Pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah watched at him eat, blushing slightly as he did so. He seemed embarrassed by his words...her intentions weren't to cause him to feel that way...not at all. She felt sort of bad...She took the pastry and drink as the waited came back and looked at the two items in front of her. She suddenly didn't feel very hungry...but she would eat it anyways. She picked up the eclair with the napkin it was provided on, and took a bite out of the end. She felt a tiny bit of blood rush to her face as a tiny little bit of cream fell out the side of her mouth onto her cheek. Her quickly wiped it off, hoping he hadn't really noticed. She didn't want to be seen as rude or disgusting. She placed the chocolate covered pastry back onto the table, napkin underneath of course, and looked up at him, swallowing before she did so.

He wanted to know what it was like? Huh. "It is...as you say interesting. Some times I will be sitting in my house, alone, and I feel the baby move. It is an...amazing feeling...knowing that something of your creation is growing inside you...Other days it is worse, and I won't feel like going anywhere, because my back is nearly constantly aching. Some days it feels like it was worth it...others...not so much." She told the attorney, and took a sip of the hot chocolate, wincing slightly as it burned her tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.