PolyLife [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A compound is a cluster of buildings that are most often shared.

And as Victor is very rich and has a lot of land, all of the spouses have large houses and basically their own space. Which is why it's called an estate.

Sorry. It has a weird meaning in our country and it came out like that. :c

But looks like my understanding wasn't so far off.

I BET KEVIN LIKES VICTOR TOO OMG YAY?

OMG nooo, I should totes make a CS for him though, throw some drama in there. Kevin's an asshole cause he wanted to be firsties.

Ooh I bet. He seems interesting enough! Not the type who'd hang with a hippie-ish Endre tho.

@Temper Tantrum

You would be correct xD

@Lorchenne
Yes, he already despises Endre and his musical and artistic talent. Kevin only knows how to drive a car and beat people up. T.T Poor Kevin.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Bet he's cold and mean to the kids. xDD

If he is, Andrew's going to be out for blood. ;D

Cai would find Kevin kind of refreshing though. XD Weird.

Imma just shove this in here.

c1fd051f9b79b881.jpg

Name: Kang Dae "Kevin" Hu
Class: Middle Class
Personality: Abrasive, rude, straight-faced and melancholic.
Bio: Kevin was born to two successful middle class business women, so from the day he was born he was set for life. He went a nice boarding school and came out when he was 21, ready to pursue his passion in life, being a butler. However, whenever he applied for a position as a butler, he was told that his impassiveness was unnerving and they needed someone with a bigger emotional range that the one that he had.
Kevin was close to giving up his dream when he met, Victor Silver, the son of the President of the World. At the time Victor didn't find his deadpan disposition, unnerving or a cause for alarm. And so he hired Kevin.
Within two months of working for Victor, Kevin found himself falling for the man, but as he was his employee and not considered 'spouse' material, he had to keep his feelings for his employer at bay.
Other: He hates Andrew and Nathaniel, and just about every one of Victor's spouses but mainly Andrew.

:D

But yeah I gotta go undo my hair, but I shall return.

Omg Kevin's totally hot. Can I call dibs what i can't well damn

Doesn't make him any less hot! XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Gah I finally replied! Sorry guys, I got distracted by Korean Dramas and food. :3

What Korean drama is it? :D

Temp and I watch mostly J-dramas. Nothing personal, we just know more Japanese celebrities.

Why doI have a nagging feeling I know that? daym.

Anyway, lemme just finish up stuff and I'll be back here.

Reactions: Boss Megu
Nothing personal. :) In fact I love Playful Kiss and HeartStrings. :) the plot can be better, but I loved it. :)

xD I wasn't insulted, personally a lot of Kdramas that i watch follow the same theme and you can almost always predict the romantic pairings that survive in the end. (I actually took a huge break from then cause they were too damn predictable).

Status
Not open for further replies.