Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Crescent Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it'd happen eventually... the death of the roleplay begins... u_u

No, not death. Just distractions.

The roleplay dies when people actually leave, not when responses slow a little bit.

I'll be trying to get us going tonight or tomorrow, I've been caught up in my own business though. ;x

considering almost precisely the same process has led to the deaths of literally every single rp i've ever been in (several dozen)... things suddenly slow down someone eventually points it out then things pick up for a shorter time then slow down until gradual lack of activity leads to everyone abandoning it *sighs*
I don't know... i like this rp i want it to last but personal experience says i'll probably be dissappointed u_u
sorry i don't wanna bum everyone out >.< but there's a reason i put "cursed" in my name

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
As someone who has been roleplaying in forums for a little over five years now, I know how these things can go. And I've been responsible for my fair share of dead roleplays, so I especially know how quickly one can come to an end, too. But I firmly believe nobody is going to let this die early, especially me. We hit a bit of a rut due to real life on my end, but a little down time doesn't mark death unless there wasn't enough interest to begin with. As long as we share an interest in the roleplay, there'll be plenty of time for us to continue on, even if one of us has to go down for a week.

So let's not be negative, okay? Like I said, I'll get us moving. The days have just been pretty painful for me recently and it sucked out a lot of my will to do much of anything aside from watching SeaNanners. We're not dead, and we aren't dying. :p

Yeah, I can't see this RP dying soon but it'll slow down for the next little while. If it ever gets to the point that Raddum can't post for a long while, I can pick up the reins for a bit.

With all that is in my power - I'll never let this die. If we do arrive at the point where you all don't post anymore, then I'll write about how Tasha escapes the immobile statues and saves Semideus on her own. Or I'll make you all NPCs.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
With all that is in my power - I'll never let this die. If we do arrive at the point where you all don't post anymore, then I'll write about how Tasha escapes the immobile statues and saves Semideus on her own. Or I'll make you all NPCs.
^ Semideus getting it's own fanfiction is pretty much already confirmed it seems.

This roleplay is beyond everything I've ever done. ;a;

pokemon__005_charmeleon_angry_vector_by_gturbo5-d6m0dv6.png

Don't you start with me, you shit.

Go back to planning out Team Ruin. I forgot the name of the next chapter for that story, I need a refresher.

The Astrological Rise and Fall of Pentis and Fred: A Cold Reception.

Alright, thanks.

I was pretty sure it was Fred and Pentis, though. You being racist towards water types again?

Froad knows bubblebeam, you better not talk shit.

Fred ate all of the pies and Pentis just laid around.

What a great RP that was/is.

You's don't grasp the true potential of pie theft in the arctic. It was a survival tactic, nothing more.

Pentis is ded. But Qumi can bring him back with a Chu sacrifice.

You's don't grasp the true potential of pie theft in the arctic. It was a survival tactic, nothing more.

Pentis is ded. But Qumi can bring him back with a Chu sacrifice.

??????????

So his name is Froad, because he is a Frog/Toad. Ehehe.

I kind of want to start another roleplay as a Wailmer or Tropius. That, or add a character here.

Status
Not open for further replies.