Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Crescent Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been waiting for others to show up... my post was the last i can't do anything to move things along myself u_u

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I guess it's fanfiction time.

I guess it's fanfiction time.
I need to start writing fanfiction with a Ziganator mindset.

'With the speeder of light, the mighty and all-superior Ziganator swooped in on the scene, delivering his famous 'Claw Kill' Technique strait to the Big Boss himself. With one strike, the warrior managed to end all the troubles of Semideus, and found himself surrounded by gorgeous mons as he flexed atop the villain, smirking all the while.'

Probably would be better than 98% of my writing. The other 2% being Ziganator posts.

Probably would be better than 98% of my writing. The other 2% being Ziganator posts.
Naaah, your writing's great!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Naaah, your writing's great!
D'aw, thanks. You're pretty great, too. :3

But...

Now we've got to get down to business.​

Shabriri seems to be having some issues, so she probably won't be around for a bit. Since everyone else is currently active, moving forward somewhat might be a good idea. That being said, we're in a fight scene, so having someone inactive isn't exactly good. But All in All, I'll probably have to pull a few strings for the sake of us getting back on track.

After we've dealt with our current issue, we'll be ready to finally get out of these damn woods and get back to town so we can move on somewhat. I have most of this roleplay planned out plot-wise, but I've left some flexibility in it for us to do other things as well. Though I won't talk about that because who knows how long it'll take us to get past the first few days of this roleplay at our astounding rate of posting. :P

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Tasha kept trying to breathe on the ground, seeing it creating a slowly increasing amount of ice crystals on the grass. She did, however, stop, as she noticed something odd: Vee didn't move. She simply stood in one place, not budging a muscle. To Tasha this was odd; she was a fighting type, one could expect her to be out there, actively punching the feathers off the Murkrows, but no. In fact, turning around to investigate further, Ludwik stood still as well, his annoyed expression plastered like a mask on his just as immobile body. “W-what the…?” Looking around only led to more horrifying views, as it revealed to her that not only the other humons, but also Saltire, attempting to use his Vine whip, and Circe, standing behind a tree, were both still as well. Ziganator was now much deeper into the forest, but she doubted he’d be any different. “Now is not really the time, guys!”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thinking it was merely a joke, she tried ramming Vee, wanting to take her attention quickly before the remaning Murkrows came at her. But they never did. All of them hung fixed in midair, wings spread out and vicious glares all over their beaked faces. “Uh… Huh?” Upon seeing this all happen, Tasha took a few scared steps back. Now was really not the time to be messing with her fundamental rules of how things worked again. She had still not gotten the time to even take in turning into a Pokémon, and now these people she barely knew were just gonna suddenly stop moving? It was all a bit much for her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But something she’d have to do. She was a person rich in initiative, preferring to take things in her own hands, Pokémon or not. The only problem was that her hands weren’t much to brag about at this point. She’d have to get some food first, was she gonna survive this forest on her own. She stepped over to Saltire, noticing the bag hanging around his back. Like the fact that they had towns, it surprised her. Wonder which Pokémon even made these. No one are really known for being good with weavery. Looking at the berries inside, she assumed that’s what she’d have to do with. She grabbed the bag, flinging it over her own back. It’s just me now."[/BCOLOR]

ramming Vee

profile_picture_by_glen_quagmire-d68wgr2.png

I have done such a post in a roleplay before. It's hilarious to make one last post before leaving something for good.

Except when you get banned.

... Sigh.

Also, I'm not leaving though. As I said, I'll never let it die.

THE GREAT WHAT?! RADDUM, THIS IS NOT OK. I mean, your signature is hilarious, but... name change?

I'm sorry, call yourself whatever you want to call yourself.

THE GREAT WHAT?! RADDUM, THIS IS NOT OK. I mean, your signature is hilarious, but... name change?

I'm sorry, call yourself whatever you want to call yourself.
If you think this is bad, I change my name on Steam at least every hour. Just ask Chap.

I'll probably change it again within a few days, when I get bored of it. ;D

Reactions: Chapatrap
Raddum has dropped off of the radar, unfortunately, so this RP will be on hiatus for the foreseeable future. I could take over GMship but I think he had some important plot points to address in this forest story arc and unfortunately I have no idea what they are.

So, we await the return of Raddum. Also, if anyone is on steam, feel free to add me: Steam Community :: Chapatrap

Seeing as @Shabriri is absent as well, this roleplay would be stalling either way. Getting out of the forest would be a nice starting point, however.

Now we've got to get down to business.​
Shabriri seems to be having some issues, so she probably won't be around for a bit. Since everyone else is currently active, moving forward somewhat might be a good idea. That being said, we're in a fight scene, so having someone inactive isn't exactly good. But All in All, I'll probably have to pull a few strings for the sake of us getting back on track.

After we've dealt with our current issue, we'll be ready to finally get out of these damn woods and get back to town so we can move on somewhat. I have most of this roleplay planned out plot-wise, but I've left some flexibility in it for us to do other things as well. Though I won't talk about that because who knows how long it'll take us to get past the first few days of this roleplay at our astounding rate of posting. :P

I don't plan on leaving anyone behind, so plan on this RP being a little slow. I'd like everyone to get a post in before any of us post again, though if I find the RP halted for too long I will progress the plot while trying to keep the inactive member's character in the roleplay. If I cannot contact the inactive member within a few days, I'll have to remove their character, and if they wish to join up again at a later date, they'll have to make a new character and work with me to write them into the story.

While I am the GM of this RP, my pal, Chapatrap, is just as much in charge. When I'm not around, he'll usually be there to answer questions and sentence divine justice upon you all when necessary, but he's a pretty laid back guy, so don't worry about 'em. He doesn't bite, or anything. Though if he does bite you, let me know. Because that's bad.
@Chapatrap, plx halp

In a dire need of emergency, dare I mention our last straw, [spoili]to request new players?[/spoili]

I'll see if Raddum's online and I'll ask him! Sorry, yo, I don't want this RP to die either, I've just been buried under school and work recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.