Pokemon World

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kyoko looked back, the pokemon was going after Frederick. She stopped and grabbed a pokeball, clicking it on Chespin and catching it. She then threw another ball in the air. "Eifi, help me out here."

The Espeon appeared in a flash of white light, stretching. She then caught the scent of Deathreap and her fur stood on end. She lookedd at Kyoko.

"Come on, lets go help him out." With that, they ran back towards the others. "Eifi, use Psybeam on that Shadow Ball in its hands!"

"Espe!" It ran forward a bit then the jewel on its head glowed and sent out a rainbow colored light, hitting the shadow ball and destroying it.

Kyoko came to stand by Frederick. "You can thank me later. Do you have a Pokemon that can fight?"

Arianna Knight

The sounds of wings beating in the air made the loud voice trying to gain the pokemon's attention seem like a harmless whisper. Delicate hands clasped over ears as yellow eyes snapped closed. "Flygon!" She shouted, concerned with the pokemon's behavior despite its normally relaxed state. With a soft cry, the Pokemon turned his head to Arianna before placing its feet upon the ground, red eyes staring over at his trainer before he nudged the frail girl with his head. "I know Flygon. I'm sorry, I was just concerned." She replied softly, stroking the Flygon's head before she felt a weight upon her head as her plusle took its usual place.

After a while she glanced up, looking to her last Pokemon, Altaria. With a smile she waved, ignoring the fact her Plusle slipping onto the Flygon's head before continuing to find amusement in avoiding the other pokemon's gaze. "Altaria!" She called, motioning for the cloud like Pokemon to land. Once down she reached out to bring her third Pokemon into the hug. Aria always enjoyed the hugs with her Pokemon. A minute or two later she released them, taking a step back as she pulled out two poke'balls. "Altaria, Flygon, Return." She smiled. "Take a rest, we've been travelling for a bit." and with that they had returned to their poke'balls.

Turning to the Plusle who was sat upon her she smiled, reaching up to pull at its cheeks softly. "Shall we go on then little one?" She asked before she began to walk away from the clearly she previously was relaxing in with her Pokemon. Walking for a while, Aria stopped when unfamiliar sounds assaulted her ears, causing her to tilt her head in mild interest. "There are others here?" She asked quietly, the peaceful Pokemon lover asked her partner before shrugging. "Lets go find out." She finished before she headed towards the sound.

Pausing when she stepped out from behind a few trees, the yellow haired girl stopped in her tracks. "Hey...whats goin' on here?" She asked politely, a small smile flickering onto her lips as she tilted her head. To be honest, Aria was not the most intelligent when it came to anything other than Pokemon so she was forced to stare at the scene with unrivaled ignorance. "Did I interrupt?" She questioned before she turned her gaze to the Plusle who was waving its small hand excitedly at the other people she had only just took notice to.

Deathreap hand lied with deep cuts witch where bleeding, streams of blue blood licked from his pure white hand, shadow ball destroyed. "How dare you!" He scrammed, then deathtraps heard a girl, turning, he saw her. Then she spoke, That's when he knew. She was it. Removing his Hood, deathtraps reveled his appearance. Large sharp white horns lied on his head, just above his forehead. Pure white skin lied on his human bones. Deathreap had a small human nose, pure black eyes, no white. Small white lips lied on his face with only added to his teenage appearance. Deathreap stood at 5'3. Slowly he reached out his undamaged hand and spoke, "Dear girl, What is You're name?" His voice was soft, But still deep.

Yellow eyes turned to him as light lashes brushed briefly against her cheek, curiousity present in the pools of bright yellow before she hummed, the gentle tune brushing past her lips as she took a step closer to the whole group. "I'm Aria." She greeted, letting her lips curl to a soft smile as her partner released a small but happy cry as she continued to twist and race around her form before she stood upon her head, cheering. "This is Plusle, my friend." She added quietly, only basing her opinions based on the fact her partner seemed quite happy. Then again, she never trusted anyone unless Altaria and Flygon accepted them too. Cautiously she took note of the teens tone, causing her to pause with a blank look. With a quick glance to Plusle she turned back to him, taking his hand. "Nice to meet you." And after a while she was back to smiling happily. "Who are you?"

