PolyLife [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common tropes:
Cancer or some other sickness
Stuck in a fake relationship/ identity
Make over
Rich guy

But then again, I haven't watched a lot. I just like looking at their fashion.
/busted

By the way, should I have Cai and Endre follow to the mansion now? i feel like I've been dragging.

@Lorchenne

Yes please, I want some spouse to Andrew interaction. ;D

FIGHT OVAH ME GUYSSS DO EEEET

And
yeah
- Guy who is mean to the girl gets her in the end
- Nice guys come in last
- Rich and Poor pairing
- Funny scenes in the beginning and then heavy drama and sadness in the end.

@Luna Gillian

You there?

@Temper Tantrum
If she doesn't post soon then Victor is returning home soon and so are the other spouses. So Andrew can talk with them. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Okay. haha, Andrew became stagnant. :X

lol. If they're polite to Andrew, he's going to be polite back but if they act like kids, he'll act like a mom. xD
But yeah, definite I'm jealous though. I want a Kevin-Andrew interaction. ;D

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I am here now, last I checked I got dropped off at the house and wasn't sure what else to say after that. Got kind of loss in the characters I guess haha. I will have to try and find out where I am

@Luna Gillian

Well Andrew (Temper Tantrum) is sitting on the lawn in front of his house and other spousal houses are next to his so, you could either interact with him or go into your new house.

If you need a refresher on how the estate is set up then check out the second post on the first page. It kind of goes like this. There's victor's mansion and then the spouse houses in their own neighborhood so to speak. So if you knocked on a door of Victor's house no one would have answered, since he's not home at the moment.

Technically, I'm still inside the house but the lawn is fine too. hahaha

Endre's a sociable extrovert, he's not fighting. And Cai-she's possessive, she'll fight.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. :3 I just don't want this to die a fiery death of inactivity hell fire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.