Inner Focus

-Level-
Level 5

-Moves-
- Pound
- Meditate

To Be Expressed IC, Not CS
-Personality-
Vee is a strong-willed Meinfoo who will do whatever it takes to protect her friends. However, she will appear snarky in the beginning or in general. She means no harm in future comments.

-Backstory-
Vera is originally from Bordeaux, France and was raised with class. Unfortunately, Vera did not appreciate the fancy things given to her and preferred to challenge herself in life; thus her parents looked 'away' from her often. She enjoyed going to extra curricular programs and favored American Boxing but when she joined a boxing program, the girl was quickly snatched out of it and placed in a more "female-friendly" environment; ballet classes. With extreme hate, she ran off with another relative to live a life she desired.

* I do not enjoy writing a background story or a personality sometimes, as I much rather develop it within a story.

Also thanks for quoting/tagging me, never got notifications. Iwkau is notorious for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
very, aside from you the only person left now is Crow

I'll do it now, I'm in another rp with Crow anyway
Thanks.

If you get a reply, let me know. If not, maybe I'll start up the RP tomorrow night.

Since Crow is in a Pokemon role, s/he can be written in a lot easier than a human could. So I won't be looking for anyone else if you don't get a reply.

This is really close to starting, now.

Alrighty Crow replied about an hour ago, says she's still interested

Alrighty Crow replied about an hour ago, says she's still interested
Welp, looks like all's good, then.

Having put some thought into this, I've decided to ask you guys: Do you think everyone should stick together instead of being split into two teams?

I realized it could harm character interaction somewhat. A team of six isn't that extreme, and though it bends the usually team limit of four, I have no problem with it.

My only issue with all six of us in one team is it could slow the RP down a lot. After all, it is six Pokemon piling into a dungeon and fighting enemies.

We could have a compromise where all six of us are affiliated with the one team but occasionally split up or branch off to do different things, Scooby Doo style.

that's a pretty good idea, though personally I'd prefer splitting into two teams for the sake of keeping things moving and simplicity.

Sounds nice to me. Also, I am for the idea of splitting up in two team once in a dungeon.

I remember back in the days I had the games, I called my character, a Skitty, Plus, and my partner, a Meowth, I think, Minus, in team Math.

That sentence is a nightmare. Those names too.

I used to give my teams generic names like Team Rune or Team Treasure.

I always just went with the default name or something very inappropriate (while giggling to myself every time it was said)

Reactions: Chapatrap
In fear of losing what I worked for, I never started the games over. In Sky I played a Phanpy with a Riolu partner, though I can't remember their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.