Pokemon: Super Awesome Sci-Fi Explosion!!

Well it seemed that the group was willing to take on Team Virus, which was great news, the more people defending against Team Virus the better. Hype entering into strategy mode said "I certainly do know my way around 3.0 is right about that. We know that Team Viruses MO seems to be trying to gather as many different kinds of Pokémon as they can, who knows for what though. The vaccine scam was probably their easiest course of action and was practically flawless if they had kept their members in check better. "

"There next course of action will probably be the Safari Zone in Cianwood. It's a lot harder to get in there then it was the vaccine scam because the warden, Baoba, is super paranoid. I if were Team Virus that's where I would go next, since their is a multitude of Pokémon and some rare ones to boot. Their is an airship docked at the coast of Goldenrod getting ready to leave here soon for Cianwood, we can board it and be on our way!" The group decided that this did seem the most logical and headed towards the docked airship.

*Several minutes later*

The crisp sea splashed against the rocky shore as the airship Wispy Cirrus hovered over the dangerous waters. The cries of Seagulls and Pelippers could be heard along the shoreline as this was their locale.

Hype was sure it was on everyone's minds how they were going to pay for the airship ride. Thankfully since Hype grew up in Fuchsia he knew a lot of the traders and ship captains and was fairly well known,after all the Safari Zone has to get their Pokémon from somewhere. Hype said to the group "Don't worry about payment I'm fairly well known in these circles so we can get on for free, it may not be the best accommodations but a free ride is a free ride."

Hype approached the man by the airship gate entrance said a polite hello and stated "These others are with me, no need to charge them Frank we will be on official business from 3.0, so if payment does seem to be a problem talk to the Professor." "Pleasure as always Hype, and nice to see you again Boo" Frank replied as he handed Hype a couple pass cards and proceeded to hand them to the others as well. "Enjoy your flight!" and with that they boarded the airship in wait for it to take off. "Feel free to wander about the ship as you like if you flip over your pass card a holographic map will show up to help you move around, it's like a GPS for this ship, just ask it how to get somewhere and you'll be there in no time. Oh and by the way they have a battle arena too, just in case you want to hone your skills."

Eileen examined the card that Hype handed to her and then smiled before slipping it into a pocket on her rear. "Thanks, dude. This was a super idea," she said to him, nodding.

Now that they were on this ship, she pondered on what to do next. She felt that she should stick with her new found comrades! Getting to know them was important, and she wouldn't like getting separated from them. Sticking together was the key to foiling Team Virus's plans, after all.

"Whaddya guys wanna do?" she asked, shoving her hands into her pockets. She rocked back and forth on her toes and heels, looking to each of them with a carefree smile. Should they say no, she'd be tempted to go to the battle arenas Hype mentioned. She loved battling, and would like to train her Eevee some more. Eileen hoped to know how to work his evolution soon... Thus far, she was praying for an Umbreon. The thought of Skip had her reach for his Poke'ball. In a flash of light, the form of an Eevee with a red bandana around his neck appeared on her left shoulder, nuzzling into her neck.

"This is Skip, the newest member of my team," she said proudly. Exploring this ship with her little buddy sounded fun, anyway. Mystery would probably end up floating away while asleep, and Hero wasn't too friendly with others...

[bg=#424242][Dash=#848484]
[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

"WHOA! Look at them all!" a young girl about the age of six said in awe as she peered over the railing of the airship. "I've never seen so many Pelippers!"

"They're sure is a lot isn't there, Boo?" answered a heavily tattooed man standing next to her. "Think you can count them all?" Trevor finished while taking a sip of his beer.

"I... I... don't think anyone could count that many dad." The girl then answered again in awe.

"Ah, sure ya can. It'll just take a while, hun." Trevor said with a slight smile pulling at his lips as he watched his daughter marvel in the site of all the pokemon. "But I know something that's way more interesting."

Turning around, the little girl looked at her father while lightly combing her long black braid "What's that?"

"The birthday present I got for you. You want to unwrap it now?"

"YEAH!" she yelled with her arms stretching up into the air like she'd just heard the best words that could have evern been said. "Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

Laughing, Trevor, patted he on the head "Alright, alright. Simmer down short stack. Here it is." He said fishing a pokeball out from his belt pocket. The pokeball itself was in shades of pink, and white, with a large S imprinted into the top.