Kyoko and Eifi stared in horror. "Girl! Get out of there! Hes killing people and pokemon!"

Thanatos had separated from the other trainers and pokemon after exiting the plane, he wanted to explore the surrounding area a bit. But after walking through the brush and finding nothing really interesting he made his way back to the camp. He was tossing a pokeball in the air, not very high, and catching it, he could sense the pokemon inside was enjoying it. Suddenly the sky grew dark and he could feel his pokemon grow restless inside the pokeball, frowning he breaks through the bushes and sees a strange humanoid like pokemon holding a girls hand, and another girl shouting.

Hearing her words he reacts instinctively his green eyes focused on the dark pokemon as he places the pokeball he had been tossing back onto his belt and picks up another pokeball. Thane gently throws it into the air "Raikou please aid me!" his voice is deep and strong. A bright light shines before a tiger like pokemon appears in front of Thane, Raikou's red eyes glaring at the dark pokemon he growls threatening his body in a slightly hunkered position ready to battle, his light blue lightning bolt tale throwing off tiny electrical sparks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Slowly, the soft hearted girl turned her gaze to the others. However, she made no other visible reaction to them. Remaining where she stood she tilted her head, causing stray yellow strands to fall into her line of vision before she hummed in confusion. "Kill Pokemon and People?" She repeated with a small frown coming to her lips. "Why would he do that?" She asked, trying to work out what she should do. After all, she was more often than not secluded with her Pokemon and some wild ones since she often gave them her food. Silently she turned to her Plusle who by now had slid down from her shoulders and onto her arm, small arms clutching onto her as it looking over at the other humans and the Pokemon before turning back to Aria.

Turning her eyes back to the others she parted her lips to speak. "Thats kind of mean to say..." She muttered before turning her gaze to the Raikou which had just appeared. Being a large fan of rare Pokemon she smiled slightly. "A Raikou." She murmured, closing her eyes before narrowing them as Plusle suddenly clutched at her arm tightly. Rarely was the small Plusle scared. Her gaze softened as she petted her head softly, taking her towards her chest as she hugged the normally cheerful Pokemon. "Calm down little one, I will always protect you~" She whispered.​

Ashely stood ready, i dont know if he will kill me she thought, then she shouted "cell use leaf strom!" Leafs within the trees behide celebi rumbled, then quickly took off towards deathreap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deathreap grinned at the new arriving pokemon, "Now its a fight" slowly deathreap walked, his back faced the pokemon, and the left strom, then he stopped in front of the girl. Sharp leafs torn through his cloth, and through his skin. Long cut lined his sides, small cuts layed on his arm, his back and legs have took most of the attack, leaving small holes, bleeding blue blood. Grinning his teeth deathreap spoke "Do you wish to live for forever with your pokemon?" He stood tense, his arms still lied at his side, shadow ball in each hand.

Frederick really hated when people blatantly expected gratitude. It took his sense of it away. He knew there would be times to battle, but was this a good idea? He made a quick judgement on the assailant's typing and decided Renarde was his best choice. "I really do not want to do this... Renarde, come on, let's rumble!" The Pokeball holding Renarde had a teardrop mark on it. As Frederick sent it out, he snapped his fingers twice, bringing the Braixen's attention to him as he made gestures. Renarde changed stance to correspond with Frederick's gestures.

"Do you wish to live forever with your Pokemon?"

Frederick was a bit stumped - it sounded like a trick question. "Of course we do. I'm not sure who or what you are, but you don't seem like a nice guy. Since I'm already with my buddies - my Pokemon - I suppose we should focus on the living part, right?" His comeback came out smoothly, after the mental stammering from a few moments ago. He sighed and Renarde's hand veered over the stick in her tail. "Ready, Renarde?" "Brai!"

Kyoko and Eifi exchanged a look. "Is he protecting her?" She asked in surprise.

Eifi nodded and looked back at Deathreap.

"We should watch for now." Kyoko said and Eifi nodded.

