• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Prinxiety Rp

Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
He sobbed, pressing against the wall

He just shook his head, hiccuping

how to comfort- "it's ok- you'll be alright- just try to breathe..?" He tried not to pose it as much of a question but nobody here actually knows how to comfort others so he failed in that

He sobbed, shaking his head and pulling at his hair "c-can-cant-..."

He whined, just rocking back and forth "...n-no-"

"...I don't-...shit-..." He buried his face in his knees, taking deep breaths in and out, "...O-okay- okay-...'m good-..." He wiped at his eyes. "Sorry- That was uh- I overreacted-"

He just stares at Virgil "What the fuck- you just had a panic attack and you're apologizing..??"

"...well uh- yeah?- You looked pretty freaked out so-..."

"...um- yeah?- You can't do that- I mean it's like-...kinda hard and you lose a lot of energy- but whatever-" He shrugged, "...Anyways do you want something to eat?- I'm pretty sure my parents bought some food yesterday-" He thought- He wasn't sure- he just knew since they had brought friends over yesterday so they most likely bought food

He shrugged, "They probably wouldn't be downstairs anyway-"

He opened his door, looking down the stairs and into the living room "Uh- okay they aren't here-"

Back