Pokemon: Super Awesome Sci-Fi Explosion!!

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

Clementine listed to Hype intently as he explained the situation. Mango grinned and nodded at it's participation. Clementine had an equally excited grin on her lips. "Sure! I would love to help!"

She wasn't really sure she understood the situation, but it seemed complicated. Mango flipped into her arms and she held her tightly and looked from Hype to Eileen. Eileen...? The master battler? Is that really her?

Clementine realized now was the time for autographs, but she was really curious. She wondered why Team Virus was hijacking anyway; a ship of this caliber, where was the crew?

She didn't really have any opinions or ideas, so she kept silent. Although, a small idea was forming in the back of her mind; a decoy tactic-- would it work against Team Virus?

How many of team virus are actually on board, anyway?
[/dash]

[bg=#424242][Dash=#848484]
[size=+1]Trevor[/size]

Folding both of his heavily tattooed arms, Trevor placed his hands behind his neck, and leaned back heavily as the group walked up to them, with him givin them all a nod. "Fuschia? Argh.... Natasha's going to kill me..." he mumbled the last bit, and then scratched his head. "Why don't we just try, and find some engineer, or maintenance crew? Frying the circuits can get us all killed you know." Trevor didn't like the idea, of the little girl having her pichu send jolts of electricity into the inner workings of an airship that carried numerous people, and especially his daughter.

"I can talk to the ship's security, and probably track those Team Virus people down, and find a way to divide them up, making them easier to deal with., and then let you know. I assume you kids have cellphones? What the hell am I asking... every kids got a cell phone these days." He lightly shook his head at the words he'd just asked.

[/dash]
[/bg]

A grin plastered onto Eileen's face with the young girl with the Pichu approached. They didn't get to be properly introduced and already, she was charmed by that electric mouse. One of her hands extended out to Clementine so they could acquaint with a handshake,

"Hype already toldja about me, but what's your name?" she asked sweetly.

When that was over with, she listened intently to Hype's next plan of action, as well as Trevor's input. With a nod of her head, she silently agreed with the concern for the safety of others. "That could be a pretty dangerous risk. If you don't think you can find a crew member willing to help us, I'll gladly tag along. I can be pretty persuasive," Eileen offered with a smirk and a wink. She was well known because of her champion title, but if that never worked, she had some scarily persuasive Pokemon for backup.

"And yeah, I've got a phone," she answered to Trevor. "My family likes to check up on me, but it can be used for this emergency, too." A hand pat on one of her pockets where the cell phone was buried.

"Otherwise, I'm thinkin' I want to hunt down Dorris and Jacob. I owe those two a piece of my mind!" Eileen's friendly expression turned sour then, as she thought back to all the damage they already caused. If they could be defeated out of the ship, then the team would go along with them. She was certain of that.

[dash=#3232CC]It was a shame that she didn't get to use her other pokemon, the Virus team member only carrying one pokemon on him. What kind of trainer does that!? She wondered as she bowed to the team Virus member.

"I'm sorry to say, but it all ends here! I hope you don't feel too bad. Lizzie, use Inferno!" She cried out, pointing to the Litwick as it giggled and released a vortex of blue fire from the little flame that adorned her head at the Gastly. The Gastly was instantly engulfed in the blue flames and let out a screech as it dropped to the floor. As the team virus member lamented his loss and returned his Gastly to its pokeball Lizzie appeared behind him and left a glowing ember right on his butt, which he cried out and dashed off leaving the little ghost pokemon giggling as he reappeared next to Sarah.

"I thought I told you to be good! Lizzie, return!" she smiled, the red beam arching out to return Lizzie to her pokeball.
[/dash]

[DASH="blue"]

"Alright it's decided then." Hype affirmed after taking into consideration what everyone had said. "Clementine, Reena, and myself will head to engineering and we'll see what we can do from there. With the three of us we should be able to take out any Team Virus members we run into and the engineers should remember me so they should cooperate with us fine. Eileen, Trevor" he said with a stern but confident look to both of them "You two have already begun to get to know and understand each other even if only a little, but you both seem competent in battling. I think you two should head to the bridge and scope it out if not conquer the bridge yourselves, my group is serving as back up just in case things go wrong. We'll join up with you as soon as we can."

And with that the groups split onto their separate objectives.

*On the way to Engineering*

Clementine, Reena, and Hype made their way towards engineering and saw a member of Team Virus high tailing it their direction with a painful and defeated look on his face. They let him pass by as he seemed to be no threat to them and they looked at each other quizzically, but continued on their way. They rounded a corner and ran into a girl who was lightly scolding her Litwick who Hype gathered had burned the bum of the Team Virus member they passed by earlier.

