Pokemon: Super Awesome Sci-Fi Explosion!!

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

"MANGOOOO!!!" Clementine went screaming into the room after the rounds of gunshots had erupted. Of course, it had taken her over a minute to realize what was going on. She stood there, frozen in horror, contemplating what she had heard. Gunshots? Inside? Where her pichu was? The brunette practically kicked the doors opened and ran into the room. "MANGOO!" she screeched, her eyes wide. These people, she'd seen them outside! And they were...they were injured. She almost couldn't breathe as she watched a young woman tend to her injured Quilava. She was healing it. Clementine's eyes stung; where was her Mango? Her sunshine and bubbly soul of a pokemon, her very first friend there ever ---

A blur of yellow came scrambling between Trevor's legs. It jumped into the air, bounced off Hype's shoulder and crashed into Clementine. Her immediate reaction was to hug the precious creature to her chest, closing her eyes. "Thank goodness you're okay!" she was relieved. Mango seemed fine, if not slightly shocked and scared. It was matted with some kind of explosive dirt and one of it's ears had a small gash on it, but Clementine could see she was fine. "Mango, what were you thinking?" she demanded softly, raising her head and holding the small pokemon in front of her, "You could've gotten hurt!" she exclaimed and then realized how many people where there in the room, injured.

Clementine gasped, "Are you all...Should I get a doctor?!" she almost shouted the last bit, evidently distressed. Her eyes were teary from her worry about Mango's safety, but now she was horrified to see what had gone on right behind these doors. What was going on? Why were they injured? Who had hurt them? Mango squealed and it's cheeks sparked with electricity. Clementine looked at it, her eyes softening, Team Virus? Was Mango saying Team Virus was here? Clementine took the moment to look over at the other side of the room, a mess, most of it was. If Team Virus had been here, wouldn't they be in the same condition, injuries from the explosion--whatever it had been?

Mango scrurried up her arm and snuggled up on the crook of her neck and shoulder, it's tiny hands gripping onto the hem of her collar. She reached up to pat it's back awkwardly. With it's injured ear, she had to be careful not to hurt it. "Mango, you'll be fine. Nurse Joy always patches you up perfect, right?" she smiled brightly. Her pichu seemed eager to see her smile and nodded, "Pichu, Pii, Pii!" it squeaked, pointing to the other pokemon in the room, "Pichupiii?" Clementine grinned, "Of course they'll be better, too, kay? So don't worry!"
[/dash]

[DASH="blue"] Soon after the explosion a young girl came into the room screaming the name Mango which through deductive reasoning Hype figured was the little Pichu and sure enough right after he had this thought the tiny mouse bounced off his shoulder and crashed into her arms.

Hype then responded to her question "Yes a doctor would most certainly be a good thing to have right now". The shrapnel that hit Hype in his side wasn't noticed as he still had much adrenaline flowing through him and the supposed ghost was the only thing on his mind. The single blood trail that led a different direction from the others was Hypes best bet onto where the ghost had gone and he was determined to follow it, injury or not.

"We have no time to waste those who are well enough to wait to see a doctor come with me we are tracking this ghost while we still have a chance!" proclaimed Hype as he motivated himself and the others around him. With that he marched off in the direction of the lone blood trail Boo following close behind him and let out Anubis as everything had an aura and this ghost was no exception.

The trail led them down a dark hallway and seemed to continue to wind and wind until it all of sudden stopped. At the end of the hallway was a pair of eyes. Angry eyes. These held so much malice it was difficult to look at them. Anubis placed his paw on Hype's right shoulder and shared the aura he was seeing. Enveloping the figure was a blackish red aura, filled and fueled by hatred. They had it cornered what was the next move? [/DASH]

Eileen was interested in this ghost hunt, but felt that getting this piece of debris from her arm was more important. She smiled and nodded at Hype, intrigued with his level of courage and curiosity. Her eyes then went to Clementine, who had an adorable Pichu snuggling into her neck. Eileen had to resist the urge to squeal at the sight... She hadn't seen anything so cute in a long time. This reminded her of her littlest sister, who adored all kinds of baby Pokemon. It was such a relief to see than neither of these two got harmed by the previous events.