Squealing with excitement, Sandra took the pokeball from his hand, and eyed it with absolute child amazement. "Whoa! You got me a pokemon!? What kind did you get me?"

"Why don't you find out, Boo? Press the button on the front, and it'll come out."

Looking at her father, and then back to the pokeball, Sandra hesitated a moment, and then pressed the button in, releasing the contained pokemon. A flash of light radiated out, and from inside the pokeball, a Haunter came forth.

"Haunter!" the pokemon said triumphantly, and flashed a huge smile filled with pointy white teeth.

"Oh my god! It's so cool!" Sandra yelled as she jumped up and down. "What's his name?"

"Haunter!"

"He doesn't have one yet." Trevor answered, casting the Haunter a glance, but then looked back to Sandra. "You get to give him one. Whatcha gonna call him?"

"Uhm...." the girl pressed her fingers to her mouth as she closed her eyes in thought. After a few moments her eyes opened, "Pooky!"

"Haun... haunter?" the pokemon said with a raised eyebrow.

Laughing almost to the point of collapsing, Trevor had to grab the railing, and pointed a finger at the pokemon. "You... heh. You like that Pooky? Hahahaha!"

"...Spooky?" Sandra said tilting her head, at the pokemon.

Raising it's floating hand to where it's chin ought to be, the Haunter then nodded it's head in acceptance. "Haunter!" It bellowed once more, and gave the girl a thumbs up.
[/dash]
[/bg]

Upon receiving the card, Reena looked it over, and put it in her pocket. When Eileen released her Eevee, however, Reena couldn't help but be absorbed in the Eevee's charm. "Oh, your Eevee is adorable...!" Holding out her hand for the fox Pokemon to sniff, she slowly raised her hand to scratch it behind the ears. Unfortunately, I never got to evolve Esper; I met Esper as an Espeon..." Pulling out two other PokeBalls -Esper was already sitting at her feet- she released two more Pokemon. First one to appear was Fross, Reena's Froslass. It was momentarily covered in the shiny sparkles, though it quickly subsided. The second Pokemon to appear was a Quilava. As soon as it was released, Reena's Quilava took a protective stance, flames bursting through the special fire pores on it's head.

"This Quilava here's name is Lava," Reena said, petting her Pokemon. "He was the last to join my team, but is just as important." Hugging her Pokemon, she quickly stood up. "Ah, actually... I was probably going to find the ship's Pokemon Center; it's bound to have one... Maybe I can help the nurses there, and heal some Pokemon that need it."

Roger and his trusty Electivire Grizzly boarded the ship, intending to head to the Safari Zone near Cianwood. He was looking to catch a Dratini specifically and saw it as the best place to do so. He had a free pass, having helped repair the same airship once before in his travels.

Grizzly followed Roger, looking rather bored, looking all over the general vicinity. "Grizzly, just enjoy the sights and sounds, allright? I mean there is the battle arena if you're really itching for a fight but I think we're good."The rather disappointed Grizzly responded negatively, "Electivire..."

Letting out a sigh, Roger told Grizzly, "Allright allright. We can at least maybe go check it out over there. I don't guarantee we'll do any fighting over there. I mean there's more to life than just battling, Grizzly. Don't you ever get bored of it? Gotta try new things sometimes. Maybe even one of those Pokemon contests might be worth a try."

Grizzly laughed. He obviously wasn't big on contests. Asking him to show interest in them was like asking a boxer to enter a beauty contest, it just was wouldn't turn out well. "Hey, there's always the toughness competition, you're telling me you wouldn't want to enter that? Well regardless, let's just go to the battle arena here anyhow."

They made their way to the battle arena and sat in the spectators stands, with Grizzly awkwardly sitting next to him, the seats were meant for people after all, not Pokemon. They watched as a battle unfolded before their eyes. Grizzly was finally no longer bored, taking keen interest in the fight. Roger wasn't as interested but he hadn't much else to do on the ride, it just a good way to kill time.

