PRINCESS WARS! - OOC/SIGN-UP'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting my characters tomorrow after my operation blah.

tumblr_n744neRdok1t1c5a1o1_500.jpg

4366815.png

(Fa Mulan.)

FancyLine.png

A G E:
16 years of age.

R A C E:
Human.

A P P E A R A N C E:
Fa Mulan chooses to show her beauty in a natural way. Born with dark brown hues and straight black hair. In the past, her hair length was long and went down to her waist. But when she willingly goes to serve her time in the Army, she cuts her hair with her father's sword and ties it up in a bun, which helped her immensely with blending in with the crowd. Mulan prefers to keep her hair short as of late.

Mulan commonly wears a simple Hanfu, which isa creamy green-yellow dress, with blue over shirt, green sleeves that hug her arms, and a red band around her waist. She also sports kung-fu styled soldier's outfit, which is worn during the Princess Wars. It's heavy and bulky but due to her time in the Imperial Army, Mulan can now wear this thing around with ease.

P E R S O N A L I T Y.
The princess who is courageous and more self-reliant. Mulan is clumsy and very independent. Despite these flaws, she remained courageous and determined, which helped her through her musical adventures of defeating the Hun Army. Even though Mulan has a boyish demeanor, she is still kind-hearted and sweet, and can be portrayed as an honorable caretaker you don't see every dynasty. All in all, she's a girl worth fighting for.

FancyLine.png

L I K E S:
喜欢 Protecting those she cares about. 喜欢

喜欢 Martial Arts. Sword Fighting.Archery. Mulan has mastered these activities during her training in the Imperial Army. And quite frankly, she's enjoyed them. 喜欢
喜欢 Mushu. Such a sassy dragon. She is grateful that he is there to protect her. 喜欢
喜欢 The outdoors. There's so much to do once you have freedom! 喜欢

D I S L I K E S:
不喜欢 Bringing her family dishonor. 不喜欢

不喜欢 The Hun Army. 不喜欢
不喜欢 When she is inferior due to who she is and what she chooses to be. 不喜欢
不喜欢 Really tight clothing. 不喜欢

FancyLine.png

A B I L I T I E S:
能力 D R A G O N. 能力
Thanks to her ancestors sending Mushu to protect her, Mulan can shapeshift into a dragon. Fire breathing and flight included.
[spoili]
chinese_dragon_by_zero_position_art-d3eeo62.jpg
[/spoili]

能力 H E A L I N G. 能力
Mulan has grown exhausted and afraid of seeing people become a casualty of war. Because of her agony, Mulan can heal others. One issue, though, the healing will only be successful if she cares about a person. If she doesn't care about the person in the slightest, her healing ability will be very minimal.

FancyLine.png

A R T I F A C T:
[spoili]
05c17a04bfe81100187b8d9f46527877.jpg
[/spoili]

T A C T I C:
Fa Mulan is very resourceful and clever, and not to mention, she has been in battle before. She will rely on her previous battles and strategies that have been learned over the year to bring her family honor in the Princess Wars.

W E A P O N:
Butterfly Swords.
[spoili]
-BJD-IP01-unsigned-3.jpg
[/spoili]

Mulan brought dishonor to her family once, redeemed herself once more, and now, she's going to do it again. With the Princess Wars.

FancyLine.png

jasmine_by_donatelladrago-d3axwll.png

4366745.png

(Princess Jasmine.)
gold_divider.gif

A G E:
= 16 years of age. =

R A C E:
= Human. =

A P P E A R A N C E:
The next best thing to a genie in a bottle. Princess Jasmine is an attractive young woman with tan skin and voluminous black hair. She wears her hair in a ponytail that is very secured with two blue bands, perfect for magic carpet rides. Her attire is a light blue crop top with sleeves that hang on her arms nicely, showing off her figure. She sports matching pants that poof up comfortably and feely, while gold shoes adorn her petite feet. Atop her head is a light blue headband with a dark blue gem smack dab in the center of it. She casually wears gold accessories as well, as a show of her royalty.