Hype said to her "It seems you can handle yourself pretty well! I'm Hype and this is Clementine and Reena" he stated gesturing to each respectively. "We're on our way to engineering to attempt to slow Team Virus down while another group attacks the bridge. Won't you join us? We could use your skills."

[/DASH]

When Eileen was left alone with Trevor, she fished a Poke'ball from a pocket of her baggy pants and gave it a gentle shake so the Pokemon inside would jump out. In a white flash, Mystery, her Milotic, appeared in front of her. Whilst putting the empty ball away, she also snapped her fingers and hissed at the drowsy Pokemon. Mystery obeyed her trainer, of course, she just had a lazy behaviour.

"Mystery, we need to find Jacob and Dorris. If we can defeat them in a battle, we can most likely send the Team Virus cronies away. Got it?"

The Milotic hummed positively in response, then coiled loosely around Eileen so she could still float in the air. With that, they went ahead to the bridge. "You're confident in battling, right? Those two goons I'm lookin' for have an Ampharos and an Arcanine," she told Trevor with a grin.

All the while, she kept her eyes peeled for any grunts, passengers and trainers. So far, everything looked deserted. People probably evacuated some of the room so they could hide out in assumed safe places. Mystery seemed to have spotted somebody, though. A male with green hair, accompanied by an Electivire.

"See someone?" Eileen asked, stopping for a moment. Her Milotic didn't act threatened, but was still on guard. They were strangers, after all.

[dash=#3232CC]Sarah was caught off guard as another three people appeared out of nowhere. Oh, three on three? I'm a bit rusty there but I think that would be a fun challenge, very well, let's go! She thought, her hands flicking to her remaining pokeballs but stopped short when one of them introduced the group.

"Oh um, nice to meet you guys. I'm Sarah. Team Virus huh? Well if it's interfering with my little trip I'll be more than glad to help you guys out! You have me and my ghosts at your disposal." She bowed before them and put Lizzie's pokeball back on her hip. She straightened up and waited for the others to lead the way, after all she didn't know the way to engineering.
[/dash]

[dash=#FF9900]

butterfliesyellow.gif
cℓємєηтιηє ƒαяяσω

Clementine waved and grinned at Sarah when she was introduced. "Thanks for helping!" she told the pretty girl cheerfully. Mango flipped onto the ground and ran around, sniffing at Sarah.

Clementine thought ghost pokemon were really cool, but it wasn't the time to ask about them. She turned to Hype, "How much farther is engineering?" she asked curiously.

Mango put her hands on her waist and squealed, "pichu piii!"

Clementine shook her head with a smile and walked over to pick up her pokemon, "Mango's excited to mess with the generators~" she explained, giggling. Sometimes Mango was so silly.

[/dash]

Grizzly began to feel he was being watched. He then tapped on Roger's shoulder. "What's going on here? Something you want to show me here Grizzly?"Roger questioned as he followed Grizzly. He tried to lead Roger to the people and Pokemon he sensed. He suddenly stopped though.

"Oh I get it then. People who aren't working with those thugs. We've got to go about this the right away. Don't want to have em thinking the wrong idea. You can start by taking off that ugly Team Virus cap please, Grizzly."Grizzly listened to Roger's orders. Roger then signaled Grizzly to follow him as he put his hands up, so it'd be clear he wasn't intending to fight.

He then saw them,Eileen, Trevor and Mystery. He spoke up quickly as he maintained an nonthreatening stance, "Ok here. I'm not who you think I am.. Me and Grizzly here dealt with a grunt or two, took their uniform and we've been posing as Team Virus members. We might be in over our heads we couldn't really just barge in there, they might realize we're not members and with it just being me and my Pokemon up aganist them, it wouldn't be enough to win. We'd be in over our heads taking on that many of them."

He continued, "So we were stuck here without much of a plan or any ideas...We decided to wait and see if we could run into others who want to stop Team Virus while acting like members of it just in case some more of em came around these parts. That's about the gist of it. Hopefully that's enough to convince you to believe what I'm telling you. I could share with you some of my breeder knowledge but I know time is of the essence and it might bore you to death. It's not for everyone."

"Name's Roger Grier, Pokemon Breeder and a bit of a mechanic of sorts. This here with me right now is Grizzly, a long time friend of mine. And you folks are?"Roger introduced himself and asked, believing they knew enough to trust him.

Grizzly also maintained a more friendly stance, looking a lot less imposing now and more calm, well as much as a energetic Pokemon could be. He also seemed to believe the situation would work out clearly.

[DASH="blue"]

"Only a couple more corners" Hype replied earnestly to Clementine as they quickly approached engineering. "Anubis" Hype spoke to his companion "When we get to engineering there are bound to be a few Team Virus members there, if there are I'll need you to use Extremespeed to take them out quickly." Anubis nodded acknowledging Hype's command.

