Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical
Dawn & Dusk Synopsis

tmb_99831_1748.png

You've just arrived to Kealu - a colorful, quad-island region where Pokémon exist and thrive in grandiose diversity. The starter island is Ke'oa where trainers attend the Pokémon School to receive their 1st pokémon, and are given fieldwork assignments to explore the four distinct islands - Ke'oa, Ichiki, Wanu'au, & Leoluna.

Additionally, trainers are granted the opportunity to take on the island trials in order to learn zmoves and ultimately become Kealu's prevailing champion. Sound familiar? Be careful, however, as a creepy team known as Team Joker terrorize the islands and love to show up when you're all alone.

By the way, try to shake off that extra dimensional energy that's radiating from your body.. You're attracting terrible Ultra Beasts and even a realm devouring legendary that will seek dominion over the islands. You reckless Faller, you.
*Not every character has to be a Faller*

I'm a Faller? What is a Faller? Well you've fallen into Kealu from another region through a wormhole that was created by a pokémon from Ultra Space, and you don't even know it. That, or you've stumbled into the other world by bizarre or reasonable circumstance and have returned back to your home realm. Your memory may or may not have has been jeopardized, but you can start anew and discover your purpose with your new team of pokémon.

Good luck. The islands await you and your heroic destiny.

(Kealu is like our own version of Alola & the plot and theme is based off the Sun and Moon series)

Game Mechanics

• Some free roam and Gm-led plot
  • Post Expectancy: Once or twice per week - At least once every 2 weeks
  • One character per player
  • Player suggestions for worldbuilding and plot are considered
  • Posts must be written in 3rd person and your Writing level: Intermediate or above
GM Notice

We currently have 9 interests for this RP so far, but we haven't started yet :)

Spots are still available and I'll keep this section updated once we get more than enough players. If interested, you might be placed on a waiting list as the player limit will be 12 as of now.

A 3rd GM position is being considered at this time, but you must meet certain conditions in order to be selected. (Pm me for details if you feel you can handle the responsibility)

Check out the OOC for more details: Click Here

Last edited:
That's perfectly fine :) I'll shoot you a pm soon

There is still room :) Expect a pm shortly

i haven't even finished pokemon blue(lavender town freaked me out as a kid :/, so i passed up a deal on getting a free gameboy and it because of that) and then i got back in with pokemon sapphire(but i lost it) can I still apply? I watched this...

Reactions: True North
Yes 2 spots left :) I'll pm you

We appreciate your interest :) You may have to go on a waiting list depending on if some of the others are accepted or not. If a spot stays open, then we will contact you ~

I'm always up for Pokemon! I'm expressing my interest and am totally fine being put on a waiting list if necessary ^_^

I've decided to make a few more spots available. I will pm you both shortly. @Big Buddy The two of you will make 14 of us if you get in. Btw, I really adore your Avatar :) @DustBunny

Reactions: DustBunny
I have already reached the limit as far as characters that I can keep up with, but I would like to follow along and join at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.