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Princess Jasmine has got quite the tongue, and not in a carnal sense. She is not afraid to speak her mind, especially when it comes to something that is not in her moral beliefs. She stands up for what is just and true and doesn't like to be the stereotypical princess that merely sits and pageant waves all day. Though Jasmine can come off as blunt and rude, she is very compassionate towards her family, friends, and pets.
gold_divider.gif

L I K E S:
مثل Exploring a new world. مثل
مثل Being Free. مثل
مثل Adventure. مثل
مثل Rajah. مثل

D I S L I K E S:
كراهية Forced Marriages. كراهية
كراهية Being a poised pretty princess. كراهية
كراهية Threats. كراهية
كراهية Being lied to. Second chances never come easy. كراهية
gold_divider.gif

A B I L I T I E S:
القدرة FLIGHT. القدرة
Magic Carpet Rides are a thing of the past! Princess Jasmine can levitate to unreachable heights. But it requires a lot of focus. One distraction might lead to her death. But she's always focused in any situation. She just hopes for the best.

القدرة CLAIRVOYANCE القدرة
A whole new world is quite boring every now and again, but the future, that's a different story. Princess Jasmine can only use this ability if she has the dire need for it.
gold_divider.gif

A R T I F A C T:
[spoili]
genie_lamp_by_navitaserussirus-d6afv0i.png
[/spoili]

T A C T I C:
Princess Jasmine will go about the War in an adventurous manner. Though she has impressive fighting skills, Jasmine will mostly rely on her survival instincts to guide her to victory.

W E A P O N:
A Scimitar.
Scimitar_BH.png

Jasmine has always been fond of freedom and adventure, and lately, she craves it. Her only opportunity (Other than Aladdin.) is the Princess Wars. The new war knowledge and treasure come as an added bonus, but she's not complaining.
gold_divider.gif

o t h e r:
[spoili]
large.gif

DOES THIS COUNT?[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Izurich and Ali
@Ali do you want realistic or fantasy or cartoon....or any type. Since I can't find any good fantasy style picks of Aurora and Cinderella...but I've found some beautiful pics of real life beauties, that could fit both girls.

Cinderella:
cinderella-4.jpg

Aurora:
lana-del-rey-flower-crown.png

Ariel
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
ariel.jpg
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Race: Mermaid

Appearance:
Bright, aquamarine eyes filled to the brim with curiosity and wonder rest behind gentle lashes. Soft, coral red hair flowing freely, sometimes tickling her waist when sitting with her back to the wind. As a Mermaid, her waist down becomes a long, powerful tail covered in dazzling shades of sea green. When Ariel is in her human form, she is usually wrapped in a sarong of equal brilliance to her Mermaid tail. Sometimes, Ariel opts for a shorter sarong around the waist and her iconic seashell bra. Petite and slender, Ariel is ethereal and graceful underwater. Unfortunately, on land she is not as agile and often loses her balance if she is returning from a long period under the sea.

Personality:
She has a certain type of energy that fluctuates about her, giving her a slightly unpredictable nature. Naive and sometimes impulsive, Ariel tends to find herself in trouble. supercalafragalisticexpealadocious She loves collecting items, regardless of monetary value and would go to great lengths to simply secure what others would deem an absolutely insignificant find. Her passion may come across as greed and have at times, ruined potential friendships, but truly, after adding to her collection, Ariel loves to share with those that want to play or examine her collection. She even lends things out, but you better return them! Ariel's anger tends to be in short bursts, but nevertheless, she is the daughter of King Triton, and we all know what can happen when that house is jostled.

Flounder, Sebastian, Scuttle, Max, Her father King Triton and the rest of her family, Humans, Dinglehoppers, absolutely LOVES spaghetti, saltwater, sunlight, singing, dancing(horribly, and I mean HORRIBLY)

Dislikes:
Sushi, freshwater lakes(too still, feels stale to her), sharks, octopus, squid, garbage dumps(so many wonderful things just thrown away??!! Unacceptable!!!)