Matt Dean raced down the streets with his Arcanine. His Arcanine, Shuna, had spotted something fishy going on in the distance. They had been travelling in the town, just going past, before Shuna had started to growl. Matt had always followed his pokemon, and in doing so, he let Shuna lead him to the spot where a battle must have been going on. People were crowded about and many were talking and some were at a lost for words or in shock.

Shuna sniffed the air, grunted, and glanced around at her surroundings. Matt knew a lot of what they all meant. Being the one to battle pokemon, it was a safe factor to know the pokemon's behavior. Not only that, Matt had Shuna for a long time, and had learned a lot about Arcaines through her. On the other hand, his Lairon, Auron, who also wasn't in a pokeball at the moment, grunted and stumped the ground a few times. Matt noticed that they both were facing the same direction. He looked up. A ship. It seemed like there people already boarding. He wondered. They look like they were determined about something. Matt had a haunch that they had battle someone just now, and were after them again. He looked at both his pokemon. "Shuna." He said quietly, pulling out a pokeball. "Return." Then, Shuna had gone, her being locked into a pokeball. "Auron, let's go." He nodded.

Auron went to Matt's side, and walked with him to the ship. They entered. Matt glanced around at the people there. He didn't say anything, and pretended to be just as worried to catch whoever or whatever they were after. He stood to himself with Auron. He wasn't sure where the ship was leading them to, but a free ride was always great. But a battle was always better, and he hoped that's what this ship was taking them to. Matt and his pokemon needed a good battle. It had been over a month since their last one, and they'd been traveling ever since.

Auron grunted once again, apparently already getting crammed by the smaller space than what the Lairon was use to. Matt glanced at him, telling him to behave. He sat still instantly. Matt nodded, closed his eyes, and waited till the ship had taken them to where ever it was taking the crew.

Hype headed up to the bridge to speak with the captain as it had been some time since they had last seen each other and a reunion was in order. Anubis and Boo followed behind him as they were not as accustomed to the ship as he was. After a couple of minutes they emerged onto the bridge and the crew was making it's final preparations before take off.

Hype approached the captain and said "Captain Pakard! How have you been sir? It's been quite some time!" the captain was of considerable age, well into his fifties yet held himself in an upright and proud manner. He was after all, proud of the ship he managed and would continue to manage it in the same fashion until he retired which was unlikely to be soon. His hair was already far in the gray but he certainly wasn't losing any. Ever since the first day Hype had met the Captain he remembered the kind look in his eyes. However, behind that stare was a passion for adventure that never died adn the flame still burned as strong as ever.

The Captain turned around from his activity at the sound of Hype's voice and said "My dear lad Hype! No need for you to call me captain! You know you can call me John!" He was then caught by surprise as he noticed Hype's Riolu had evolved into Lucario. "Well I'll be darned it seems that little one you carried around finally evolved eh? Well good for you!"

Then becoming slightly more serious he said to Hype "I may need to ask a favor of you lad. You see lately the crew have been reporting the activity of a poltergeist on board and no matter how many times we try and catch it it avoids our capture. I know you have a knack for this sort of thing so do you think you could help this old timer out? It would certainly mean a lot!"
"Yeah sure thing Cap! I'll nail that ghost pronto!" Hype said with a smile.

"Thanks lad! Now I must make an announcement that we are ready for lift off!" There was a twinkle in the Captains eye when he said those words as he walked to the intercom on the bridge. "Attention passengers! We are ready to begin our journey this afternoon! Please brace yourselves as we begin to take flight we'll inform you when it's safe to begin walking around the ship again! A word of caution to you all there seems to be talk of stowaways on board, namely those by the title of Team Virus. Any and all Trainers aboard we would truly appreciate your help in capturing these scalawags! We will happily deal with them in a manner fit just for them. We will arrive in Cianwood tomorrow morning so enjoy your flight and if you have any questions inform the passcard you were given when boarded. Pakard out!"

At first the engines noise was quieter then a mouse and couldn't even be heard of the crashing waves. Then slowly it grew and grew into a mighty roar that even drowned out the annoying cries from the Seagulls, as it's crystal engines powered up into full capacity, and sent our heroes onto Cianwood to continue their journey. The ship was then on it's way towards Cianwood and the Captain spoke once again "Our bearing is good and the ship is steady as she goes, feel free to move around as you please."

