Primrose Academy for the Magically Gifted OOC and Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
and thea...that should be fun. Also, you could put him in her english class...right?

Yep! Just thought you should post first, @Ravenbelle .

depending on where we are, i shall either make a cool beginning for Kano, or a foolish blunder

Can we skip to when the announcements of the rules begin? Because then everyone crowding Asylsa and Amelia will have to sit down at the table theyre standing my look at each other awkwardly through the whole thing haha!
I think it would start with some thing like: please refrain from using magic that disrupts this presentation

Is this still available? If so here is my profile.

Name: Derrick Ritter
Nickname: N/A
MSC: InclinKinesis- The ability to manipulate ones body
Secondaries: Meditation & Controlling my Powers
Compulsories: Calculus & English 3
Personality: Derrick is very timid in his most humanoid form. While all of his common forms have human speech and their own personalities tied they must be experienced to be fully appreciated.
History: Derrick had a very hard time growing up with his power but also found it comforting in its own way. When he was ten he has a pet cat that he spent hours petting and playing with. One day he simply sat watching the lazy cat sleep in the sun. The creatures ears flicked in its sleep and this fascinated Derrick. His mother walked in a few moments later and shrieked to find two large cat ears had grown on top of the young boys head. This startled Derrick and something triggered that locked this new head as his permanent one.

A few more years down the line, Due to his ears he could no longer stay in public schools without questions, ridicule, and bullying. One day a group of boys takes to shooting the young mage with squirt guns shouting "bad kitty!" Soon his anger outweighed his fear of the boys and a new form emerged; one that forced him and his family to flee America for Canada. With knowledge of this new school His mother decided that it was best he go there and learn to control his emotions so that he wouldn't change again.
Appearance:
Description: Bright orange hair is kept shaggy atop a pale and thin frame. The ears of the boy are not human but large feline ears instead. The only other notable feature is his yellow eyes that shine bright like a cats in low light.

(I totally did not realise another character had cat ears before making my character. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Sorry I haven't posted any since yesterday evening, I've been really sick lately and didn't feel like doing anything last night.

Can we skip to when the announcements of the rules begin? Because then everyone crowding Asylsa and Amelia will have to sit down at the table theyre standing my look at each other awkwardly through the whole thing haha!
I think it would start with some thing like: please refrain from using magic that disrupts this presentation
?? Where's the GM? @Kit_Sparks ?

Oh hi sorry yeah you guys can skip ahead to announcements if you want, sorry I was visiting a friend in the hospital so I wasn't on

It's fine! I hope your friend gets better.

Is this still available? If so here is my profile.

Name: Derrick Ritter
Nickname: N/A
MSC: InclinKinesis- The ability to manipulate ones body
Secondaries: Meditation & Controlling my Powers
Compulsories: Calculus & English 3
Personality: Derrick is very timid in his most humanoid form. While all of his common forms have human speech and their own personalities tied they must be experienced to be fully appreciated.
History: Derrick had a very hard time growing up with his power but also found it comforting in its own way. When he was ten he has a pet cat that he spent hours petting and playing with. One day he simply sat watching the lazy cat sleep in the sun. The creatures ears flicked in its sleep and this fascinated Derrick. His mother walked in a few moments later and shrieked to find two large cat ears had grown on top of the young boys head. This startled Derrick and something triggered that locked this new head as his permanent one.

A few more years down the line, Due to his ears he could no longer stay in public schools without questions, ridicule, and bullying. One day a group of boys takes to shooting the young mage with squirt guns shouting "bad kitty!" Soon his anger outweighed his fear of the boys and a new form emerged; one that forced him and his family to flee America for Canada. With knowledge of this new school His mother decided that it was best he go there and learn to control his emotions so that he wouldn't change again.
Appearance:
Description: Bright orange hair is kept shaggy atop a pale and thin frame. The ears of the boy are not human but large feline ears instead. The only other notable feature is his yellow eyes that shine bright like a cats in low light.

(I totally did not realise another character had cat ears before making my character. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Accepted

So if we skip to announcements, you would post them right? Because they include rules and such?

I'm assuming that Kit_Sparks will post the rules and such. It might just take a little while.

yeah that's what i thought. when she returns on the ooc, i'll post on the IC

Sorry im here. Still alive. I have an idea for a character though. If its alright for me to make it.

So yeah... Im just gonna post this here... If we do not need/want any more characters feel free to decline it

EveCElDarkOutfit.png

Seraph has long pitch black hair. A large contrast to her golden eyes. If one were to stare deeply in those eyes, one would see machine parts spinning and shifting. Her legs do not really have feet, but instead end in a flat bottom. Here ears are black nubs with a blue ring surrounding them. Her orbitals serve as projectiles when there is a need.

Name: Subject 4713: Seraph​
Nickname: Seraph
Apparent age: 17
Actual Age: A few months

Specialty Class: Gyrokinesis

Gyrokinesis is the ability to manipulate and control gravity. Quickly I shall state that that does not mean she can fly, however she can: Orbit, leap, cause others people/things to orbit, crush, stand on the ceiling but not walls, pull herself towards things, drag other things near her, and best of all create a black hole!