Born Abilities: Breathing underwater, incredible swimming skills, mesmeric singing voice
Chosen Ability: Sound-based Magic, non-lethal, but can be painful too targets, requires her Magic Conch.
Chosen Tactic: Disable from afar and try to approach before target recovers.
Weapon: Magic Conch

Character Artifact: Trident

Reason for Participating: Ariel wants to add to her collection. Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?! Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
@Ali do you want realistic or fantasy or cartoon....or any type. Since I can't find any good fantasy style picks of Aurora and Cinderella...but I've found some beautiful pics of real life beauties, that could fit both girls.

Cinderella:
cinderella-4.jpg

Aurora:
lana-del-rey-flower-crown.png
Honestly, it's up to you. Those are both beautiful pictures, so feel free to use them if they are what suit your image of Cindy' and Aurora ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
044_max.jpg

4365628.png

Human

Pocahontas is a tall, slender framed girl with long flowing black hair. She constantly has ribbons, beads, and feathers tied and braided into her tresses. Her eyes are a cold, ice-like blue and she sports a plump set of lips and angular jaw line. She likes to wear bear-skin garb, such as dresses, tube-top's, skirts, and bracelets/anklets. She carries a piece of jewelery around her neck at all times, her mothers necklace that was passed on to her before the woman's untimely death. She likes to keep many different items she has found while exploring on her person. Pocahontas doesn't wear shoes, however, she does wear ankle wraps that are made from the same hide as her dress.

Pocahontas is a noble, free-spirited and highly spiritual young woman. She expresses wisdom beyond her years and offers kindness and guidance to those around her. She loves adventure and nature. She is a kind, however somewhat unreliable as she would rather do her own thing than conform to those others are doing around her. Her heritage gifts her the natural born ability to 'feel' natures presence all around her and she considers herself quite gifted in communicating with Mother Earth.
▼▼▼

Animals, Nature, Adventure, Freedom, Peace, New-Discoveries, Exciting People, The New World, John Smith
Dislikes:
Conflict, Destroyer's of Mother Nature, War, Thieves, Liars, Large Dresses, Makeup, No Freedom

▲▲▲

808504_1313655478090_full.jpg

A•B•I•L•I•T•I•E•S
Enhanced Speed
Summoning of Familiars

C•H•O•S•E•N T•A•C•T•I•C
Pocahontas thrives in Mother Nature and is always able to find a way in or out of a sticky situation. She prefers the warm weather, accompanied by streams, birds and forest critters, however, she is not so inept to expect this challenge to contain merely her favourite things. Pocahontas' tactic is to be prepared for anything by relying on the voice of Mother Nature.

W•E•A•P•O•N
Duel Hatchet's
[spoili]
1078891_226619730829150_956738169_o.jpg
[/spoili]

[bg=#614221]Pocahontas is always craving adventure, and with her families struggles in owning the lands, Pocahontas thought it right and honorable to give herself into the Princess Wars, participating for the honor of her family, the freedom and adventure of said Wars are only a side bonus.[/bg]
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

megara_villain_by_negativeycul-d65s3qj.jpg

4365636.png

Human

Megara is a woman of average height with thick, voluptuous dark auburn hair, fair skin, lavender eyelids and purple eyes. She chooses to wear her hair up in a high pony tail, secured with a glittery gold band. Her general dress choice consists of a Greek-styled garment of purple origin, anointed with copper ringlets holding the straps to the stop of her body. She wears flat auburn coloured shoes most days, and tends to sport some kind of golden jewelery.

Meg is a free-spirited, independent and quick-witted woman who is also slightly hurt due to having her heart broken by her boyfriend in the past. She is also cynical, snarky, and world-weary. She has a very low opinion of men in general, since her experiences with them have been mostly negative. One of Meg's biggest fears is heights, and she tries to avoid them as much as possible, causing her to be very weary of anything unplanned and unexplained.
▼▼▼

Sarcasm, Jewelry, Freedom, Friends, Nit-Picking, Teasing, Girls (Friendship), Mythical Beasts
Dislikes:
Men (at least their antics), Her Family, Goats, Hades, Entrapment, Her Past, Showing Weakness
▲▲▲

shield_of_hercules__front__by_fuguestock-d5illba.jpg

A•B•I•L•I•T•I•E•S
Transformation (Into Hades Form)
♦Enhanced Strength, Durability, Speed, and Cunning
Can control the element: Fire

C•H•O•S•E•N T•A•C•T•I•C
Megara's tactic is truly a roughly polish one, if even polished at all. She has chosen to depend on her wit, quick thinking skills and overall ability to attract the attention of those around her to assist in her needs.

