PRINCESS WARS! - OOC/SIGN-UP'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD Hi! You seem to be doing just fine around Iwaku!~... That being saaaiid..
wtf ur so talented i cant man wtf
Yeah! I've been having a loads of fun! Mostly looking around and reading a good amount.

Oh my goodness, thank you for thinking so. x3

Anna02.jpg

Name: Princess Anna of Arendell

Race: Human
Appearance: Anna's orange, medium length hair is usually in two braids, with a stripe of white along the right side. Her skin is fairly pink and she has freckles on her cheeks. She is very slender and petite.

Personality: This princess is a free-spirited, excited young girl who is often a danger to others as well as herself. Her constant, intense spontaneity often serves useful, but many times causes chaos, despite her meaning well. She is eager to have fun and be around others.

Dislikes: Being alone, liars

Chosen Ability/Abilities: TBA

Character Artifact: Snowflake

Chosen Tactic: Following her sister's orders.

Weapon: TBA

Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars: She wants to stand by her sister no matter what.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

disney_company_dark_tarzan_twisted_jane_porter_tarzan_1920x1200_wallpaper_Wallpaper_1920x1200_www.wallpaperswa.com.jpg

Name: Jane Porter

Race: Human

Appearance: Her build is very slender, but after living in the jungle with Tarzan, she has obtained some lean muscle.

Personality: In spite of living in the jungle, Jane's demeanor is still very refined and rather awkward. She is a very down to earth and calm girl—unless she's being chased or attacked.

Dislikes: Poachers, cruelty,

Born Abilities: The ability to communicate well with animals or animal-minded humans.

Chosen Ability/Abilities:

Animal Communication - She can communicate with animals, often creating an alliance with them.

Art that Comes to Life – Her drawings can come to life once she has finished sketching them.

Character Artifact: Cheetah

Chosen Tactic: Jane primarily likes to study others and only fights if her life is in danger.

Weapon: Spear, umbrella

Reason for Participating in the Princess Wars: Always curious about what humans and animals tick, it is her drive to explore and understand the world around her that has pulled Jane into this epic battle.

Jane.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know I'm not going to have the IC up tonight.
I'm not in a very good place right now - my dog just died and it's hitting me hard, so my enthusiasm for things is quite low.
I promise this will be up by the end of the week, thank you so much for being patient with me and I'm sorry for the wait ♥

Aw :( Poor dog, I hope you're okay and you can take your time, the IC can wait ^^ *hugs and kisses from me*

• Love
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know I'm not going to have the IC up tonight.
I'm not in a very good place right now - my dog just died and it's hitting me hard, so my enthusiasm for things is quite low.
I promise this will be up by the end of the week, thank you so much for being patient with me and I'm sorry for the wait ♥
Love you Liddell.~ Stay safe. Take care.

Life comes first. RP goes second.

• Love
take all the time you need ali! *hugs*

• Love
My best wishes are with you. Please take all the time you need. <3

• Love
Just take care of you Ali...we can wait.
1386443698.gif

HEY GUYS!
I'M SO SUPER SORRY X_X
I'll be getting the IC for this up as soon as I have a moment to breathe here ♥
But thank you all for sticking around ♥ I'll give back your patience with my devoted attention as soon as I can :)

HEY GUYS!
I'M SO SUPER SORRY X_X
I'll be getting the IC for this up as soon as I have a moment to breathe here ♥
But thank you all for sticking around ♥ I'll give back your patience with my devoted attention as soon as I can :)

Take your time. <3 Glad to have you back!

4389396.png

Hey everyone.
I want to start out by apologizing for getting you all to create such wonderful character bio's, and then coming out with this message.
I appreciate all the hard work and effort put into your bio's and the thought out back stories, powers, looks - and probably the time it took you guys to find those amazing pictures.
---

I AM PUTTING THIS RP ON HOLD.
Now, what the means in terms of my GM status of this RP, is that I don't have the time to run this, let alone the mental space currently. I dug myself into a deep hole with this one, and I truly apologize to those who were excited for this to begin.
That being said........
I would like to offer this RP up to anyone who wishes to continue it - if that is indeed something one or more of you would like to do, PM me and I'll send you all the imagery and codes I've put together so far so that you may reboot this for yourselves.
(The only thing I ask is that you credit me for the original idea ♥)
Furthermore,
I may come back to this in the future, to be honest I'm not exactly sure, but for now I know that if I tried to GM this, it would die within the first week, and again I apologize for that.
If you guys are looking for something to be apart of that is truly running and will continue to do so, I urge you to check out my signature and click the sign-up links to any of the RP's put there, for they're all active and always accepting characters.
Thanks for understanding
I'll see you on the flip-side~

4389396.png

Hey everyone.
I want to start out by apologizing for getting you all to create such wonderful character bio's, and then coming out with this message.
I appreciate all the hard work and effort put into your bio's and the thought out back stories, powers, looks - and probably the time it took you guys to find those amazing pictures.
---

Now, what the means in terms of my GM status of this RP, is that I don't have the time to run this, let alone the mental space currently. I dug myself into a deep hole with this one, and I truly apologize to those who were excited for this to begin.
That being said........
I would like to offer this RP up to anyone who wishes to continue it - if that is indeed something one or more of you would like to do, PM me and I'll send you all the imagery and codes I've put together so far so that you may reboot this for yourselves.
Furthermore,
I may come back to this in the future, to be honest I'm not exactly sure, but for now I know that if I tried to GM this, it would die within the first week, and again I apologize for that.
If you guys are looking for something to be apart of that is truly running and will continue to do so, I urge you to check out my signature and click the sign-up links to any of the RP's put there, for they're all active and always accepting characters.
Thanks for understanding

Uwah, I'm so sorry to hear this! *hugs* I'm not great at GMing (I bore myself XD ) But I can CO-GM. You're cool Ali. And come back to us anytime. <3

• Love
Aw that's so sad, but okay, see you when I see you ^^

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali and YuriLucien
4389396.png

Hey everyone.
---

That being said........
Furthermore,
Thanks for understanding
You deserve a little bit of free time in your life Liddell. I'm happy for you. c:​

• Love
Like I said @Ali you take care you, this doesn't matter lol.

• Love
So, no one is up for Co-gming?

Status
Not open for further replies.