"Reena, what you did was very brave and admirable. Don't feel ashamed for what happened," she said to her new friend. Anyone in this group could have made the same mistake! The time was so pressing, nobody knew how to react. "That 'ghost', I think, might be hurt. You should tag along with Hype and see how you can help. That healing of yours is awesome."

With that said, she turned to the doorway and exit the room, stepping into the hallway. It was eerily quiet now... People must have gathered someplace safe after hearing all the gunshots. "I wonder if the Captain's alright," she wondered out loud. "I think I'll check on 'im after I pay the doc a visit." Eileen didn't know if anyone else would be joining her in this little search for medical attention, but she wanted to get there as soon as possible, so she began to walk. This blood loss was making her head spin. Some piece of shrapnel wasn't going to get the best of her!

[bg=#424242][Dash=#848484]
[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

Yeah... it could have been a lot worse." Trevor said solemnly in agreement to Eileen's statement. "Well my arm's no good with it shredded to shit... guess I'll tag along with her to find a doctor. You probably won't listen to me suggest not going after whatever the hell that was until everyone's patched up so... be careful, and run if things look like they're about to get worse than what we just went through." Turning to leave as well, his left leg buckled, and he caught himself on a broken crate before he fell face first. Looking down he saw another piece of shrapnel, this one sticking out of his calf. "Well damn...." he muttered through clenched teeth, and reached down for it.

Hovering a hand over it, he noted just where it was, and thought it might not be a good idea to pull a sharp piece of metal out of his leg when it was just below the back of the knee... Prying free a plank of wood, he tried his best to hobble after those that would be looking for medical attention. 'What a rag tag ride this became... I need to get a hold of a crew member, and check on Sandra.' he thought almost immediately after trying to catch up with his group.

Squinting through the busted lens of his glasses, Trevor hoped they hadn't rounded a corner yet, cause he'd more than likely keep walking until he ran into someone. "Hey there... slow down will ya? I can't see anything hardly." he called out to the hazy figure in front of him.

[/dash]
[/bg]

"Hey there... slow down will ya? I can't see anything hardly."

Eileen stopped herself from walking any faster or further when she heard those words. It was the other man wearing glasses, who was also pretty hurt by the flying shrapnel. Her own glasses were cracked in the lenses, but she could maneuver just fine. This wasn't the first time she broke these... Having many brothers and sisters, her lenses were never ever safe, so against her will, she learned how to cope without perfect vision.

"Sorry, man. I'll--oh!" She bit her bottom lip when she turned around and looked right at the debris nestled in his leg. Why didn't she notice that!? Without a second thought, she rushed to his side, offering her own side for support. The side not burdened with metal wedged into her arm, of course. Eileen might have taken a lot of damage, but it took a lot to completely knock her out. Good physical health and confidence amounted to quite a lot.

"Here, lean on me, so we can get there together. I don't wanna leave you behind," she told him, while looping an arm around his waist. There would be no choice but to depend on her now. She didn't want him to have to use his leg to much, so she was more than willing to act as a crutch.

"My name's Eileen, by the way," she offered. While she was a popular woman, she wasn't so arrogant to assume everyone knew her. When they got farther down, Eileen made a small sigh before letting her voice echo: "Helloooo? Is there a doctor in the house?"

If they could avoid it, she didn't want to do too much walking...

Reena rose, recalling Lava into his PokeBall. She gave a small smile at Eileen when she complimented her, and she felt less foolish for what she did. Yet it was a mistake, nonetheless. Eileen however, went to search for medical help, followed by a man with cracked glasses. Reena would have helped him with his wounds, but she didn't know how well her powers worked on humans; she had honestly never tried healing a person. Instead, though, she got up to follow Hype.

Following behind him, with Fross not far behind. The hallway was dark, and when Hype released Anubis, she got the feeling it was for his aura-sensing abilities. She followed silently, until they neared the end of the hall. That's when she saw the glowing eyes at the end, though the rest of the hallway was blanketed in shadows. The eyes seemed malevolent, as if angry. Yet... the ghost could be afraid, as well. "What will we do, Hype? If it's a Pokemon, I can try and read it's thoughts, and perhaps soothe it, but if it's just some ghost, then..."