W•E•A•P•O•N
Poisons
[spoili]
bottle_of_poison_by_julie_chantal-d6e62v4.jpg
[/spoili]

[bg=#A251E0]Meg truly has no other reason than to better herself physically and psychologically by participating in the princess wars. Her immediate family has long since passed, so winning this competition would only mean land for Megara, land she would have no clue what to do with. She is in this for the fame, glory, and bragging rights, especially to Hercules.[/bg]​

I'll have my Princesses up by Friday night.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Thanks love ♥

Also, this is an apology to all of you x_x I just realized that the only place I had put the artifacts pictures up was underneath the available characters, and once I removed them from the available list and put them as taken, the artifact pictures were gone and un-useable for your bio's.
Here's the list of pictures and I'm sorry once again for being such a boob v_v

Anna & Elsa - Snowflake (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...a/20140729004851!Frozen_-_Elsas_Snowflake.png)
Ariel - Trident (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...rial_of_the_poseidon_by_ashia2256-d7writj.png)
Aurora - Spinning Wheel (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=37317191)
Belle - Rose (http://pre14.deviantart.net/ccfc/th...nted_rose_wallpaper_by_namine1245-d4l94pz.png)
Cinderella - Glass Slipper (http://cdn.psfk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Disney-Cinderella-Shoes-964x644.jpg)
Esmeralda - Tambourine (http://meinlpercussion.com/typo3temp/firelike/@1445_c3401d486744b67508f3794232843575-3600-3600.png)
Jane - Jaguar Body (http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130720031055/disney/images/d/db/Sabor,_Tarzan_(2).png)
Jasmine - Genie Lamp (http://pre00.deviantart.net/35ae/th/pre/f/2013/175/2/2/genie_lamp_by_navitaserussirus-d6afv0i.png)
Kida Nedakh - Crystal Shard (http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/045/a/4/not_atlantis_4_by_sylva-d4prtfo.jpg)
Megara - Shield (http://pre00.deviantart.net/de5f/th...of_hercules__front__by_fuguestock-d5illba.jpg)
Merida - Bear totem (http://orig11.deviantart.net/b24d/f/2013/264/d/d/brown_bear_totem_by_hontor-d6n93lc.jpg)
Fa Mulan - Flower Comb (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/05/c1/7a/05c17a04bfe81100187b8d9f46527877.jpg)
Pocahontas - Compass (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/808000/808504_1313655478090_full.jpg)
Rapunzel - Golden Flower (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net..._Object.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140204200636)
Snow White - Apple (https://img0.etsystatic.com/001/1/6018057/il_340x270.400346352_cpnj.jpg)
Tiana - Tiara (http://www.andersons.com/~/media/pr...14-tiana-tiara-000.ashx?w=450&h=450&bc=ffffff)
Tinkerbell - Thimble (http://image0-rubylane.s3.amazonaws.com/shops/mur-sadies/MS003905.1L.jpg)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thanks! I was wondering where I thought I saw the artifact info but I put trident out of memory :detective:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Disney princesses! My favorite one is Jasmine, but she is taken :( while the second one is Ariel who also taken... *sobs*
Anyway, can I have snow white please? ^^
I have question for appearance, does she need to be exactly like the original? For example, if snow white was short-haired, can I make her long-haired? But her black hair and white skin still remained the same.

Last edited:
Disney princesses! My favorite one is Jasmine, but she is taken :( while the second one is Ariel who also taken... *sobs*
Anyway, can I have snow white please? ^^
I have question for appearance, do she needs to be exactly like the original? For example, if snow white was short-haired, can I make her long-haired? But her black hair and white skin still remained the same.

You most definitely can have Snow.
Sorry that your previous choices were taken, I honestly wasn't expecting so many princesses to go so fast.
You can change it up a little :)
I've done that with both Pocahontas and Megara, but if you were to look at their pictures or real their physical attribute descriptions, you'd know exactly who I'm talking about ^^
I look forward to seeing Snow's bio!