Moments later the group reached engineering and instead of a few there were several Team Virus members and Anubis was only able to take out a few of them before the rest let out their Pokémon. The released Pokémon consisted of a Seviper, Drapion, and Haunter.

"Well this is unfortunate...Sarah how do you feel about a triple battle? Reena doesn't enjoy fighting and will heal your Pokémon when they need it. I need to talk to the engineers and keep Clementine with me just in case." Hype knew she had the air of of battler around her and operated in the assumption that she would accepted his request.

Hype approached the chief engineer while Anubis watched their backs. "Hey Murphy it's been awhile, sorry we can't catch up right now do you think you could help us out?" "Hype!" Murphy responded almost overjoyed "Thank you for rescuing us! We thought we'd be goners. What do you need?" "Well we aren't out of the woods yet. Do you think you could adjust the ships heading form here towards Fuschia City? We need to possibly buy more time if we can't take over the bridge quickly." Hype requested. "Sure we can do that and lock them out from the bridge too!" Murphy said with enthusiasm as he got to work.

"As a safety precaution I'm going to leave you with Clementine her Pichu may come in handy if we need to fry the systems if we're over run by Team Virus, anyway we can do that right?" Hype questioned. "Sure thing, all we would need is a short electrical burst to this module and it can't be changed, only a really laborious way could change our heading again, and we can stall a lot if needed" "Great thanks Murphy."

"Hold up Hype it seems like we've lost some power in one of the generators that Pichu may be the perfect thing we need" Murphy now turning to Clementine said "When I give the word he your little Pichu let loose a Thundershock at this battery here ok? We'll need the choose to get this thing moving the right direction."

It was up to Sarah to stall for time to get the ships heading changed. Once that was done Hype would at least have Reena stay in engineering to keep an eye on things, then the rest of them could head up to the bridge and join the others.

[/DASH]

[dash=#3232CC]Sarah followed the others rather closely, hoping that she wouldn't get lost or left behind. Apparently these people had a clue on what was going on and she didn't think that they were the bad guys. That Team Virus or whatever they were called did however seem pretty bad.

"Protect us? Sure thing and you've called on the right girl for a multi-battle, I am after all the master of them! Hey are those people like that Team Rocket group I heard about from so long ago?" She raised an eyebrow, grabbing all of her pokeballs off her hips, preparing herself for the battle. If the rest of the Virus members were anything like the one she had just faced then it certainly wouldn't be difficult to deal with the others.
[/dash]

Eileen was calm and quiet as this stranger explained his situation to her. When he started talking, she could already tell he wasn't one of them, even though he wore their clothes. A member of Team Virus wouldn't waste his or her time trying to tell a lie. She knew enough about those grunts that they eagerly threw out their Pokemon to try and defeat their opponents or threats in a battle.

Mystery was relaxing, Eileen noticed. They weren't in any danger; they were in the presence of an ally! With a grin, she put her hands on her hips and made a friendly nod with her head.

"A breeder? That would be very interesting to hear about, actually. But when we have more time for it. This here is Travis, and my name is Eileen Jennings. We're lookin' for two particular Team Virus members," she said to Roger, holding up two fingers. The Pokemon loosely coiled around her personal space made a chime, which she chuckled at. "Ah, and Mystery, my Milotic."

The smile stayed on her face as she looked over Grizzly, who was also fairly calm beside Roger. "Say, you want to stop them too. Wouldja wanna come with us? We need all the help we can get," she offered, a pleading look in her eyes. Pokemon champion or not, she couldn't handle this by herself, even with Travis' help.

"We were headed to the bridge," Eileen added.

Roger was happy it went well. Upon hearing the offer he of course accepted."Travis, Eileen and Mystery, alright, good to meet you guys! And that's good you appreciate it. So yeah, we'll gladly help you guys out. These Team Virus degenerates need to be stopped before they cause anymore damage. First though, we better ditch these disguises though, they'd be pointless and confusing to keep on."

He tossed off the Team Virus uniform, revealing his true mechanic-style attire. Grizzly then just set down the cap casually, he didn't have a real disguise."Well me and Grizzly are ready when you guys are."Roger said, looking much more confident now, after all their odds of stopping Team Virus were looking good now.

Grizzly was eager to go but waited patiently none the less, he knew they needed to work together to fight Team Virus and it was clear their new found allies knew more about Team Virus than Grizzly and Roger did.

Roger did begin to ponder about the coming battles.Would it be safe enough to bring out Aine or would she just be a target whom Team Virus would want to steal. Perhaps relying on just Grizzly and Echidna? Roger had to decide on that very soon here and perhaps seeing just what sort of Pokemon they were up aganist would help.