Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Crescent Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always add an NPC controlled by you when we're not, er, stuck in a forest.

*cough*

You can always add an NPC controlled by you when we're not, er, stuck in a forest.

*cough*
tumblr_mj9et3XAtQ1s7yjieo1_500.gif

I am trying to work on this today, though. Hopefully my day is as eventless as I expect it to be.

So Honchcrow wants our heads. Snorunts are little BUT head, to be honest.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
So Honchcrow wants our heads. Snorunts are little BUT head, to be honest.
The bigger the trophy, the better.

Nonetheless, his flexing did no impression on her.

Man, that's cold.

Having gotten all the grass out, she merely looked in horror at the white spots of snow on the grass, reacting to using Powder Snow as she did when first coming here: By screaming.

Is... Is that a pun?

Edit: Would you be flattered by a furry, humanoid beast with long claws and self-centered personality, grabbing you and your newly-aquired friend out of a bush from a flock of crows?
It was. fight me.

Personally? No. But some women aren't picky.

Some women aren't in love with other people either, though. So in this situation he loses in both regards. rip
Woah, sorry, didn't know I couldn't refer to an earlier post.
Oh, you can.

I'm just worried about someone's ears ending up leaking blood by the time she's done.

I'm just worried about someone's ears ending up leaking blood by the time she's done.
I can't even type a proper response to that, I'm laughing too hard.

Edit: Just a thing though, Tasha is already in a relationship, long-distance one might call it now.

I can't even type a proper response to that, I'm laughing too hard.

Edit: Just a thing though, Tasha is already in a relationship, long-distance one might call it now.
R.I.P Headphone Users

I know that, but Zig doesn't. (However he manages to tell the difference in the gender of a Snorunt, I don't know.) It's mostly for comical effect, all things aside. And Tasha's reaction only makes it better.

yay we're going again! n_n
Though unfortunately i won't be able to reply till tomorrow at the earliest, saturday at the worst, i've got a lot of homework and stuff to do plus my car decided to die on me today and i've gotta get that dealt with, sorry >.<

yay we're going again! n_n
Though unfortunately i won't be able to reply till tomorrow at the earliest, saturday at the worst, i've got a lot of homework and stuff to do plus my car decided to die on me today and i've gotta get that dealt with, sorry >.<
S'all good.

Shabriri is also having a bit of an issue, and Chap is busy with school. We're still gonna be a bit slow, but we're alive!

Liked your post!

I feel like the flavours of these berries is an important detail, which I should remember.

Guys, my computer decided to die. And I won't have anything to really post with until next week, so anyone who hasn't posted can take their time. Chap can take over for a bit if necessary. Don't have much else to report than that. So I attached a picture of my dog allowing me and my nephew to play a game of cards on top of him. He's a team player.IMG_20160123_143322.jpg

So I'm assuming there is a general direction this story's gonna take? Any plans about when we're gonna leave this blasted forest?

Status
Not open for further replies.