"So what do you say we head on over to the battle arena?" Hype asked his companions. "We can inquire the staff there about the mysterious ghost sightings that seems to have everyone on edge. They shouldn't be too occupied with their duties not to help us!" With that thought in their minds they set off towards the battle arena.

Eileen smiled to Hype when he returned, the Eevee on her shoulder greeting him with a soft bark. It sounded like they had a little mission involving a ghost on the ship. Seemed like everywhere they went, they were going to be dealing with some ghost Pokemon. Those were such mischievous, troublesome creatures!

"Awesome, let's hunt us some crew members, then!" she told him, making a cheesy smile. Before she could say anything else, she jumped to face the other direction. She could hear some shouting down the hallway and some items crashing to the floor. Eileen also could have sworn she heard the words Team Virus somewhere. Judging by the way that Skip reacted, there were threats aboard. The Eevee growled, his ears perking up from their restful position.

"Uh oh..."

People started dashing in their direction, yelling about how they were going to warn the Captain and ask what to do. She also picked up some chatter about sightings of the 'ghost', too.

"C'mon!" Eileen nodded to her new friends before racing towards the scene where she expected to find members of Team Virus. More than likely, it was that trio of Jacob, Dorris and Jojo. They always managed to, somehow, end up wherever she was. 'Never met any stalkers to dedicated to... Stalking.'

[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

His ears perked at the captain's announcement. Looking at his daughter who was chasing her pokemon around on the deck, he figured it best to not add any fuel to the fire that was already burning in the minds of the ship's crew. "Sandra, let's take you, and Spooky back to the cabin, and you two can play there for a bit, alright? Daddy's got to go, and take care of a few things, alright?"

"OHHHH! Give that back you stinker!" Sandra yelled as she made a dive for Spooky, who was dangling her back pack in the air, and darting between her wild attempts to snatch it back.

"Hey. Cut that out, and get back in the ball." Trevor said sternly to Spooky, who then laced his face with a frown, and did as instructed. "Come on, Sandra. Let's go."

"Awwww.... alright, dad." She said solemly, and kicked at the deck lightly, after swinging her backpack over her shoulders. "I don't have to stay in there all day do I?"

"No hun. We'll grab something good for dinner, but first thing's first. Dad's got some things to do, and you, and Spooky can watch some nice horror movies until then, sound good?"

"Yeah! We can watch ghost stories!" the young girl answered triumphantly, and was scooped up into her father's arms, as he tossed her onto his shoulder, and was hauled off towards the cabin.

After a few good minutes, of begging, and then finishing it with the discussion ending 'Because I said so.' Trevor had quelled his daughters little rebellion, and managed to liberate himself to check out the report of Team Virus being on board, while his daughter, and her new pokemon perched themselves in front of the cabin's TV. "Now what could you be doing on this airship..." Trevor mused to himself out loud as he began down one of the many hallways.

Commotion drew his attention, and before he knew it, he had to lunge out of the way of a woman with goggles on her head as she raced by him. "Woah!" he exclaimed as he tripped over a chair, and caught himself on the wall before going face first into the floor.
[/dash]
[/bg]

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

Clementine pulled out her wallet and jammed the airship pass into a slot. Her pichu, Mangochi, jumped from one shoulder to the other excitedly. "Sit still, Mango. We just got on board," Clementine giggled. Mango was such a hypermaniac. The same could be said for her trainer. The brown haired, dark-eyed girl pumped her fists into the air victoriously, "Safari Zone, here we come!" Mango jumped and did a flip in midair. Clementine caught her pichu as she fell and walked ahead, What do you want to check out first?" she asked the pokemon in her arms.

Mango thought for a moment as they walked through the hallway. When she grinned, Clementine immediately understood. "Okay! Battle Area it is," she nodded. Recently, she'd seen that Mango was fascinated by battling pokemon. It wasn't impossible to put Mango into the toughness category at a contest, but Clementine often wondered what she could work with. While Mango's combative abilities were up to par, Clementine just wasn't sure toughness was a look her cute pichu could go for. She looked down at the excited Mango in her arms.

