going to keep you from posting SAY SO HERE!! It saves people a lot of trouble and confusion.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing

I am here...

@Aka~Kitsune thank you for the reply. If you would be so kind, there is a roleplay to get moving. Pardon me if i seem snippy, but drake needs some back bone and im the one here providing it.

It's fine :3 I will post eventually today. I actually put nothing since my hunter character is isolated unless she really meet s another hunter or target.

hey hey hey, i have backbone >_< i honestly forgot about the OOC forum, o.o lol, but now that i remember its here, problem solved

and as for aka kitsune, thats fine, i will find a way to have ur character join in the group once we get everybody out of the building

Thats what I was waiting for x3

lol thats fine, i know why you havent replied yet, and once the others reply, i can work on getting everybody out of that building and giving ur character an opening to enter the group

AND FOR THOSE WITH TARGET CHARACTERS I already have an idea as to how to introduce all of the target characters, so dont worry, our time will come soon enough lol, but just to avoid any confusion, im throwing a tiny spoiler out threw, Drake will be introduced first, not because im conceded or my character is cooler or any of that type of bs, but because im gunna try and get a few balls rolling all at once, including getting aka's character introduced into the hunter group. soon after that, all the targets will be introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.