Secondary Class:
-Defense
-Hand to hand Combat
-How to control your Specialty

Compulsory Classes:
English 3
Calculus

Personality: As of yet, Seraph is ignorant of social interactions, often doing what is far from the norm(i.e poking at someone curiously, mimicking exactly what another is doing, following close behind another to observe.) She doesn't know any better. In fact she is doing what she was programmed to do. In a conversation, her speech is monotonous, and constant. She will speak what she see's and often will take things literally... For now, she is a social misfit, but with time, she will learn. She was programmed for it after all.

History:

Seraph was designed by a team of scientists to be the first functional adaptable robot for war. They had given her the power to control gravity, as such a weapon could be devastating. They did not know if she would be a success, as her sister, Valkyrie was a failure. As a test, to see how well she could adapt, they enrolled her in the school, being sure to keep a close eye on her. They hoped to see her
develop friendships, and become almost a normal highschool student. If she succeeded, then they knew she could adapt to other situations as well.

Last edited:
sorry for the triple post but it seems the ooc has long been forgotten

Full Name: Ari Elizabeth Jones 2nd

Nickname:
Eli

Magic Specialty Class:
Haemokinesis

Secondary Classes (if being taken):
Art, Hand to Hand Combat, How to control you specialty, and What is my power and what good is it?

Compulsory Classes:
English Honors ( 3 ) / English 3 ( Honors )

Personality:
Ari is a very silent person. She rarely ever talks, but if she does she will run away due to extreme amount go shyness. She loves instruments. More like ADORE, she has so many, and she even has names for them! She is the kind of person who would prefer animals over humans. After, people are to complicated in her peripheral view. She's always thinking about fantasies and magical beings. So she constantly isn't paying attention in class. Even so, due her being somewhat intelligent, she is able to pass with atlas b+'s. She's kind to animals, but tries to rear away from large crowds or people. But usually people in general.
History: Ari was born with a twin sister. Her name are Aria. They were very close, some even said that they had the same mind, but different bodies. Aria was born with amazing intelligent information and with multiple talents. Ari was always jealous, but she didn't. Ari was always ahed. Ari was always very far. Ari always was faster. ARI WAS ALWAYS BETTER. Thats what her parents always told her until the age of 11. Her parents were getting along. They were always fighting and cussing at each other. Her mother even made her father sleep in the neighbors house. The month after the feud her parents were talking together while writing the divorce papers. Aria came into the room with Ari. Both parents asked Aria which parent she would like to live with. They didn't ask Ari, they never asked Ari about anything. They didn't ask her about what she liked, what she wanted to eat, what she loved, what kind of ice cream she liked, and they never even asked about what she thought about the divorce. They only asked Aria. Aria said she wanted both. Then her parents asked them to go and play in the backyard for a while. While outside Aria asked Ari if she could sneak in and spy on her parents. And so she did. When she got there, she could only see them arguing about where Aria would go. Ari stepped in and asked one simple favor.

" Can I go with mom? "

It didn't result in a answer or a definite result. But instead, it ended with something worst, neglect.

Her mother pushed her down and said, " I would never wants a failure such as you with me. "

Ari was scared. She looked to her dad. " Dad... you'll accep-."

Her Dad slapped her right against the face. He didn't even have to say anything, she knew what the answer was.
She ran out the door, into the forest, as hard as she could. When she stopped and turned around she was Aria, standing there grinning.

Aria began to speak in her soft voice, " Don't worry, Mom and dad will be fine with just me. "
" You've always been a problem, trying to befriend someone with grater social status then you. "
" So you can run. Because Mom and Dad won't even miss you. "

Ari eyes became bring with red anger. She wiped her tears away and stood back up strait. She didn't speak, but mouthed the worse words she ever could.
" I wish you would die. Die so many times that even hell itself would neglect you. "

Aria's eyes widened in mental pain. Then just as so, spikes came out of Arias body. But not those of a monster. But spikes made out of her own blood. Ari no
longer cared for her sister. So she forgot her, just like the music box that was Ari's that she threw away.
When Ari and Arias parents found the scene of the crime. They didn't even talk to Ari, but only hurled the lifeless Aria, which was long gone.

Ari's parents were quick to move her to another family. But after hearing what happened, they still accepted her. So Ari made her new personality, and molded
herself to be who she exactly wanted to be. But sometimes that small glimmer of darkness reveals itself, and all you can see is a monster.

Five years later she applied for Primrose Academy. A place were she could be accepted, a place where others had indifferences all around.

( OMG THAT TOOK LIKE AN HOUR TO THINK OF.
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ )

Appearance (Picture of Description):
brunettes%20castles%20long%20hair%20red%20eyes%20instruments%20guitars%20fuyuno%20haruaki%20soft%20shading%20coat%20anime%20girl_www.artwallpaperhi.com_9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.