But at the same time, she could understand Mango's feelings. Agility and charm were two common attributes of contest pokemon. She figured she probably wanted to be more versatile than the average contest winner's pichu, and Clementine appreciated that.

"The best way to learn how to make you look strong is watch battles right, Mango?" Clementine stopped in front of the door to the battle arena. She took a deep breath. Watching battles was always fascinating. She never knew what to expect from the trainers. Sometimes, Tenkai, her Grovyle, would jump out of its pokeball and randomly challenge strangers it considered strong. Clementine grinned. Although it was always inconvienient because she was only skilled at contest battling, she knew both Tenkai and Mango loved the thrill of something new.

"Ah, it's so cool!" Clementine exclaimed, walking into the arena. Mango hopped out of her arms and dashed ahead to get a better look. There were spectator seats and huge playing fields. A battles was currently taking place. Clementine moved over to the first row of seats to watch and Mango danced on the railing, cheering for both sides.

"Uh, hey, Mango~ you have to sit down." Clementine smiled. Mango turned around and stuck her tongue out. She continued dancing and cheering. Clementine giggled, "Suit yourself." She took a moment to look around at the other spectators. There were all sorts of trainers and pokemon. The diversity was exciting.
[/dash]

Eileen knew what she was doing, it seemed. As soon as she started running, Reena nodded and quickly followed suit. Lava, Fross, and Esper were right behind her, preparing themselves for battle. "They've got a lot of backbone, showing up here, Eileen. I mean, what could they want with an airship? Don't they have any of their own?"

Reena continued running, dodging past people who were scrambling about, while keeping an eye on her Pokemon. "This is too troublesome," she said. "Esper, Lava, come on back!" In a flash, her Espeon and Quilava were safely back in their PokeBalls, with Fross floating easily past the passengers.

(((Sorry, short post is short.)))

Before Hype could say anything Eileen had dashed off towards the commotion that was happening down the way. He could already tell that she liked to be where a battle could take place not to mention protecting others.

In Eileen's mad dash towards the disturbance she practically ignored all others in her way and if not brushed passed them practically ran into them if they didn't dive out of the way. There was one individual in particular who tripped over a chair and almost face planted before he caught himself on the wall.

Hype approached him and said "Excuse me sir are you alright? I'm sorry about my friend there but once the possibility of Team Virus being around hits her head there isn't anything that will stop her from getting there." Hype said this with a reassuring smile hoping that everything was alright. "I and my companions ahead of me are going to check out the commotion if you have any Pokémon we would appreciate any help that you could offer. I'm sorry I can't talk more I have to go!" With that Hype ran off towards the direction his new friends went.

It only took about a minute for Hype to catch up with the rest of the gang and what they found in the hangar was not the prettiest sight. Inside was the Virus trio Dorris, Jacob, and Jojo accompanied by a squad of soldiers armed to the teeth with weapons.

Thankfully it had been an empty hangar, otherwise the situation could have been dire. As the group entered they had to immediately take cover behind some shipping containers as they were fired upon on sight.

"Attention newcomers!" Jacob of Team Virus said "If you attempt to fight us we will not hesitate to kill your Pokémon! If you know what is good for you surrender your Pokémon now and we will let you live. You have five minutes to comply and if you do not respond we will advance and destroy you. What is your decision?"

"You're right, Reena," Eileen replied to her new friend, her mind trying to make sense of this situation. "They must be here to harass everyone into giving up their Pokemon." That seemed like the safest, most obvious assumption. Taking some people hostage while bagging all their Pokemon sounded exactly like something Team Virus would do.

Heavily armed enemies pointed in their direction once they entered the hanger. With haste, she grabbed the growling Eevee that was on her shoulder, holding him to her bosom as she ran for safety with everyone else. "Stop it, Skip!" she hissed, petting in between her companion's ears to calm him down. He instantly reacted with a calm expression, nibbling at her finger as a sign of affection. It was obvious that he wanted to take on their foes, but that was not something even the Pokemon Champion's little friend could accomplish alone.

