Post a random lie about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flare has seen fit to create several globes of pure energy, which he uses to power a device called the glomanatron...what the device does is not known exactly, but supposedly it has something to do with global warming..

Myrn knows how to insult your mother in eight different languages. Coincidentally, eight different world leaders have put a price on his head.

hehehe...I love saying rude stuff on public television, what can I say?...^_^;

Dawn usually gargles with pigblood before every meal, this is because she has a weird disease that makes her skin irritable and her voice manly whenever she eats something with a clean mouth.

Myrn often likes to walk around in public with nothing on but a hot pink banana hammock and a sign that says "Look at me, I'm a penguin!!"

Kars is actually a midget, and is actually in the Canadian Army. He's known as the "Tiny Tank."

Seiji occasionally gets publicly humiliated by Diana, the nudity and perverse sexual acts performed are so disturbing that several police-officers sent to apprehend the couple have been traumatized and moved to the nearest psychiatric ward for recovery.

That's okay. Flare's doing Krom.

*pours bleach in his mind's eye*

Ricarten knows this, because he was there when they started. In fact, he's the one who added the aphrodisiac to their cokes...

Myrn is the most uncreative, unoriginal bastard I've ever had to know in my pathetic excuse for a life.

I regret the aphrodesiac. Oh dear lord, do I.

Flare currently resides at a hospital for the clinically insane.

Ric once played naked golf with a voodoo doll. He was acid tripping and actually in the bathroom floor making little men out of Mara's tampons. The golf ball will remain unnamed, and we still aren't sure just how he got that hole in one.

Mara stayed for the child....and Mr. tampon man. We won't talk about that affair though.

Cor Cor was thought to be having sex in the fitting room at Walmart when an employee heard moaning and grunting coming from one of the fitting rooms. The noise was getting louder and louder with some banging and thumping and that made the manager open the door. As soon as they door opened she fell out with a fist full of twinkies and Zebra cakes in the other.

Wrappers littered the fitting room and her face was coverd with bits of filling, cake crumbs and icing. Forced to pay for all that she eaten she was asked to leave. For shame having an orgy with snack food. (why didnt you invite me, why?)

Inky likes oranges so much that she has build a house with them. The "house of oranges" as it's called, stands three stories tall and comes complete with a living room, two bedrooms, a separate shower and kitchen and a garage.

When asked what she hoped to achieve by building the citric home, her response was. "I REALLY REALLY love ORANGES! WEEEEEE!"

Myrnodyn once rode a unicycle through a protestant church wearing a bear suit and a pink tutu. while he did this is played the rocky theme on a trumpet and threw live eels at the church goers.

There are now no more protestant churches within ten square miles of myrn's house.

Would DIE if he listened to J-Rock, because he hates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.