Post a random lie about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angl IS Future Girl!!!!

Inky is secretly a cat

Carefully put together an elaborate string of explosives that would send sporks everywhere as they exploded in a domino chain across the USA all to destroy bakeries. All the bombs were made by a poor fool named GMK who she had seduced with whatever the hell IKU is, laced with a mind control drug. She danced around in her underwear in victory to this song:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Duyhiq4vtJQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Duyhiq4vtJQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Then with this completed she made her own bakery. It was built out of the bodies of defeated glomp zombies by her murr minions. It was completed in five minutes over the course of six seconds. Double rainbows were painstakingly captured and chained to the grounds around it before being covered in spikes. Most of the equipment for baking was bought from Rory's Kidney, who was wearing a trenchcoat and a bushy mustache inside a dark alleyway.

She baked the cakes with TOTALLY authentic ingredients. Inky Joey made the icing with TOTALLY authentic ingredients.

And then she raped Orion after feeding him one of these cakes.

(Uhhhhh, dude..... that happened last tuesday... it's no lie)

Orion is secretly.... A NINJA TURTLE.

Is a man. A manly man. A mans man. A mans mans man. In fact. She is secretly Zypher....Who is a woman. > A >

FIGURE THAT ONE OUT.

Is a possessed demon from a alternate universe. Sent here to consume souls.

SHHH DONT TELL PEOPLE THAT...ILL HAVE TO KILL YOU....

October is my sister. S/He had a sex change three years ago.

(DRAT)

SECRETELY IS RELATED TO VAY!

Tk is a crazed psychopath on a mission to murder me in my sleep 00

Secretly killed the queen and inserted a body double. Now rules through the double.

CC is really my mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.