Primrose Academy for the Magically Gifted OOC and Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Name: Amelia J. Hercrest
Nickname: Emmy, Jesse, or Lia
Magic Specialty Class: Natural Magicks
Secondary Classes: How to Control Your Specialty and Hand to Hand Combat
Compulsory Classes: Precalculus and English III
Personality: Amelia's kinda rough around the edges. Some call her a tomboy because she's always in a pair of jeans and she likes to skateboard. She's very compassionate and a great listener, but most don't see it because she has a tendency to hide her true self away . She's too blunt, unable to keep from saying what's on her mind even if it gets her detention for the rude remarks to teachers on occasion. She is very honest unless it comes to her well-being so her altruism doesn't allow her to let anyone care about her too much. she wouldn't admit it to any who know her reputation for beating up bullies, but she secretly loves reading classic romances all alone at night.
History: Amelia grew up as a regular human, unaware that her mom was half elf until after The Incident. Her rich parents were divorced and ignored her most of the time anyway so it's not like she would have asked.
One day at the end of sophomore year, three popular chicks decided it would be a great idea to finally play a little "joke" on the rebellious skatergirl who always defends those on the receiving end of their cruel comments. They posted a few photoshopped pictures of her that made her look like a slut and suddenly everyone avoided her unless it was a guy asking for some sexual favor. Even her guy friends at the skatepark started to drift away and doubt her. So after a long enough time of it boiling in her blood, Amelia confronted the airheads who cost her her social life and respect. She wanted to kill them. So she almost did. all of her pent up magic started an earthquake the louder she yelled at them and let her anger grow. A lot of people were severly injured when the foundation of the high school was weakened so and one of the girls was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. All her fault. Of course her mother caught wind, learned of the sudden appearance of her daughter's powers and had her shipped off to Primrose the soonest chance she got.
She didn't want to go. Amelia doesn't want to practice magic, afraid of the consequences. She won't let herself feel, afraid of the uncontrollable emotions that might instigate another horrible error on her part.
Appearance: uploaded file

Attachments

• 23415866-Anime_Tomboy.jpeg
    23415866-Anime_Tomboy.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Full Name: Iyella Luna
Nickname: Laya, Ia
Magic Specialty Class: Natural Magics
Secondary Classes: Art, potions
Compulsory Classes: Algebra, English II
Personality: Iyella is a very uppity and fun-loving person. She loves making friends and you can sometimes even find her goofing off in class. However, that is rare, for she is very serious about her work. It is only when she is very bored that you'll find her playing around.
History: Iyella was born the second oldest in her family. Her older brother Rocky always had her back no matter what. Whenever she was bored or wanted someone to play with, he was there. And when there was a new bully on the block who'd mess with her on the playground, he was there then, too. But soon Rocky had to move away and she saw her brother less and less and although she was still fairly close to her parents, they were always busy or working and so she grew lonely. She knew then that she had to go out and make new friends to hang out with. She talked to all her neighbors and people at the park and the playground and even at school until she had anyone she talked to close to her. Grades wise, she is a very intelligent, straight A student, very serious with her work. Hyper and friendly out of class, serious and focused in class.
Appearance: Standing at 5'11, Iyella sports a white tank top and black skinny jeans, long black boots that come up to just the base of her knees, a gray jacket often wrapped around her waist and a rainbow belt behind it. Her long, mid-back length red hair is pulled into two loose pigtails and her long bangs fall perfectly down her pale skin. She deep and beautiful bright blue eyes. She has both her lobe and industrial pierced and many bracelets on both of her wrists, as well as a few necklaces.
twintails-bracelets-logos-anime-girls-Guilty-Crown-Yuzuriha-Inori-1024x1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh...@Moogle-Girl , I don't mean to be nitpicky or rude, but Arrow chose to sit at a 'sixth table' when there isn't one. Thea sat at the fourth table which she said was the back row...so if ur char wants to sit in the back he has to sit at the same table as Aaron, Thea and Amelia... just saying..

Actually there are six tables. They are in rows of three and there are two rows. So the sixth table would be two tables away in the back row.

Oooh...okay..sorry setting confusion. Also, is alyss talking to Thea or Amelia? I figured it was Thea but I'm not totally sure

I think she said she didn't want to interrupt Thea's reading. Aaron talked to Thea though. So I think Alyss may be talking to Amelia.

I'm still unsure of whether i should post as if she is talking to my character...

Quick question, would Phytokinesis count as natural magic? If not what is natural magic then?

Yes. Because it is the summoning and controlling of plant life and earth like aspects it is natural magic. The basis of natural magic is pretty simple. Any earthly powers at all. Water, wind, earth, even fire.

I'm still unsure of whether i should post as if she is talking to my character...
Ooh Im sorry if I confused you. Alyss is speaking to Arrow, Alyss can sense everyones emotions. Thats why I had mentioned her. But if Amelia wants to talk to Alyss, she can!

Im sososo sorry for confusing you

Its okay! Amelia will just stay at the table a little separated from everyone, daydreaming in boredom. Lol you're fine

Would anyone mind if I made a male character?

Haha, I hope its fine. Though I may just have Alyss interact with her sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.