Prinxiety Rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"...o-ok-..." He closed his eyes slightly, he had felt so exhausted the past few days, it felt good to sleep. Sure maybe he had already gotten a lot of sleep, and maybe it was concerning that he still felt dizzy and tired. But it was fine- he got to cuddle with Roman

gonna slepe)) He runs a gentle hand through Virgils hair, noticing how tired Virgil seemed and not knowing how to be soothing and that's kinda soothign right-

Reactions: Oliver
also sorry ur thing didn't show up until like 10 minutes after you posted it for some reason even when i refreshed it)0

weird and okay-)) He leaned into the touch, shivering as his eyelids fluttered "...mmm~..."

"You can sleep- you're clearly tired-"

"....mmmnh-...but-...okay-"

Reactions: Wren_feather_
He hums, pulling Virgil close and messing with his hair because no he will never leave virgils hair alone it is fluffy and nice-

He make noises, leaning into the touch "...mnhmnh-...Safe..."
\

He smiles, his heart melting at that "Yes- very safe- always"

He purred "no-...just with you-"

"mm.. well I'm glad you're safe with me then-"

He purred, melting into Roman. His mind fully believed nothing would hurt him when he was there- "...mmm...Feel lightheaded-..."

sorry was getting ready for bed)) "Oh? Are you alright?"

Kk)) '"...mmn...dunno-..." He closed his eyes, far too tired to try and stay awake

"That's-.. kay then-"

He fell asleep quickly, snoring softly as he buried his head into Roman's chest

He smiles, wrapping his arms around Virgil and relaxing, falling asleep not long after. ((as they ignore that school exists the next day and just go ~mm cuddles~))

After a while he jolted awake, frantically looking around the room and desperately struggling to get away from whoever was holding him