Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Alright, if you're highly sensitive to majestic (or fiendish, if you're an Olympian or Asgardian person) celestial beings being turned into cute little (or big) girls, I suggest you turn away. That way. That's the Bifrost. It's really, really shiny.

Now, I've been wanting to make a little something a little akin to Haiyore Nyaruko-san/Gabriel Dropout/Jitsu wa Watshi wa/yougetme for a while.

After discovering that I pull 'cute girls doing cute things' work better than 'super shonen hijinks' in terms of Roleplaying, primarily due to my trouble in thinking of tangible motives for multiple, multiple antagonists. Maybe a more slice-of-life approach can allow me to extend towards a smaller recurring cast and a reduce the number of temporary player characters. Of course, I'll maintain a minor action-y aspect that'll grow as each RP progresses.

So, here are my ideas. I need to choose one of these two.

Princess Cronus
I will play the titular character - the King of Titans, Cronus. He has fallen from the sky one snowy night and landed in the arms of the male lead - in the shape and form of a young, anmesiac girl. Her only memory is a name - a name that she believes is hers - Saturn. With each passing night, she gets dreams that'll remind her of her past.

Other recurring characters include Janus, Typhon, Typhon's spawn. There are others, such as a few Olympians. Among these, I will likely play Typhon, Kerberos and Hydra.

Ragnarok Girls
Basically, the (somewhat grouchy) male lead(very likely played by me unless there are any objections) recieves a letter from his mother overseas, telling him that she has recently adopted three sisters and they'll be arriving at his house over the weekend. When the day comes, he is greeted by three very quirky sisters - Fenrisulfr, the oldest sister, Jormungandr, the introverted middle sister, and Helreginn, the youngest and smallest of the three, most noted for being covered with bandages.

And so the life of these four begins as the hijinks ensue.

Other recurring characters will probably include a Valkyrie or two, and very likely beings that are established as rivals of the sisters, such as Thor to reference a rivalry with Jormungandr, or Tyr to reference the tale of Fenrir consuming Tyr's arm. Other gods will be playable too. Odin's too much of a big-shot to simply include in the story on the spot and Loki will be integrated into a later arc. Among these, I am unlikely to play them, so go wild.

I'm booting this baby upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.