"You little-" Deathreap was interrupted by the sound of thunder, dark clouds drifted towards the island. "My my....i guess we have some late guests trainers." Deathreap grinned then faced the trainers, he Spoke yet again. "Unfair...you out number me, how about i invite some....friends?" With a wave of his hand two pokemon came from the forest, Arriving was a trevenant and a gengar. The gengar stood tall, black scares coverd its small legs and arms. Fresh bruises coverd its body, small cuts coverd gengars face. The trevenant was stading still, one large cut lied on its tree truck body. Damit! They where fighting! Was deathreaps only thought. Lefting up his hand deathreap threw his shadow ball, aiming at Fredrick. With great speed deathreap thew its second shadow ball, hoping to knock celebi from the air.

Thane was confused and someone stunned but the girls words and then the dark pokemon's. He didnt know if he should attack or not at least not until the dark pokemon summoned 2 others then threw 1 shadow ball at a boy and the other at a celebi in the air. Deciding the boy could defend himself he calls out quickly "Ray use reflect, protect that celebi!" His voice is strong. A nearly transparent wall falls over Raikou right before he leaps up in between the shadow ball and the celebi, the shadow ball hits Raikou in the side dealing minor damage. He lands back on the ground now a few feet in front of the dark pokemon still in between the celebi and it but not on the ground. Raikou growls his hackles rising slightly on his neck glaring at the dark pokemon, lightly shaking off the hit as his defense increases.

Thane hated to injure his pokemon but he had no choice in order to save the celebi, Ray was strong he could take the hit. As Raikou protects the celebi Thane pulls another pokeball off his belt and throws it up into the air his green eyes deadly serious. "Aurorus please aid Raikou!" After a bright light a dinosaur like pokemon appears with light blue skin and a nearly transparent webbing on either side of its head that fades from yellow to light blue. Aurorus looks at Raikou then at the dark pokemon instantly glaring at him and taking a battle stance.

• Love
Pause.

She turned her gaze between everyone, a look of pure confusion written upon her features as she parted her lips to speak. "I...am confused." Her voice was soft as she tilted her head, the small action portraying her current dilemma. To be honest, Aria could only agree that this whole situation was odd and definetely unusual. "Do I want...to live with my friends forever?" She repeated, closing her eyes before she felt her partner pull at her cheeks, mewling its cry before it left her shoulders to stand by her side. So, the yellow haired girl simply remained quiet, thinking about how to answer.

Aria had her attention back on Deathreap, a small frown resting upon her lips as she looked over at him. The attack had hit him, inflicting wounds across him and just seeing that shocked the girl. "H-hey! Are you okay?" She asked, eyes wide as she stared at the wounds of the attack. She turned towards the other people with a soft scowl. "Attacking people isn't very nice." She stated before reaching to her belt, grabbing the poke'ball before she tossed it up into the air. "Please help out Flygon." She stated, watching as the ball shot open and light sprawled from its depths. Then, he floated in the air with a calm expression, wings beating against the air. "Sorry to disturb you Flygon." She told him, watching the Pokemon shake its head softly before landing on the ground near her.

Having made sure her friend was okay she turned back to the question. "I think it would be awesome to live forever. I mean I could make sure my Pokemon are safe and help protect other Pokemon. So I guess I would...but that is not going to happen. Its unnatural and impossible." She stated with a smile before turning to her partners. "Both of you protect yourselves and be careful.'Kay?" She muttered, receiving a brief nod and a cry of determination from them both before they stood protectively by Aria herself.​

• Love
What was odd about this situation was that the entity known as "Deathreap" was attacking Frederick and not Renarde. At least this meant he could react more quickly without command delay. Frederick easily side-stepped the attack, although Renarde showed concern at the peril her friend and master faced by being present. She maintained her stance, though, so Frederick immediately gave her an attack. "Renarde, throw a Flame Charge!"

Renarde's stancing paid off with this command. She kicked further before activating the blaze, giving her better speed and range - piled on top of the speed boost from using Flame Charge. She headed for the Deathreap's apparent stomach, but angled her trajectory so she'd be able to hit the Trevenant in an arc if the Deathreap dodged.

• Love
Dexter Moriarty, the Shikari, approaches...

