Post your Desktop/Background

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
i decided i could use a little more color... and thus, my present desktop:
desktop_20090829.png

Well for just this computer let's go from earliest to most recent.

First I had this one. I just liked it because.....well I liked it. Who doesn't like something creepy on their desktop every once in awhile.

wallpaper_dead_space_04_1680x1050.jpg

This would be the same thing but it was becoming late fall and I wanted to make it a little more...fall-er.

wallpaper_dead_space_04.jpg

Next we come to one that I had for a couple weeks switched over to a different one then went back to this. (even though it is not my current one) Here it is my way to be a magic fan.

WP_Progenitus_1280x960.jpg

Then we come to the one I switched over to while I had my monitor that eventually went bad. This is the one I have in most of my computer pictures.

vaders.jpg

Finally we wrap things up on this computer with my most recent picture. It is a lot less cluttery and allows me to organize my desktop a little better.

dtbwallpaper.jpg

So there you have it, Pirogeth's current array of desktops.

September2009.jpg

DUKE NUKEM LIVES!!!

Naw, not really... It's just Captain Nick 'Havoc' Parker from Command & Conquer Renegade dressed up as Duke.

633821052244096835-ordoanonymous.jpg

thats my desktop, to remind me of the enemy without.
though its aloot bigger

My current one is as weird/creepy as expected...at least to those who know me well enough... Thanks to my buddy Rastul for introducing this to me ;( Dorohedoro is nice...Nothing like thinking a man has a heart for a head to get you interested.

1252367477535.jpg

It used to be this. It changes often. I switched it after my sister said it looked like Raidou had a bra on.
1244587260106.jpg

Yeah, Renegade was fun, though for some reason people call it a failure. Anyways, here are my two newest backgrounds.

251_Plains1_rsx4u51r9s.jpg

251_Plains2_rsx4u51r9s.jpg

Oh, and those of you planning to be in my Planeswalker RP, you can expect to see these again.

My current one is as weird/creepy as expected...at least to those who know me well enough... Thanks to my buddy Rastul for introducing this to me ;( Dorohedoro is nice...Nothing like thinking a man has a heart for a head to get you interested.

1252367477535.jpg

It used to be this. It changes often. I switched it after my sister said it looked like Raidou had a bra on.
1244587260106.jpg

WE'RE BUDDIES!

Also, doro is up to VOLUME 14 now. That's right, volumes. Not chapters.

Epic thread revival manuever with something that may intrigue you all. Have a gander at my latest desktop background.

iwaku1-1600x1200.jpg

There will be more to come later on, we'll just wait to see.

My current background:
jobe_research_discover_yellow_1600x.jpg

My previous background:
f2b1280-1024.jpg

Diana is uuusiiing:

My parents gave me a new monitor for a preemptive Christmas present, prompting my change to this new walpaper:
airshipwings_large.jpg

Last November was the beginning of the use of somber images for November. It has to do with Veterans Day.

November09.jpg

I learned from a friend that he was the sniper in the picture. He was surprised to see it, thinking it hadn't been circulated.

Well it was.