In a flash, Skip was returned to his ball, leaving Eileen to sit there and think. They had five minutes to respond to Jacon and Dorris, so she was going to take advantage of that! All the while, her eyes were peeled for the supposed... Ghost, aboard the ship. "Protect?" she quietly asked herself, thinking about her Milotic's defensive moves.

[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

"Wait, what!?" Trevor hollered at Hype as he began off down the hallway again. Pushing himself off the wall, he sprinted after him, and heard gunshots from the hangar's entrance as bullets ricocheted off the walls, floors, and crates. Sliding to a stop next to the group that was cowering behind cover, he looked at them all before glancing over a crate. A bullet whizzed by his head. "Oh shit!" Trevor yelled, and ducked down. "Who the hell uses a bazooka in an airship!?"

Grabbing a hold of Hype's shoulder, he looked at him, as a hand moved behind his back to firmly grasp the handle of his pistol. "This the commotion everyone's talking about? A bunch of wackos with assault rifles, and hand held artillery?" He then released his grip, and pulled a pokeball out from his belt labeled 'Templar.' "What did they say? What do they want?"

[/dash]
[/bg]

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

Mango heard gunshots in the distance. It jumped off the railing and onto the floor, it's ears twitching. Clementine, momentarily distracted from the battle leaned forward, "Uhh.. Mango--!!" Her pichu went running up the aisle past the other spectators, obviously in a panic. Clementine ran after it, clumsily tripping over one of the stairs as they darted out of the battle arena. "Mango! Mango, what's the matter?" but the little yellow pokemon was in such a hurry it wasn't at all listening to her shouts. When she finally composed herself, Mango was already shooting down the hallway nearly out of her sight. With an exasperated cry of frustration, Clementine reminded herself to trust in her pokemon and rushed after. Mango was way ahead of her, but Clementine was fast.

Somewhere ahead, there was commotion as people moved in her direction. She stopped for a second as she dodged the crowd, pulling herself through the people to find Mango. When she finally dragged herself out of the chaos and looked around, Mango was nowhere to be found. "Mangochi, where are you?" Clementine stopped to catch her breath. She looked around, her head whipping from side to the other wildly. There weren't many people around, but there was some kind of shouting nearby. Clementine held her breath to listen. Maybe this was what Pichu had heard? Clementine hovered around the hallway, thinking. Had Mango gone in there? Hadn't she just heard gunshots and screaming? She bit her lip. What if her pichu was in danger? What if she got hurt without Clementine there? She had to find Mango no matter what!

She smacked her fist into the palm of her other hand. No more decision making. I have to follow Mango. She wouldn't have run off without a reason. With a determined nod, Clementine started towards the hangar slowly. She knew she'd have to understand what was going inside before barging in. She was going to listen first and try not to create a scene, if possible.

Of course, Mango had different ideas. The squealing pichu went running into the hangar and crashing into Hype and Trevor. It screeched as the bullet whizzed past them; its cheeks buzzing with electric energy. Once Trevor started to talk to Hype, it tried to peek around the shipping containers to see what was going on. "Pichu, Pii!" it exclaimed, taking note of the situation.

Outside, Clementine froze at the sound of the familiar squeals. Her fists clenched. She knew it was Mango! But those were gunshots for sure! Should she really go barging in there? She started for the entrance, worried. It was one thing to protect Mango, but running into a combat zone unprepared was entirely another! It was like going into a contest without a strategy! She had to think of something! Should she take Glaceon with her? Grab Mango and take a run for it, using Glaceon's ice as a kind of shield against other people ? But what if there were other pokemon there, too, lured by the sounds as was Mango--she couldn't just leave them there if they were. Clementine leaned against the wall and sighed dramatically.

She had no clue what she should do!

[/dash]

Reena stood beside Eileen, staying out of sight of Team Virus. She got to thinking, trying to figure out a way to stop Team Virus while keeping her friends safe. She had several options, since she naturally avoided battles. Once she figured something out, she turned to Eileen. "Hey, I've got a plan. I hope you'll trust me on this..."

Turning, Reena released Lava once more. "Stay put Lava... Now come here... I want you to use Smokescreen, your most blinding one, all right?" Lava simply nodded and took a battle stance. Taking in a deep breath, it then exhaled, releasing a thick, giant cloud of black smoke in Team Virus's general direction. "Since this is Team Virus, I suppose I'll confront them directly, once we get the chance... Fross, throw in a Spikes in there!"