Hunting was the easiest thing int he world for Dexter. To him, the finding, capturing, training and using of rare, exotic, and powerful pokemon was completely utter ecstatic. His father had once told him to never, ever let a hunt go, and he had lived up to that as best as he could. As proof, he rode upon the back of a great water pokemon, submerged in the sea and blending in perfectly. To an onlooker from the side, they would see a man seemingly flying across the water without care. No pokemon, at first glance, was beneath him and he was on no ship. But look from above and you would find that the shadow of a huge water pokemon was beneath him, its shape unique and legendary. Yes, legendary... it had been a long, hard hunt to get this pokemon and its brethren. many years had he taken tracking them down, selecting the right tools for hunting their locations, gauging their strengths and choosing just the right weapon to bring them down. For many shikari it was a gun. For him, it was pokemon.

Now he rode, the wind flying through his already swept back hair and the salt smell of the sea in his nose. His destination? A new region - they didn't even have a proper name for it yet! Pokemon flocked there apparently and many rare and wondrous ones had been sighted. Oh yes, this was the place for him. He had with him some supplies in a dufflebag, slung over his shoulder, and only six pokemon on his belt, many of the balls empty. He had with him his original three, which he took on all safaris such as this and had been with him for many, many years, and he had the three brethren, freshly caught, trained, and ready to be used on the hunt. Such monstrous pokemon they were, too - the pride and joy of his ownership, seconded only by the original three.

He could see it now, just up ahead, the new region and a new day. A smile broke across his thin lips. Would he find the big game he was hunting for here, in this new land where pokemon seemed to thrive without the influence of human beings? As he thought this, there came a cry from above. He looked up and saw a passing flock of Altaria, flying gracefully overhead and looking down at him, not daring to approach because of the shadow just beneath the water. They were heading towards the same mass of land that he was, perhaps returning form a migrating or a hunting trip of their own from a neighboring island. Dexter looked back ahead, standing up on top of his pokemon. It was approaching fast now, this new region with new beginnings. He could feel many, many great things were waiting for him just on the horizon. He called out, "Faster, Leviathan! Bring me that horizon!" He was answered with a cry from below, so powerful that it made the Altaria above scatter and fly higher, in fear of what lay beneath. Altaria was not what he was after though. Dexter was after a much greater prize indeed...

Reactions: 2 people
Ashley was still in her battle stance, while cell Floated, a sad look sat on it's face. More Pokemon joined the fight, only to aid the Ancient Pokemon. With intense speed deathreap threw a shadow ball, aiming at celebi. With fear and angry Ashley shouted her next attack, "Us-" Ashelys attack was cut short by yet another person, asking their Pokemon to use reflect. Jumping in front of celebi was Raikou, a large and incurably Pokemon. Ashley stood silently as the shadow ball knocked in to raikou, sending the Pokemon closer to deathreap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deathtraps was well aware that he was out numbered, tense deathreap grinned. Raikou was only two feet away, quickly raikou stood, then placed it self in a battle stance. Deathreap was ready to throw another shadow ball, But another Pokemon have entered the battle. With a quick look to the sky, deathreap knew What Pokemon he was facing, they have roamed this island hundreds of years ago, along side many other fossil Pokemon. Using shadow force deathreap vanished, preparing his attack.

Aedan woke from his seat on the jet slowly. Everyone else had already left him to his own. Aedan slowly returned to life, groaning from grogginess. He searched the passenger area with his eyes, yawning all the while. Guess even the staff left. Must be out for lunch. Aedan tapped his poke-balls attached to his side, releasing each one. Daphne emerged as daintily as ever, stretching her tiny arms with grace. Jack-o was already hopping around the jet, singing his awful song to no one in particular. With no else around, Aedan let it slide. Jack'O's singing was curse ridden to others, but it made him feel so happy. Coral lied out, leaving almost no room for others in the back half. She yawned, and glared at Aedan for waking her. Aedan lifted his body, and leaned back to stretch. Once a few of his vertebrae popped, he felt alert. Aedan called out, but no one responded. Aw crap! Hope nothing happened. Aedan walked down the aisle, leaving Coral to sleep and Daphne to prepare for the day. Jack'O kept running everywhere, singing his awful song with a smile. Aedan neared the door, but turned back when Jack'O stopped singing. Must be an earthquake. He never stops with two lines.