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

Clementine blinked as everything happened in a flurry again. It felt like the world was going too fast for her to comprehend. But she nodded anyway, running after Hype as he moved after the trail. What were they looking for again? Mango hung onto her hair as she skidded to a stop. "Mango, take a nap, okay?" Clementine smiled. Before Mango could react to what it meant, the girl snapped the pichu's pokeball off her poke-charm bracelet and released the ball, putting Mango back in her ball. Then she rushed after the others, thinking.

When Hype stopped in front of the dark hallway, Clementine almost crashed into him from behind. She did everything she could to maintain her balance, skipping and tottering sideways a little ahead of him. He'd brought out his Anubis and was sensing something. She grinned. This is my chance! I can help, too! Her family was one of full of geeky technicians, so she was always carrying out new things that her brothers had created. Of course, despite her parents anger at her running away, her siblings quickly forgave her rebellion. She rummaged through her messenger purse-bag and pulled out a small hand-held. Supposedly a heat sensor right? He said something about...applying cold and then, using it to invert the surrounding area's air temperature comparatively? She had a faint thought that it might not work, but it was worth a try right?

She released a pokeball from her pokeballs. This time, in a small display of bubbles and stars, a glaceon appeared at her feet, gently prodding her knee with it's head. Clementine knelt down and whispered, "Haru, I need your help! Can you breathe some cold breath onto this thing?" she asked. Haru, the Glaceon, responded with a curt nod and opened its mouth. Blue mist covered the device and Clementine's hand. She giggled, tossing it into her other hand and shaking her frozen fingers. "Ah, I should've seen that coming!" she mumbled, trying to lose the sudden feeling of numbness. Her Glaceon seemed amused.

She held up the heat sensor. "Hmm... It looks like it's working!" she exclaimed softly, watching as the screen said "Loading..." the blip was halfway through the bar and somehow the icy cold Haru had breathed was melting away, but not dripping? "If I don't sense heat, then it's a real ghost, right? I sense heat, it's a ghost pokemon! Despite having not achieved anything yet, Clementine felt very proud of herself.
[/dash]

[DASH="blue"] It seemed that at least for the moment the supposed ghost was still hurt, not to mention that is seemed to be rather small at least for a ghost. Hype knelt down wincing now noticing the shrapnel in his side but continued anyway as to seem less intimidating. "Hey there little one..." Hype said as he outstretched his hand trying to make some kind of connection with the ghost.

However as soon as he got close enough it became spooked and right before it jumped over everyone's heads there was a bright flash blinding everyone temporarily.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" Hype yelled as the light pierced through his retinas and quickly shut his eyes as a light that bright in such a dark area really messed with ones pupils. As the ghost soared over head he yelled to Boo "Boo! Don't let it escape! Follow it!" "On it like white on rice, or rather black on night!" she replied in a rally cry and followed it down the hall and around the corner effortlessly.

I just have to get far enough away from the group and corner it again except this time with Mean Look. Boo thought as she floated madly after the now had to be fake poltergeist. It was only a matter of time until the ghost had to take a rest again.

"Is everyone alright?" Hype asked as he rubbed his eyes now that he was no longer discombobulated from the blinding flash of light. As he stood up he realized there was no pain that he had felt earlier and then felt for where the shrapnel had been, it had seemed to have completely disappeared. "If we give chase now I don't think we will ever catch judging by how fast that thing moves the only person I know who could keep up with it is Boo, we should head back I probably, who do you all think?" Hype said to the couple others with him. He then realized that there was a newcomer in their midst "Why hello there miss!" he said with slight surprise to the girl with a Glaceon beside her "I do not believe we have met I'm Hype and this is Reena" he said motioning to her "Who might you be?"
[/DASH]

Roger was caught off guard during the whole incident, before he and Grizzly could even make it to the source of the chaos, it was over in a flash. He had heard the announcements of Team Virus being on board but never knew they'd just openly start such an assault without fear or concern for damage to the ship.

They made it to the scene. As they both surveyed it, Roger thought,"These Team Virus thugs have gone too far. Using an RPG of some sort...But what exactly killed them? That's what I don't get here....No one else besides them had the weapons, their own bullets were used aganist them somehow... That ghost rumor...Was true?"

