Prinxiety Rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Half asleep roman goes "huh..? oh-" He lets go of Virgil "'s ok- just me-"

Reactions: Oliver
He sobbed, pressing against the wall

"Hey- It's alright- uh- try to breathe? nobodies here- just you and me-"

oki))

Reactions: Oliver
He sobbed "I-i...mm-.."

He just shook his head, hiccuping

how to comfort- "it's ok- you'll be alright- just try to breathe..?" He tried not to pose it as much of a question but nobody here actually knows how to comfort others so he failed in that

He sobbed, shaking his head and pulling at his hair "c-can-cant-..."

"I-.. i don't know how to help- but you're gonna hurt yourself doing that-"

He whined, just rocking back and forth "...n-no-"

"...I don't-...shit-..." He buried his face in his knees, taking deep breaths in and out, "...O-okay- okay-...'m good-..." He wiped at his eyes. "Sorry- That was uh- I overreacted-"

He just stares at Virgil "What the fuck- you just had a panic attack and you're apologizing..??"

"...well uh- yeah?- You looked pretty freaked out so-..."

"so you just- stopped..? You confuse me greatly-"

"...um- yeah?- You can't do that- I mean it's like-...kinda hard and you lose a lot of energy- but whatever-" He shrugged, "...Anyways do you want something to eat?- I'm pretty sure my parents bought some food yesterday-" He thought- He wasn't sure- he just knew since they had brought friends over yesterday so they most likely bought food

He hums "Food would be nice I suppose.. are your parents still here.?"

He shrugged, "They probably wouldn't be downstairs anyway-"

"mmn- mmkay-.."

He opened his door, looking down the stairs and into the living room "Uh- okay they aren't here-"