Then Aedan saw it too. Trainers and pokemon alike battling in the field. Instead of facing each other, they all seemed to be facing off against something he couldn't see. Trouble in Paradise already? I haven't even gotten off the ride! Acting hastily, Aedan withdrew Coral and Jack'O, each protesting in their own way. Daphne stared outside with fear, betraying her calm movement and graceful cry. "We have to help them. This island isn't settled. Injuries could be fatal." Daphne hopped into his open arms. The duo ran outside to see the chaos. At the first glance of hurt pokemon, Aedan's adrenaline pumped him into action. Daphne leaped onto the ground, readying herself for battle.` " Daphne, let's get the ball rolling with 'Grassy Terrain'!" Daphne grew tall grass around the trainers, beginning the slow healing process the move offered. Aedan nodded towards Daphne, showing his approval. Whatever is attacking us will have a much tougher time hurting anyone now!

• Love
Kyoko and Eifi looked around as grass shot out of the ground. Eifi purred slightly as she was beginning to feel better. Kyoko looked over and nodded her thanks to the guy who just got off the plane.

"Eifi, Psyshock on that Gengar!" Kyoko called out.

"Espe!" She created a blob of Psychic energy and hurled it at the Gengar.

Plusle stared at her with a look of fear at the situation while Flygon remained still, watching everyone. It was one of the few situations she ever seemed to take charge even but even now the girl was unable to decide properly. Teeth bit into the flesh of her lip as she took a small step back, reaching up to place her hands upon her head. "I don't know who we are against." She murmured, yellow eyes tearing up as she reached down to pick up the small Pokemon in an attempt to comfort her. Flygon still waited, cautious of the others, but waited to receive some direction on what to do.

Aria had to admit, she was unsure on what to do here. In reality she did not want to hurt anybody or let her partners be hurt. With a gentle sight she grasped the last Poke'ball at her waist, quickly returning Flygon before she released her third Pokemon. Her lips parted, the flash of Altaria's released causing her eyes to momentarily close before she turned to the bird like Pokemon who was happily flying within the wide space of the skies. Smiling gently she watched the Pokemon descend before she reached out, gentle petting the cloud like fluff of the Pokemon's wings.

"Would you please sing dear Altaria?~"

The Pokemon seemed to cheer happily before her beak parted and the soft tune began to echo through the air as the Pokemon closed her eyes to concentrate. Altaria enjoyed to sing and Aria encouraged it despite the fact the gentle song would also put her into a calm sleep as well. A sigh passed her lips as she pressed her hands around Plusle's ears. In return the Pokemon reached up, effectively hugging her face as Plusle's small hands blocked her own ears. Plusle was always sweet, causing her to hold the Pokemon closer. Letting Altaria continue her song she smiled as she hoped that it would work, that it would either settle the others here or at least put them to sleep so this fight could not continue.

More importantly, so no one got hurt.

Daphne posed when she received a thanks from one of the trainers. Aedan smiled back, and returned Daphne to her pokeball. He then threw out Jack'O, fearing the unknown assailant might be a ghost pokemon. Jack'O yawned melodramatically, and uncoiled its long arms. Soon Aedan heard another Trainer order her Altaria to sing. The field soon erupted with heavenly singing. Aedan soon fell victim to the hypnotic lullaby. He bent forward before he could see who else was passing out. Aedan smiled even as fell asleep, as Jack'O was an insomniac. Aedan's little gourgeist continued to waddle around him, making circles. Jack'O nuzzled Aedan as the trainer soon fell into a deep sleep. The last thing Aedan saw before his eyelids fluttered shut was Jack'O smiling. The last thing Aedan heard was Jack'o's song spilling from his lips and mingling with Altaria's lullaby.No... gotta..... no idea... they don't know what... will happen.

no longer under Aedan's supervision, Jack'O sung his own terrible song. While Altaria's lullaby calmed everyone from the heavens, Jack'O's dark elegy cursed the living. He tottered around, smiling wickedly as he sung what he was never allowed to sing in the presence of so many people. His voice curdled the ear like an evil whisper. Jack'O's smile was menacing and grew as he sought out more doomed listeners.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.