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Sorry for not posting my CS yet, I will get it in sometime today or tomorrow though!

• Thank You
9bke4h.jpg

2lndesw.jpg

supercalafragalisticexpealadocious

RACE
Human

APPEARANCE
Red rose lips paired with black ebony hair and white snow skin are her most notable features. Her eyes are glowing light blue because of the effect of poison apple. When she woke up from her slumber, she remained the same but her eyes changed into light blue without rhyme or reason. Although her late father loves her short hair for it exposes her rosy cheek, Snow decides to grow her hair longer to her back, but still keep her bangs parted in the middle. She is not a busty girl, her chest and bottom are quiet flat, but her body is perfectly shaped. Though she is short, Snow is satisfied with her height for it helps her to hide better and run faster.

34qvi1d.jpg

PERSONALITY
Naive. Playful. Sentimental. Stern. Forgetful
Snow believes everyone is kind and pure which often brings her trouble. Her lack of experience and judgement make her believes and helps everyone in need regardless of their intention which can be evil and bad. She is simple and easily entertained, even cheesy jokes can make her laugh. Snow loves to play with people, mostly her animal friends, and teases them occasionally.

Her emotions are unstable or in short, she is weakly emotional. She tends to indulge the emotions excessively. However, when she needs to, Snow can be a stern mothering role. A no is a no if she says so, she doesn't want anything bad happens to her deary people. Snow knows when to be soft and tough even though she tends to be soft all the time. Her memories are weak, so it is useless to tell her story for she will just forget about it later. Names and places are the hardest things to remember. Because of this, Snow often gets lost at new places.

Cooking
Animals
Daydreaming
Almost Everything

DISLIKES
Dirty Surrounding
Fallen comrades, her animal friends included
Fighting
Almost Nothing

34qvi1d.jpg

CHOSEN ABILITY
Friends of Animals
Snow able to talk to animals, two ways which means she understand what animals say to her and animals understand what she say. Snow doesn't have to speak in animal's language, her human words are understandable to animals. She can also call animals to come and help her based on the area. For example, if Snow is in dessert, she can call scorpions, snakes, etc.

Magic Songs
Snow can sing many kind of songs that can help her in battlefield. She can only sing one song at a time and needs to rest before sing another song. Here are the list of songs...

[spoili]

Drum of Fight
This song will increase target's strength up to 200% for 20 minutes. Can be used to group, but it can only increase up to 150% for 10 minutes.

Steel Skin and Roses
This song will increase target's defense up to 200% for 20 minutes. Can be used to group, but it can only increase up to 150% for 10 minutes.

Melodic Air
This song will increase target's speed up to 200% for 20 minutes. Can be used to group, but it can only increase up to 150% for 10 minutes.

Dreams Come True
This song will make enemies feel sleepy and lose focus for 10 minutes. Harmless, usually used to buy some time or flee.

Song of Eden
This song can heal light wound on target, however it can't fix broken internal organ. Can be used to group, but it will drain Snow's stamina faster than normal. This song is longer than other songs and can't be interrupted or it won't give any effect.
[/spoili]

CHARACTER ARTIFACT
Apple

[spoili]

il_340x270.400346352_cpnj.jpg

[/spoili]

34qvi1d.jpg

CHOSEN TACTIC
Snow doesn't really like fighting actually, it's somehow against her value. However, when she faces urgent situation where she needs to fight, Snow will give her best. Snow is a skilled tactician, therefore she will not jump into battlefield on her own. She prefers to prepare battle strategy from distance and let her animal friends do the fight. The animals, of course, will follow her command.

WEAPON
Animals
Because of her dislike toward fighting, Snow doesn't learn to wield any weapon. Her only weapon are her animal friends who willingly help and fight for her sake. Instead of learning how to use weapon, Snow trains herself to be better at fleeing and stay hidden while the animals follow her command to charge on enemies.

