Post your Desktop/Background

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

S

Soldato

As the thread title suggest, It's time we show what we have a taste in staring at for a good portion of our boot time and day. I shall start with mine.
an epic One Piece one I found whilst browsing the web. I really like the art style and display of characters.

Diana

Owlmageddon comes. Ò◇Ó
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
This topic reminded me I hadn't changed my desktop in forever. o____o

So here is my new one. :D

M

megane-kun

because i am lame, and i want my desktop be clean and all, i just used this as some sort of tile:

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
*Points to Pan's* Tsukihime. Arcueid before her hair was cut and she entered her long sleep.

*Points to Diana's* ....I really want to say Fallout 3....

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Arcueid has the most awesome dress.. I want it for my bimbo!

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Mine is also Type-Moon related, Pan. The exception is that mine is Fate/Stay Night, and is a custom job.

Rider, Saber, Sakura, and Rin FT-fucking-W

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
I liked Fate/Stay Night too.. Ilya is fun! So evil for a small cute albino looking chick!

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Its a pity that I'm 99% sure you've only seen the anime. Which was crap compared to the Visual Novel.

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Yea.. I don't play games much.. I have played some of the Touhou games though.. Maybe I should pick a Touhou wall paper!

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Calling a Visual Novel a game isn't all that accurate. Its more like a book with occasional interaction. Tsukihime had one too. Both F/SN and Tsukihime were translated by a local group.

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Oh.. I think we have a visual novel.. It was weird..

All so I HATE squirrels! Damn plant eating fuckers!

D

Drew

aww but they are so cute.....

K

Kitti

Mine... I just think it pretty..

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
After posting my wallpaper last night I realized I was bored with it, so I decided to go to something else. Something with some darker shades. Now we've got this!

Woodrat

[Data Expunged]
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Semi-Passive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, all with a blend or grounded slightly in Realism
I have a couple since I use two different computers.

For the laptop,

and my old workhorse the desktop,

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Awesome