Pokemon World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley hald her backpack in lab, unzipping the bag Ashley grabs the poke center box, clicking the button, the small box opened. Placing her Latins and celebrity inside Ashley closed the box, waiting for the healing to be done. Placing her bag next to her unzipped, Ashley stood when she heard someone speak. "You're who woke us up? Thanks, but don't be to happy with that, You're Pokemon almost killed mine." Ashelys face no longer hald a half cocked grin, but a poorly faked smile, but then she saw her, Latias, Latios sister. Grabbing Latios dark blue ball from the poke center box, Ashley zipped her bag, giving little protection to the only Pokemon center she had. Ashley smiled as she realised Latios, his cry of joy unbelievable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Land now or this island will be thrown into a terrible strom, my wings bring great destruction." With those words lugia stopped it wings, free falling. With great speed the Pokemon landed wing first, shattering all bones with in it's left wing. A clear blue lake sat behide him, with the sun seting, turning the lake into a beautiful site.

Dexter looked at the girl in his arms, pulled up against him and holding on tightly out of fear more than likely. She'd seemed surprised when she saw his Bahamut, and who wouldn't be? Certainly Lugia was, and Dexter was wary enough of the legendary bird of the ocean as it was. When she asked him how he had befriended the legendary dragon, Dexter simply shook his head and said, "I didn't. I trained it and made it my own..." He looked back over at Lugia and watched as it free fell, wondering what had just happened. Bahamut watched it to, crashing to the ground below. The dragon pokemon let out a low growl, thinking to itself that its wings would cause no more destruction now as it descended below. Bahamut coiled on the ground and looked at the fallen Lugia, Dexter and the girl still on its back. Dexter was unsure as to what to do. Bahamut was a willful, intelligent pokemon who, Dexter was convinced, followed his orders and did his bidding solely because he had caught Behemoth and Leviathan before he. At times, there really was no telling what the lord of dragons was going to do next...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((Latias and Latios arent always siblings btw))

Latias noticed the Latios and nodded to him then flying down to see if the Lugia was okay.

"Lugia! Are you okay?" Kyoko asked concerned. She looked up to see the Rayquaza and its trainer. She shuddered. She didnt know why but he gave off a creepy vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.