He looked around and found the emergency intercom. It was damaged a bit and wasn't working. Roger tampered with it and seemingly got it working. He then spoke into it, "Hey, I've no idea if you can hear me but there's an emergency down here. Some sort of struggle went on and in the end,a lot of people got injured and some got killed. They're Team Plasma grunts if that changes anything, so please send someone down here to deal with this. A doctor is what we need and someone to haul them off in question them too.."He finished speaking into it. He received no immediate response, after all he wasn't sure of the ship's power situation but he had hoped someone heard him.

Grizzly looked rather unsympathetic to the injured Team Virus grunts. Roger shared the sentiment. But he spoke to one of them whom was conscious, "Please tell me what exactly happened here."

The injured grunt responded barley able to speak, "A firefight...all dark.. bullets in shoulder...something made this happen when it did...HELP ME!"

"I already tried contacting them. There's probably some surveillance on board as well, although that outage might have effected it or taken it down for a bit. Help is on the way. Hopefully this has taught you not to wave around guns and RPGs like they're toys. You're lucky this ship is still intact, we'd all be goners if you homicidal idiots hit the wrong spot on the ship."

One of the grunts whom was in better shape said, "You're... mocking our pain!" Roger shook his head. "This coming from an organization that's perfectly willing to kill Pokemon and people alike? I'm not buying it, sorry. Listen, I can fix machines no problem, but people like you who fail at being decent human beings? That's another story."

"You need more than just a medical doctor to make you guys right again. Now me and Grizzly are going to sit here and make sure you don't try anything funny. You're in no shape for it but I wouldn't put it past you guys. Someone is definitely on the way, even if that intercom didn't reach them so don't whine at me for not helping you. Try to learn from this experience."

Grizzly intimidated several of the grunts with his stare just in case, not letting his guard down. He knew they were weak but knew being captured was something they wanted to avoid. Roger also kept his wits about him, knowing they were most likely rather desperate now.

[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

"Here, lean on me, so we can get there together. I don't wanna leave you behind,"

"Thanks for the crutch, Darlin'. Sad to say I've had a lot worse with my years in the military." Trevor responded with a muffled laugh, as he leaned against Eileen enough to keep a steady pace with her.

"My name's Eileen, by the way."

"Hell of a way to meet, yeah? Eileen... that pokemon champion? Well don't that just beat all..." He answered with a slight shake of his head, a quite smirk on his face. "Trevor Sokal. You looked pretty banged up too. How's that shoulder?" He asked with concern as he noted that she'd lost some blood as well, and that chunk of metal sticking into her shoulder. "You know exactly what the hell's going on here? This went from a nice little cruise to some real heavy hell in a hot minute."

Looking down a hallway they passed, he craned his neck to see that the door to his cabin was still closed. His daughter was undoubtedly asleep by now, and knowing her she'd have slept through the entire situation that just happened. Thankfully a few of the crew had offered to watch her while he was out, and it looked like he, and Eileen would be getting some stitches before he got the time to check on Sandra.

'Her mom is going to kill me...' he thought to himself as he continued with Eileen.
[/dash]
[/bg]

"Nice to meet you," she said amusingly, dedicating his name to memory. Now that he mentioned it, he was familiar. He was involved with some sort of Pokemon trading company, if she remembered right. Before she could ask him that, he asked how her injury was, as well as what in the world was going on.

"I'll be alright, I think. Can't say anything like this has ever happened to me, but I'm sure it could be worse!" Eileen told him optimistically, doing her best to keep the mood light. Their journey to the doctor was almost completed as she followed the signs that guided them. Just in time, too. She didn't think she could keep up too much longer.

"Team Virus," she said grimly, certain that he's heard that name before. "They've been after peoples' Pokemon... I've been tasked to find out why. We're on the right trail, we just need more clues. I'm sorry this happened to you, Trevor."

Just a moment after she finished her words, they arrived at the medical room where they were instantly spotted. "Finally," Eileen sighed.

[dash=#3232CC]Sarah had been on the back of the airship, staring blankly off the edge, completely oblivious to the commotion around her until she had heard the gunshots. She had heard stories about a poltergeist haunting this airship and being an expert on ghost pokemon she couldn't pass up to opportunity. Another gunshot rang out and she snatched a poke'ball off her hip, Lizzie her Litwick.

