Primrose Academy for the Magically Gifted OOC and Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Name: Kano Ikehara
Nickname: Ike(Stage Name)

Magical Specialty Class: Audiokinesis
Secondary Classes: Art, Meditation
Compulsory Classes: Pre Cal, English 3 Honors

Personality: Erik is a man of few words. He speaks little, and actually tends to not listen when someone is talking. He always has his headphones on, and listening to music. It is a much more pleasing sound anyway. Erik lives his life for music, and always carries an electric guitar with him, though he is quite amazing at violin, saxophone, piano, trumpet, cello, and proves to be quite the vocalist. To Erik his instruments are his children, and he is very protective. If one managed to get him to speak, he will be blunt and forward with his words. He isn't trying to be rude or anything, he just finds that his time could be spent better than trying to think up clever things to say something. Like think up artistic ways to sing something.

History: As a kid, Erik had been unable to hear. He was deaf, and there seemed no way for him to gain his hearing. So he just lived his life, like anyone would normally. Yet all the while, he wished to know what it was like to hear, and nothing more. One day he was walking by a music store after school. There was no reason for it, but he went in. He picked up a guitar and strummed it... Nothing. He winced and tried again... Still nothing.

Again and again he tried, but there was nothing coming from the guitar. His eyes began to water as he strummed. Until finally he felt a sensation in his ears. He didn't understand at first. For ten years he did not hear anything, and then to suddenly know what it was like to hear... He plucked a string... It happened again. He began to cry... But not from sadness, no this was a happy day. He ran home, and told his mother(via signs) what had happened. She was shocked. Of course the first thing that he asked was if she would buy him the guitar and get him lessons. It took him a few years to finally learn to speak, however his vocabulary was already strong, so he knew what the word meant. To this day he sometimes struggles to speak though.

However now that he could hear the good, he could hear the bad. Gossip, and hate, and conversations he never noticed before. They disgusted him. One day he heard someone speaking bad about him. It had gone on quite a while, and he was done. He stood up in front of them, and began yelling. He had only barely begun to speak, when the kid flew backwards, as if he had pushed him. However he never even touched him. Soon after he was enrolled Primrose Academy, after they discovered what everything meant.

5688-2042302407.png

Description:
No those are not cat ears but twin Ahoge. He has navy blue hair, and eyes. He is never seen without his headphones, and normally has a guitar at his back. Kano is very thin weighing only 110, and standing at 5'10. He tends to keep his hands in his pockets,

Name:
Devin Maybeth

Nickname:
Dev, May, Beth

Magic Specialty Class:
Umbrakinesis

*Fun fact*
Umbrakinesis is the manipulation of darkness with the mind. Devin can completely hide himself in darkness, and force darkness onto any area. He may also teleport himself into any dark area, if its 10ft away.

Secondary Classes:
-Defense
-Hand to Hand combat

Compulsory Classes:
-Calculus
-English 3

Personality:
You can call Devin a bad boy. He is rude, very rude. He often keeps to himself, but can never withold his witty remarks or comments. Though if someone ever got to know him, he is just a teddy bear. He can be sweet, kind, and caring if he wants to be. He just hides it all with rudeness.

History:
Devin was dead before coming back to life. He died two years ago in a car crash, and then, he was a normal teenager. All until some psyco wizard took his body, cut his arm and leg off, and replaced them with completely functional metal replicas.. then used magic to bring him back to life. So he was a cyborg. Half boy, half machine. The spell that the wizard used to bring him back malfunctioned, it was supposed to make him into a robot. Completely metal. But it did not.
The spell only changed the way Devin saw things. Everything in one eye was red, numbers would often appear in his eye, but in the other he could see color. A normal human eye.

He eventually ran from the wizard, then for the next year he lived on the streets. He eventually learned that he could manipulate darkness, and eenrolled into Primrose to learn how to use his power.

Appearance:
th

Description:
White shaggy hair and sharp yellow eyes. His entire left arm, and his right leg are made of metal. He has translucent skin, and a rather tall body structure. Measuring at 6'5, and weighing 220 pounds (including metal), he is a rather handsome boy.
He has a pet iguana that is named 'Ken' and is always either on his shoulder or in his room. He has a devious smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Absolutely any kind of kinesis you can dream up is aloud!

Woah. I love Devin. I have a feeling he'll bond with Amelia pretty well after awhile. Even if they hate each other at first lol

I have a good feeling they'll bond real well too. I'm sure they'll dislike eachother a bit, but'll soon be friends.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
sorry i probably wont be able to post until quite a bit later

Amelia Jesse Hercrest
Period 1: Precalcus Honors
Period 2: Hand to Hand Combat
Period 3: English III Honors
Period 4: Art
Period 5: How To Control your Specialty
Period 6: Natural Magic

Added this in case anyone wanted to align classes with hers. All I know right now is i want some good spars in hand to hand with Thea and one class or another with Devin.
Ps.She only has art because her mom assigned all her classes with little to no help from her. Also, I added her middle Name as one of her nicknames because she prefers it.

Not sure if this is still accepting, but thought I would sign up anyways!

Full Name: Asylsa Reinemann
Nickname: Sylsa
Magic Specialty Class: Telepathy
Secondary Classes (if being taken): Meditation, Hand-to-Hand combat, How to control your specialty, What's my power and what's it good for.
Compulsory Classes: English 2, Algebra 2
Personality: Bright and cheery, Asylsa is competitive and willing to take on any challenge. She is often underestimated, but works harder than most. She hates slackers with a passion and loves to box. She is always looking for a new adventure, whether it be in class or in her everyday life.
History: Asylsa was born mute, her vocal cords not developing the way they should of when she was in the womb. Because of this, she was teased by most for being the weirdo loner who couldn't talk to people. Her parents had just dropped her off at an orphanage when she was younger, so she got moved around from foster home to foster home quite often. She never stayed in a home for more than a year, causing too much trouble with the other children. It wasn't until she was thirteen that she finally developed her telepathic abilities, which made it easier for her to communicate, but made the others shun her just a bit more.
Appearance (Picture of Description):
183630dz.jpg

Your character is a Sophomore so she would be in English 2 but other than that accepted!

Alright, fixed! I'll post as soon as I can. :)

@Last Bunny! Uh...Devin came over to their table BEFORE or after Alyss did?

it's okay. Just making sure. Clarification.
@The Writing Owl you know this?

Amelia Jesse Hercrest
Period 1: Precalcus Honors
Period 2: Hand to Hand Combat
Period 3: English III Honors
Period 4: Art
Period 5: How To Control your Specialty
Period 6: Natural Magic

Added this in case anyone wanted to align classes with hers. All I know right now is i want some good spars in hand to hand with Thea and one class or another with Devin.
Ps.She only has art because her mom assigned all her classes with little to no help from her. Also, I added her middle Name as one of her nicknames because she prefers it.
Hand to Hand combat with Devin!

Status
Not open for further replies.