Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Crescent Legacy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I restarted Sky three or four times because each time, without fail, I'd be caught out by the Palkia battle and get stuck.

Stuck? How did you do that? I mean, he can bend space and all that, but...

Bending space? Yeah, that's why I kept losing.

It's not like I'm bad at video games or anything...

Oh, you got stuck as in you're unable to defeat him, and not because of a glitch. Ah. Don't worry though, Palkia is hard to beat.

Nah son, you need to pick up Super Mystery Dungeon and tell me about it.

Since it's not coming out in Oireland until February next year ;(

When I have the monies, I certainly will pick up Super Mystery Dungeon.

Reactions: Chapatrap
But the Primal Dialga battle though. The music gives me shivers at the mere thought.

My only concern with super mystery dungeon, evolution, can you evolve properly or are you stupidly stuck unevolved the whole story AGAIN?

I think it's locked until the end game, unfortunately.

Which reminds me, Raddum, how is leveling up working in this RP?

I think it's locked until the end game, unfortunately.

Which reminds me, Raddum, how is leveling up working in this RP?
Leveling is going to happen at specific points in the story.

As we progress, we'll end up at points in the story (Usually after a mission, or something. During a resting period.) That everyone'll be upped to a certain level to gain access to new moves. The level jump will usually be about 5, though if I find us falling short in the long run I'll raise it a little.

Also, i'm launching the roleplay tomorrow. I don't want to stall for too long, so I'll notify Crow.

With or without, we're still launching tomorrow. Unless something terrible happens on my end.

wb

I've been itching to start this for days.

Raaaadduuum, Is it ready yet?
Also what is the posting order?

Raaaadduuum, Is it ready yet?
Also what is the posting order?
I'll be working on it tonight. I need to talk with Chap about something, first.

The posting order is... Whoever posts.

As long as we all get a reply in before others start posting again, i'm good. I just don't want anyone getting ditched, ya know?

Crow hasn't replied to me, so I'm going to assume she's not joining. Which knocks us down to five players.

But I'm not worried about it.

Alright, you better alert me when it's up or I'm going to chop you in the face. :3

Also I'm not surprised....

I forgot to ask, and I'm sorry if this was said already and I missed it. But when the humans wake up in Apricot or in the general vicinity, are they all going to be together or separated until found?

I forgot to ask, and I'm sorry if this was said already and I missed it. But when the humans wake up in Apricot or in the general vicinity, are they all going to be together or separated until found?
The trio is going to awake in an opening within Apicot Woods, which is the site where the moon beam shot down.

They'll all be fairly close to each-other, close enough to notice they aren't the only ones there. So yeah, they'll be together from the start.

For the sake of nobody getting picked off as they wander around on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.