"It could be the ghost!" She nodded, looking down at the ball. "Let's go see shall we?" She smiled, heading inside the airship towards the sound of the gunshot, or at least where she thought it would be.
[/dash]

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

Clementine fell backwards, screaming. Haru shot an icicle blindly at the disappearing ghost, but it hit the ceiling and shattered. The remaining sparkles floating down on the blonde girl. She was on her back hands over her eyes.

She rubbed at them repeatedly as the darkness returned. She could hear someone talking to her, but she couldn't really see yet. The bright flash had left spots in her eyes.

Ah! Where did I throw the heat sensor? she fumbled blindly and pushed herself up onto her knees and then stood up shakily. Haru prodded against her leg, staring curiously at Hype. After a moment, he ran around Hype and cooed at him playfully.

Clementine blinked away the brightness.

"Haru says hello," she giggled, and then finally was able to see a little. "I'm Clementine Fa--," she stopped herself and grinned, "My pichu followed the noise into the hangar earlier. It's nice to meet you!~"

[/dash]

[DASH="blue"] "Ah!" Hype exclaimed "So you're the owner of the little Pichu! Well I'm glad he turned out to be OK." Before any other pleasantries could be exchanged the familiar voice of Jacob began to crackle over the airships speaker communications. "Attention passengers and Pokémon trainers!" he stated with enthusiasm "We of Team Virus now command the bridge of this vessel. While you were scrambling to clean up the mess in the hangar we silently made our way here! You have fought with us once already so you know our prowess on the battlefield. We suggest that you do not try and interfere with our plans again otherwise some of you or your Pokémon may not be so lucky this time." Before the speaker system cut out evil laughter could be heard over the speakers.

"Well it looks like we've run out of time for idle chit chat haven't we?" Hype spoke as he smiled. All of this danger instead of being stressful started to become enjoyable. It seemed that no matter where he was going to go on this adventure there was going to be threats of danger at every turn. Might as well embrace what is given to you. "We don't have time to chase after the ghost anymore Team Virus is a more pressing matter. Boo, the woman who was here earlier before took off after it. I'm sure we will meet up again soon and maybe she'll be able to drag the ghost along with her." Hype stated as he smiled, she was an extremely stubborn individual.

"Clementine, Reena, shall we rejoin with Eileen and our new acquaintance?" With that Hype started back the way they had come from chasing the ghost using his pass card if they ever got lost. It was only a matter of time until they met up with the rest of the group and then they could prepare a battle plan. Hype guessed that Eileen would be in the medical bay and headed that direction, after they returned to the damaged hangar.

*The Medical Bay*

Eileen and Trevor had finally reached the medical bay and were receiving the attention they needed. An extremely convincing human looking Nurse Joy robot greeted them and sat them where their injuries could be assessed and treated. It was then the chilling announcement by Team Virus and their control over the bridge was broadcasted throughout the ship. Unfortunately until Eileen and Trevor were healed up there wasn't much they could do.

Soon after a doctor approached them and said "My my...." as he looked over their injuries "Well it seems there isn't any extreme damage to your limbs so after the shrapnel is taken out by the Nurse we can send you both through the HFA (Human First Aid) machine and it should fix you up in a jiffy" with that the doctor left their presence as he attended to others. Several moments later after the shrapnel and run through in the HFA Eileen and Trevor were practically as good as new. Now it was time to regroup and strategize.
[/DASH]

[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

"I was the one who ran towards what I knew was gun fire. It's on me, doll. But thanks for it anyways." Trevor responded with a slight smile. They then stumbled into the medical bay where they were treated for the injuries. Getting off the medical bed, Trevor slowly stretched his arms with numerous pops resounding in the process. "Augh... I hate those machines." He grumbled slightly, and then slid his shirt back on, covering the numerous scars he had. "Well... two more for the canvas..." He murmured while lightly trailing a finger over the cloth that covered his new addition on his shoulder.