At her master's command, Fross closed her eyes and raised her arms. Focusing her psychic energy, she created a handful of Spikes, which she threw into the battlefield. "Those will only affect Team Virus, so you're free to use land-based Pokemon..." While Reena didn't necessarily shine in battle, she was capable of providing amazing support. "Lava, keep throwing in those Smokescreens, all right? I want them so blind, they can't even see the noses on their faces."

Reena glanced at Eileen and her friends then. "Give me the signal when you need it. I'll have Fross use a Rain Dance to clear the Smokescreen and power up your Milotic. Fross can then follow up with Thunder, which will definitely hit them and allow your Milotic time to get in there and subdue them." While Reena wasn't the best at battling, she new enough to plan ahead and avoid injuries. Besides, she had seen many great Trainers battle, while offering her healing services afterward.

[DASH="blue"]Before Hype could explain the situation to Trevor a tiny little Pichu bumped into the two of them and then ran a different direction as the bullet whizzed past. Hype started to explain again "Basically they said they wanted us to hand over all of our Pokémon and no one would get hurt. You know normal bad guy demands." he said to Trevor. Trevor then pulled out a Pokéball but before they could discuss a game plan any further Reena ordered her Quilava to set up a Smokescreen. Shortly after her Froslass threw Spikes into the fray.

Team Virus was not going to take this sitting down however and proceeded to retaliate firing RPG's and bullets into the groups general direction. Boo shot Hype a look and he agreed "Reena! You can't act on your own! Someone could get hurt!" but all of his words were drowned out by the gunfire as well as whatever Reena was telling Eileen couldn't be heard either.

Before any more mistakes could be made a RPG blasted into a metal shipping crate near the group.

BOOM.

This sent shrapnel in all directions and created minor wounds on everyone in the party, many which would need stitches afterwards by human healing at least. The explosion sent everyone to the floor as such a shock wave was irresistible to the human body in any case. Hype then tried to shout to the group to make sure everyone was alright but it was fruitless and still nothing could be heard over the gunfire. On the positive side because of the Spikes Team Virus had made very little progress forward.

After surveying the damage from the RPG it seemed that because the Quilava had to be in direct sight for the smokescreen it had taken more than a minor hit and was bleeding out. This kind of wound it seemed at least from Hype's perception was only something that someone born in Viridian Forest like Reena could heal in time. Hype tried to gesture with his arms to Reena after she had risen from the RPG blast to make sure she saw her Quilava had been hit.

Everything was falling apart and the situation was most definitely dire now. What they needed right now was a miracle. Hype looked towards Boo to she if she had any ideas and her face conveyed hesitation and almost as if she was scared of something. Then in that moment the lights went out and there was...

Blackness.

And a lot of grunts and people yelling and screaming in pain and...

More blackness.

When the lights came back on from the commotion it seemed some of the Virus members were either severely wounded from their own bullets and a couple were dead. Jacob and Dorris weren't anywhere to be found however.

At last they could communicate clearly again and began to survey each others wounds. As usual Boo didn't have a scratch on her which puzzled Hype but he figured that she was a trained bodyguard so could dodge danger easily.

Hype thought to himself Was that the ghost just now? I know we haven't asked around much yet but that activity certainly seems suspicious. When the area was canvassed a trail of blood was found that went off in a different direction then the boot marks and other signs on where Team Virus had gone.

It seemed that the ghost was more of a reality than a fairy tale after all.[/DASH]

Everything was going way too quickly.

It was too late for Eileen to make a single move. Reena had an excellent plan, however, Team Virus wasn't too threatened by the strategy. Weapons were fired at will, sending bullets in all sorts of directions. While she was a bold woman, this situation genuinely frightened her. No one's ever targeted her before with a gun, so she couldn't help but think she was about to die. The Poke'balls hiding in her baggy pants began to shake, as if the Pokemon were trying to break free. "N-No, stay," she muttered, putting a hand over her trembling pocket. This was one time she didn't want her companions to try and protect her.