REASON
She is actually forced to join the princess wars. Wars, fighting, blood are never her favorite. However, since Snow is one of the families who holds the artifact, Snow has no choice but to protect it with all cost. Seeing that she must participate in this war, Snow makes another reason to keep her spirit high and the reason is to change the world to a better place.
Yes, another typical reason, but what do you expect from this naive and simple Snow White? :3

Last edited:
  • Love
tumblr_mqvixzKTDX1ss3a2lo5_500.gif

Name
Kida Nedakh
Race
Human
Appearance
Kida has pure white hair, and crystal blue eyes. She has tanned skin and her hair is usually down. She wears regular plain clothes and usually just ties time instead of buying or having them made. She also wears a golden armband and two golden rings around her foot. The tattoo she has is blue and resembles two teardrops and two lines under her left eye.
Personality
Kida is a tough women and fends for herself. She is always looking for ways to get out of situations and is a strong fighter and usually uses that to get out. Kida is a blunt women and doesn't really sugar coat things at all. Talking to people she can come off as rude but when she is leading Atlantis she is very kind and everyone loves her.
Running
Swimming
Warmth
Beaches
Dislikes
Snow
Cold
Thieves
Helpless People
Born Abilities
Protector of Atlantis - She glows blue she has incredible strength, and can pass through walls. This is extremely tiring and after this is done she is tired and vulnerable.
tumblr_n436ncehdk1s810zxo10_r1_500.gif

Chosen Ability/Abilities
Water Manipulation - Kida has the manipulation of water and is able to use it to protect, heal and attack.
Character Artifact
not_atlantis_4_by_sylva-d4prtfo.jpg
Her Necklace
Chosen Tactic
Slowly conquer lands hardest first and fight other princesses for their artifacts they have when she moves to easier lands. Judges lands difficulty based on whether she will be able to use her powers or not and what she is most use to.
Weapon
Spear [spoili]
latest
[/spoili]
Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars
She wants to show people that princesses aren't just young girls who can't defend themselves and they are able to fight for themselves and protect their people.

IWHBOBE.gif

• Love
Aurora
The Sly Beauty
jewels3.jpg

Name:
Princess Aurora

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Aurora is a beautiful young woman, magically blessed with wavy waist-length golden hair like sunshine, violet eyes, a tall and slender figure, and lips that shame the red rose. Her complexion is fair and flawless, her face is less rounded and more refined, giving her an appearance of maturity rather than youth, despite being only 16.

Personality:
Lively-Fun-Caring-Hopeless Romantic-Confident-Courageous-Witty-Somewhat Naive-Positive-Seductive

Aurora is kind, elegant, and sophisticated, as well as a hopeless romantic. At first, she is seen as a slightly naive and carefree young woman as a result of being sheltered for most of her life. Aurora is very loyal to her "aunts" and usually obeys their rules respectfully, although she may disagree with them. Since she was raised not to talk to strangers, Aurora was naturally startled and apprehensive when the handsome Prince Phillip appeared in the forest. However, she was drawn to him before remembering her aunts' rule about not talking to strangers. Aurora then compromised in agreeing to talk to him by arranging to meet him at her cottage, under the supervision of her aunts. In later media, she is shown to have matured and become more self-assured, independent and confident in her opinions and abilities. Only sixteen, Aurora is just growing into herself, but she tends to use her looks to her advantage. She can also act dumber than she actually is, she uses her damsel in distress persona to her advantage.

Her Palace
The Color Pink
Prince Philip
Her Royal Status
Animals
Her "Aunts"
Her Family
Being Girly
Dresses
Getting Her Way
Being Sneaky
Winning
Ruling

Dislikes:
Being Treated Like A Child
Not Getting Her Way
Losing
Cruelty Of Any Kind
Getting Dirty
Making Drama
Being Lied To, Or Betrayed
Being Outwitted

Chosen Ability/Abilities:
Hypnosis(Aurora, using the spell that was placed on her on others, she puts them into a hypnotic trance...causing them to fall into a deep sleep for no longer then 20 minutes.)
Energy Magic(Thanks to her "Aunts", Aurora has learned the power to turn magical energy into different forms of the imagination. This is her main offensive power.)