Taking a wobbly step initially, Trevor's legs came back to him, and shoving the curtain aside, he walked out into the main room, where Eileen seemed to be in much better condition. "Still got all four on the two of us then. Count that as blessin'." He said to the lady. "Now what about them kids? They're probably in a mess of trouble, and in the need for some adults to pull em' out of trouble."

[/dash]
[/bg]

Upon hearing the news of Team Virus's progress, Roger let out a sigh."Great.. Well now there's no good in sticking around here then.."Roger and Grizzly took off.

As soon as they were out of hearing range from the injured grunts,"We've got to have a plan here...They would be expecting people, now wouldn't they? Going in there like this...would be suicidal. There's probably a bunch of them still in good shape. However, say we could trick them into thinking we were part of Team Virus.."

Grizzly was reprehensible of this idea. Dressing up like a bunch of criminals? It wasn't a thrilling idea to the Pokemon, Grizzly would rather just beat them with brute force. Yet he realized Roger was correct, they had guns and RPGs, they had no reason to just have straight up Pokemon battles at this point to settle things, they'd just go straight to killing anyone who got in their way.

Roger commented to Grizzly,"This is the safest way...I don't imagine a ghost is gonna just help everyone out again. We're gonna act like them, Grizzly. I know I hate it too but if we jump in trying to fight them all, you and I could end up getting shot. I don't want to take that risk. We're going to go in there slow and carefully...And then we'll knock out a guard or two, take their uniform and leave them somewhere out of sight." Grizzly didn't mind that aspect, it meant getting a bit of fighting in, or at least hitting a Team Virus thug.

They grew closer and closer to the bridge until they were in one of the surrounding areas just a bit of a walk before it. They noticed some grunts were patrolling the area, four of them exactly. "I'm surprised no one has shown up yet. Maybe they realize they won't survive this time. Heh." One of the grunts boasted.

"Yeah, they can't beat us. I think we're done here. I'm going to report to the boss. What about the rest of you?" One of them said, another grunt followed her. Another grunt responded, "Let's not let our guard down... They can't be that desperate to just let us take this ship over, they're going to fight back a little more something tells me.. I'm going to stay here." Two of the grunts departed.

"Me too, we're not letting them put a stop to this operation! They must be planning something." The final grunt chimed in, deciding to stay as well. Grizzly and Roger then began watching the two grunts intently, waiting for when they had their backs turned to move in.

Quickly, Grizzly and Roger crept up behind the guards, Roger knocked one out with a wrench hit to the head while Grizzly used ice punch, knocking the grunt's hat off and freezing him solid. This upset Roger,"You're killing me, Grizzly! Thunder punch would have been fine but this is not going to be easy to hide...I'm sure he'll thaw out and be fine eventually but this is not what we need. Now please do me a favor and get Popsicle man out of here."

Roger scrambled to grab the other Grunt as he donned the Team Virus outfit. Grizzly just simply grabbed the other grunt's hat and put it on. He the grabbed the frozen grunt forward and then stashed him by the entrance to the room, on the other side of the door.

Roger finished as he hid the grunt in the closet rest room."Allright Grizzly, I'm sorry about that. Maybe you didn't imagine it would freeze him so easily. I get that you don't like these creeps and don't care if they suffer but we gotta draw the line. Just take them out with thunder punch or cross chop next time, ok? Now let's just pretend to be patrolling and wait for further opportunity to knock. "

"If any of them come back, my justification for having you out of your Pokeball is that you're a Pokemon enforcer, so gotta look mean like you'd beat down anyone who comes this way. And if they ask about what happened to the other guy, we can say he went to patrol the other room. We'll feign ignorance about him being frozen. You're not an ice Pokemon so I don't think they'd be aware you can even use ice punch.."

With that, the two began to pretend to be members of Team Virus. Patrolling around the area. Grizzly wearing a mean scowl on his face now and walking about in an threatening manner. Roger instead had a bit of an evil smug grin on his face. After five minutes, it began to get old and they both had to hold back their laughter as they stared at each other.

"Yeah..This is mighty pointless, but if we head into there...We might get found out.. Their superiors probably aren't as incompetent as the grunts and they might notice we look different from the regulars. Getting found out would mean you, me and the other Pokemon vs all of them, not numbers we can win with. I don't want any of you guys getting hurt or killed by these crooks."