Debris went flying everywhere, damaging everyone. She swore under her breath when her glasses slid from her face, falling to the floor with a crack in one of the lenses. Eileen grit her teeth as sharp pieces zoomed towards her, one in particular sinking into the flesh of her upper arm. The rest of the pain was just little scratches with thin trails of blood.

The lights went out, causing a breath to catch in her throat. She could hear cries of fear and anguish, until soon, bodies dropped to the floor and all went quiet. Once the lights came back on, she blinked her eyes at the blurred figures of her friends. She was slouched on the floor, trying to ignore the debris stuck in her arm. There were more important matters to deal with!

"Hot damn," she commented dryly, feeling around the floor for her glasses. The dropped not far from her, luckily, so they didn't get stepped on. When she put them back on, she noticed the crack and made an annoyed sigh. Yet another problem she'd have to fix for herself.

Carefully, Eileen stood herself up, letting her arm hang in a pathetic, irregular fashion. She noticed that Boo was unharmed... Not a scratch on her! 'Lucky girl,' she thought. There was also somebody else here. A man she nearly bumped into during the rush over here. He was familiar... Like he was well known for something. Given some time to think, she'd surely come up with his name or profession.

With a concerned look on her face, she looked from person to person to see what medical attention they required. They'd need to find this ship's doctor, anyhow. As soon as possible, at that.

[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

In the explosion, Trevor found himself face to face with shrapnel, and large chunks of crates, and some of the metal decking of the hangar. Lifting his arms to shield himself, he was sent back into the wall, and bounced with a wet "THWACK!" Then the lights went out, and all he heard was screaming. As his eyes cleared, his head stopped ringing, and the darkness faded, Trevor groaned slightly as he knocked the debris covering him aside. Slowly, he managed to get to his feet, and winced as he felt a sharp pain surge through his left shoulder. Eyeing it, he saw a piece of metal that had lodged into his shoulder.

Reaching for it, he closed his hand around it, and jerked it free. He threw it away, and tore a section of his tattered shirt off, and managed to clumsily tie it tightly around the wound using his good arm, and his teeth. Sagging back against the wall, he lightly rubbed forehead, and then looked out between his fingers. Everyone else seemed to be just as bad off as him. That had been a hell of an explosion. "Is everyone still alive?" he asked out loud to the group, and tucked the pokeball that was in his left hand, and tucked into his belt once more.

"What the hell was all that noise, and the darkness? That wasn't the ghost was it? Anyone get a look at it?" He then asked, as he rummaged through the rubble for his pistol, which was then holstered into it's carrier, that hung along his lower back, underneath his shirt.

[/dash]
[/bg]

All Reena heard was an explosion, and everything went dark...

When she could see again, she looked around, and, when seeing Hype gesturing, she glanced at her Quilava. "Lava!!! No!!!" Rushing to her wounded Pokemon, it gave her a nod, as if it was happy to have tried helping anyway. "No, no, no! I'm sorry Quilava!" she said, shuddering as she attempted holding back tears. This was what happened when people fought; innocent Pokemon and people got injured, and there was no reason for it! Sniffling, she looked quickly for Fross who, because she was a Ghost type, had been unfazed by the explosion and flying shrapnel. "I'm so sorry Lava," Reena said quietly, still crying. Setting Lava down, she shut her eyes, causing the tears that had yet to fall to do so.

Taking a deep, shuddering breath, Reena held her hands out in front of Lava, but did not make contact. Seconds passed, and suddenly, a glowing light appeared hovering in between Reena's hands and Lava. The light slowly began to envelop the two of them, flickering rapidly, and it seemed as if light was flowing from Reena and into Lava. Fross watched, fascinated as always, as Lava's wounds slowly but surely closed, the tendons and flesh mended flawlessly, even replacing the short furs that covered Lava's body. Once Lava was healed, he rose to his feet, blinking a few times. Crying out in joy, it hopped a few times, to show all was well.

Reena smiled once the light faded, and after a few deep breaths, started losing her balance, and fell to the ground, trying to maintain consciousness. "If.... If any other Pokemon were hurt," she began, as she forced herself to sit up, "please, allow me to heal them.... It's the least I could do, for the mistake I made."