PRINCESS WARS! - OOC/SIGN-UP'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay nevermind I feel better.

One CS down, another one to go.

-Does this by listening to Disney. So topical.-

Omg, that is the worst! I feel for you!! I thought there was an auto-save feature though, sometimes I come back to a thread and the post is still there when I hit reply.
I thought there was too. But I suppose it's just my internet. ^^;

Actually, I notice problems too now. I have to go into the full editor to save changes, otherwise it doesn't save :forbidden:

Oh, I am also done with my character profile if there are no problems with anything! @Ali

Alright.. I just finished my CS! ^-^ YAAAAAAAY.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali

LineSeparator2.gif

rapunzel__by_anonimalexis-d3c5lsl.jpg rp.jpg
LineSeparator2.gif

Name:
Rapunzel
Race:
Human
Appearance:
Rapunzel is a petite, slender girl with short, choppy brown hair and green eyes. At one point in her life she had gold hair reaching to seventy-feet in length until it was cut off by her fiance Flynn Rider in an attempt to free her from Gothel. She was given a pair of shoes for battle, but she feels more comfortable going around in her bare feet.
LineSeparator2.gif

Personality:
Clever and talented, Rapunzel is an adventurous young woman who is curious about the world around her. Despite her vast knowledge and large skill base, Rapunzel is rather naive, but she is cheerful and brave and always ready to learn any new thing that comes her way.
Painting, traveling, Astronomy, Pascal, The Lanterns, Flynn Rider
Dislikes:
Gothel, being prisoner, getting used to her short hair, no longer having that long lock of hair to play with to calm her nerves.
LineSeparator2.gif

Born Abilities:
Healing. Rapunzel may have lost the ability to heal with her hair, but she can still fix anything with her tears.
Chosen Ability/Abilities:
Camouflage
Character Artifact:
latest

Chosen Tactic:
Rapunzel is very observant and resourceful, often using what she can find to fend for herself, however, when trying to defeat her enemies, she will lure them in with a song before whacking them with her frying pan from behind. Then tie them up and throw them somewhere to keep them out of the way.
Weapon:
A frying pan
A whip
LineSeparator2.gif

Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars:
Rapunzel's kingdom Corona has been overcome by a plague. The same plague that affected her mother when she was pregnant with Rapunzel. The only cure to the plague is by digesting the rare golden flower made from a drop of sunlight. Unfortunately, the last flower no longer contains its magic and Rapunzel can only shed so many tears. She heard about the artifacts from the seventeen kingdoms and of the magic they contained. For her home, Rapunzel has decided to enter the Princess Wars in hopes of gathering all the artifacts and using their magical properties to recharge the flower to save her Kingdom before it's too late.​

Last edited:
Thank you both! They look excellent ♥
Oh and @Commander Cheesecake - I'll get my characters for your Nursery Rhyme RP up by late tonight or tomorrow ♥ Promise :3
Did you see my two beautiful characters lol gosh...

Thank you both! They look excellent ♥
Oh and @Commander Cheesecake - I'll get my characters for your Nursery Rhyme RP up by late tonight or tomorrow ♥ Promise :3
Awh, take your time! I didn't finish my CS either.

POOOOOP.

@Ali wondering for my CS, do our artifacts carry some magical properties?

Also, Ali and @Commander Cheesecake I must know where do you get your borders? They make your CS's look all pretty and I just *O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*

Also, Ali and @Commander Cheesecake I must know where do you get your borders? They make your CS's look all pretty and I just *O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*
Hehe! I just Google Imaged "Line Separator/Divider Transparent" and there you go! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Yeah that's what I use to do, then got annoyed with borders lol...to picky couldn't find the right ones for me lol.

@Ali when is this starting up...if waiting for other princesses to be taken, I would love Tiana also...have a great chars for her in mind lol. Only if no one else claims her first...just excited for this.

@Ali when is this starting up...if waiting for other princesses to be taken, I would love Tiana also...have a great chars for her in mind lol. Only if no one else claims her first...just excited for this.
Yeah love, you can definitely have Tinkerbell :)
As for when we're starting, I need to get a couple things done posting and character wise on my end, but if you guys don't mind waiting a few days?? then sometime next week before Thursday I plan to have this up and running :)

I was honestly thinking about this for a long time, and decided it would be useful for them to carry such properties, seeing as the holder of the vast majority controls all the lands. I'm going to have to think something up, but for now to curb any possible arguments from outside sources, lets say yes :)

I see Anna is still available? Or have there been updates? ^^ Otherwise, but me down for Anna please! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.