"But..There's probably going to be others heading this way to stop Team Virus. Once they see that grunt is literally chilling over there by the entrance of this room, they'll probably figure out someone was here before them with similar intentions. So we wait for now, we've at least got this place secure. Now back to patrolling, no matter how unnatural or stupid it might seem, we have to look like we're doing our job in case we are greeted by more grunts. Let's work on our act, but if we do see non virus people we're gonna reveal ourselves to them, simple as that. We gotta co-operate with some others to have a real shot at taking Team Virus down."

They now had somewhat of a plan, a risky one but at least it had a fair amount of potential to work. Their patrolling wasn't very convincing yet so it seemed it would be easy for others to identify them as a law-abiding trainer and a law-abiding Pokemon. After all, not many Team Virus grunts were known to even let their Pokemon walk outside with them.

It took a lot of strength for Eileen to not be childish about her injury. Life on Mosdeep was so relaxed; the most damage she ever took was a punch from a sibling. Even during her travels, she was good about avoiding life threatening danger. Everything was getting so much worse now, with Team Virus's plan nearing its finish. 'I'll just have to be braver. I can do that.' she thought confidently.

When she was told she could go back out of the medical bay, she sat up on the bed to pull her shirt back on. There were layers of bandages around her shoulder and upper arm to protect the stitching. The best part was that it wasn't as bad as she expected it to be.

The curtains were pushed aside once she was ready to go. Not much later, Trevor joined her in the main room, looking to be in better shape. Eileen smiled at him and nodded at his words. "Yes, let's get back to them."

Once she stepped back into the corridors, she looked around, trying to retrace her steps. The crack in her glasses didn't help with the remembering one bit... Fortunately, she saw Hype in the distance. She guessed he was heading to the Medical Bay so they could meet up.

"I see 'em!" she announced joyfully, making a wave to their direction.

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

Clementine skipped after Hype, falling into a bouncy step beside him as he walked. She'd sent Haru back into his pokeball, but Mango still hovered about her shoulders. From the distance, she watched a pretty lady wave at them from the medical bay.

Clementine grinned, "HIIII!~" she waved back cheerily, though she didn't really know who it was. Mango waved too, squeaking in glee. Clementine looked up at Hype as they walked.

"Are they your friends?" she asked.

[/dash]

[DASH="blue"] Hype could see Eileen and their new acquaintance in the distance and he waved back to them as he rushed over. "Yes I met the woman Eileen in Goldenrod" Hype replied to Sakura as she inquired. "It's good to see that both of you are alright!" Hype yelled as he slowed down meeting them.

"Now that we are all back together again it's time to foil whatever plan Team Virus has for us this time. We will have to hold off on introductions until later. On my way over to hopefully meet up with you two I got to thinking.We're going to need to buy more time as we'll be in Cianwood shortly and we don't know how long it's going to take to tackle Team Virus. So Clementine if you would be so kind to come with me to the engineering room we could use little Mango there to send an electric shock to the navigation systems after we rig them to head to Fuschia."

"That should hopefully buy enough time to beat Team Virus again. I don't have a lot of experience with Team Virus and Boo is off in pursuit of the ghost so Eileen what do you suggest we do if Clementine and I are to take out navigation? Anyone feel free to chime in we need to look at all options here."

[/DASH]

[dash=#3232CC]Sarah dashed around the corner keeping her pokeball at the ready but skidded to a stop when she came face to face with a man in a ridiculous outift.

"Urk...Uh, sorry, I didn't expect anyone to be here..." She stumbled back, noting a dark grin come across the man's face.

"You don't know who I am do you? Well that's good I guess that means your pokemon belong to me!" He cackled, "Gastly, GO!" He tossed out his pokeball and out popped a gastly that floated around gently. Ghost type eh? Looks like they don't know what they're standing up against! This won't be tough!

"GO, LIZZIE! You be a good girl now!" Sarah cried, sending her Litwick out with a coo and a giggle it flickered down the hallway to face the gastly, ready for a fight. "You know, to make it interesting I could make this a two-on-two battle, unless, of course, you don't have anything other then just your little gastly?" Sarah giggled, resting her chin on the back of her hand.
[/dash]