PRINCESS WARS! - OOC/SIGN-UP'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha yeah Tiana lol, I was about say wait...thanks, will have her up tomorrow.

Reactions: Ali
Yay! I'll post her ASAP! :3

Anna is almost ready--and I'm claiming Jane Porter please! =D Also, Princess Leia is technically a Disney Princess now. XD

Last edited:
@Ali I'm going to call my CS done!

I have the rough outline here I'll be making it all fancy at a later time.

Tinkerbell-Advanced-by-OXAN.jpg

Name
Tinkerbell
Race
Fairy
Appearance
Tinkerbell is small and slender, she has blonde hair and it's always up in a pony tail. She wears a dress made of leaves and branches. The top part of her dress is covered with armor made from wooden bark and her shoes are made from leaves. She has wings that have 2 parts to them the upper and lower part the upper part is larger then the lower part, they're both a transparent white. She has baby blue eyes and rose red lips. When Tink shifts to human size her dress changes to this. [spoili]
143dde5f81009a1828b87697a3820414.jpg
[/spoili]
Personality
Sassy, feisty, creative, talented, ambitious, intelligent, crafty, curious, envious, ultimately warm-hearted, reckless, fearless, affectionate, energetic, impulsive, temperamental, rebellious, smart, intuitive
Nature, Flying, Reading, Poetry, Magic, Fixing things.
Dislikes
Things she can't fix, snow, water,
Born Abilities
Flight
Weapon Creation and Upgrading
Chosen Ability/Abilities
Shifting from fairy size to human size
Character Artifact
Thimble
Chosen Tactic
Sitting back and waiting as she upgrades some defenses and then rushing places she claims as easy before moving on to harder places
Weapon
The sword in the picture above
Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars
She feels as fairies are under looked because they are so small and wants to show them that they can rule land and have control.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and Ali
There we go, she's done I just need to make her CS, fancy. I'll be finishing it all cosmetic wise another time but the responses are done

Damn @Dramma Tink is a beast lol.

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
This role play is going to be awesome!!! I'm loving the twist everyone put to their princesses :wizard:

Oh! This looks absolutely incredible and interesting!

Is Belle really not taken?!
Would you let me try out for the studious Belle?

Thank you either way! <3

Oh! This looks absolutely incredible and interesting!

Is Belle really not taken?!
Would you let me try out for the studious Belle?

Thank you either way! <3
I know right? I was surprised myself to see her and Esmeralda as the last two standing :P
You most definitely can have Belle, she's all yours ^-^ Stick a CS up when you've got a minute and I'll mark her down as taken :)

I know right? I was surprised myself to see her and Esmeralda as the last two standing :P
You most definitely can have Belle, she's all yours ^-^ Stick a CS up when you've got a minute and I'll mark her down as taken :)

Yes! <3

Awesome, I'll have a CS up in no time!
First let me finish what I'm drawing, and I'll be snapping to it!

I will have Tiana done later today,

• Thank You
[Image is in Progress of Selection]

GSwPO66.png

5cBH6y7.png

A G E

R A C E
Human

A P P E A R A N C E
Standing at 5"5', Belle is a petite young woman with a slight hourglass figure, a small bust and hips. Her fair skin is complemented by her waist-long, wavy, brown hair--which can usually be found either tied by a blue ribbon behind her nape or half pinned up in a loose bun--and lovely hazel eyes.

Adorning her shoulders is blue traveling cloak clasped together to the side with the symbol of her kingdom, a rose. Ditching the familiar blue dress, Belle instead wears a simple rendition of a nobleman's hunting outfit resembling the mentioned dress finished with brown hunting boots and elegant white gloves perfect for holding her golden rose rapier that is mostly secured by her waist next to a small bag of rose seeds.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Intelligent, Caring, Stubborn, Headstrong, Outspoken, Curious, Bibliophilic

Studious because both her love of literature and of her mother's memory, Belle is an intelligent woman as well as a free thinker. Though quiet and seemingly busy with her readings and own thoughts, she is proud of her opinions and is happy to express and interject her thoughts with freedom and expression if the time arises or feels needed.

She absolutely loves feeling free and able to take hold of her life as well as wishing for adventure. One could say that she is a dreamer with an over active imagination and impossible views, but she believes that there is no reason to let other people put your dreams and opinions down, as long as you're willing to go forward, you can do anything.

5cBH6y7.png

L I K E S
Horseback Riding
Her Father - Maurice
Her Prince - The Beast
Maintaining Her Ideals
Being Taken Seriously
Adventure
Fairy Tales
Reading
Philippe
Romance
Wide Open Lands

D I S L I K E S
Barren Lands
Seeing Her Loved Ones Hurt or In Danger
Being Imprisoned
Being 'Put In Her Place'
Manipulation
Mistreatment

5cBH6y7.png

A B I L I T I E S
Plant Manipulation

The ability to create, shape, and control surrounding plant life by will and with concentration. Because roses never grew where she lived, she always finds herself creating and manipulating roses of every kind, perfect for offense since 'every rose has it's thorns'.

Chlorokinetic Combat
With Belle's ability to take control of plants, using them to her advantage in a fight can help her stay in the shadows and fight from afar if located in an area where life can grow.

5cBH6y7.png

A R T I F A C T
tumblr_inline_mfhw4aImu21qkkh1y.gif

T A C T I C
If in an area with plentiful amounts of foliage, she likes to stay in the background and control the plants around her to fight and defend from afar. This is because she is not the most sturdy and couldn't really be a tank or in the forefront. However, if need be, and she is brought into a situation where she has to fight in close proximity, she will unsheathe her rapier and put her fencing skills into action.

W E A P O N
An elegant gold handled rapier with a rose red grip and sheath.
[Image is In Progress of Selection]

R E A S O N F O R P A R T I C I P A T I O N
"Far off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise," oh, how much Belle longs for adventure! She may have had one adventure and found her true love, but to have another chance to experience excitement right in the palm of her hands is something she wouldn't dare pass up! With intelligence and courage by her side, she believes this is going to be a fight she wouldn't miss for the world.

5cBH6y7.png

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.