Character Artifact:
[spoili]
img-thing
[/spoili]

Chosen Tactic:
Aurora likes to trick people into trusting her and to make them think of her as a helpless idiot...then she shows them who she really is, a sly, tricky, enchantress.

Weapon:
If her powers do not work, Aurora has learned how to make magical potions that do different things in different situations.

Magical Potions
[spoili]
magic-potion-bottles2-800.jpg
[/spoili]​

Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars:
Aurora wants to rule over all the lands, she loves to have control...since she has never really been in control of her own body since birth. She'll lie, steal, cheat...even kill to get all the Artifacts...she wants to rule, and no one will stop her.

Cinderella
The Bringer Of Change
IMG_4260.JPG

Name:
Princess Cinderella

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Cinderella is a young woman with classically beautiful features. She is of average height, well-proportioned and slender with a softly-shaped kind face. She has a curvy, hourglass figure. Her skin is fair and flawless, her lips are pink, and her eyes a twinkling blue. Cinderella's hair is a beautiful strawberry-blonde (light strawberry-blonde in her childhood) and medium-length with soft bangs.

Personality:
Determined-Kind-Smart-Independent-Wise-Brave-Optimistic-Loving-Loyal-A Leader

Cinderella is a headstrong and independent young woman who is truly beautiful because she doesn't let her anger and sorrow get the better of her. She is kind to most and is in no way depicted as naive or childish. She has also been shown to have a slight sarcastic side to her, as seen in her comments about her stepmother and Lucifer, but she usually keeps them to herself, fully (and wisely) aware that if she does mouth off to her stepfamily, there will be major consequences she might face. Cinderella has shown to be rather intelligent and clever especially considering how poorly she was raised after the death of her biological parents. She has also proven herself to be very brave, unafraid to stand up to Lady Tremaine when she mocks her for wanting to go to the ball. She is also resourceful, evidenced by her using her mother's old fashioned dress and imagining a beautiful ball gown, sewing clothes for the mice, and planning to redesign her mother's dress to make it more contemporary. She is shown to be very patient and calm. A woman determined to bring change to the world, making it better and worth fighting for.

Ball Gowns
Tiaras
Crystals
Prince Charming
Being Independent
Romance
Dances
The Color Sky Blue
Being A Princess
Traveling
Freedom
Changing Things For The Better
Helping Others

Dislikes:
The Tremaines
Not Having Freedom
Being Told What To Do
People Who Don't Want Change
Fools
Evil
Naive Girls
Unlawful Rulers

Chosen Ability/Abilities:
Transformation(Cinderella can change the appearance of anything or anyone including herself, into anything she wants. They can be turned back by throwing water on them or the object, the ability comes in handy when Cinderella needs to stop someone or something from harming her.)
Crystal Manipulation(Cinderella has the power to create and manipulate crystalline minerals and substances and other crystals. She tends to use this ability more often then her transforming, since it is a better offense and defense ability.)

Character Artifact:
[spoili]
Disney-Cinderella-Shoes-964x644.jpg
[/spoili]

Chosen Tactic:
Cinderella is a cunning and creative woman, she uses her smarts, powers and techniques to trap people and then she strikes them down. Cinderella would be considered an Assassin...she waits for her traps to take effect and then she takes her target down, quietly and quickly. She's a smart and deadly woman, so watch out.

Weapon:
Her Crystal Sword, That She Named The Changer

The Changer
[spoili]
crystal_sword_by_tasyne.jpg
[/spoili]​

Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars:
Cinderella thinks that these wars are ludicrous and foolish. She doesn't want any one person to rule over everyone, she has already been through being ruled over once, and she's not going back. Cinderella doesn't want to collect all Seventeen Artifacts, she wants to break them, and destroy these "Wars" for good.

• Love
GOD DAMMIT.

I WAS DONE WITH MY FRIGGIN' CS THEN THE INTERNET WENT OUT.
NONE OF MY PROGRESS WAS SAVED.

HNNNNNNNNNNG.
I'm so frustrated. I'm sorry, but the CS will be a little late. T^T

Omg, that is the worst! I feel for you!! I thought there was an auto-save feature though, sometimes I come back to a thread and the post is still there when I hit reply.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Status
Not open for further replies.