Pokemon Gijinka Rp (Accepting)

W

Wolfstar

Original poster
Welcome to the world of Gijinka!
images

Plot!
Four Humans get lost by cave and find themself a secret place, where lives the Gijinka's, pokemon's who can change their form to a human. The Gijinka's live in peace, under the Secret gods "Legendaries" which protect the lands for evil.

100 years ago there was a Scientist, which created a dark crystal stone which turned any pokemon to a evil, heartlessly killers which didn't listened any rules. The Dark crystal stone together with the Scientist get shielded off, but now after 100 year there is crack and it's only matter of time when the evil will be free again.

Ranks/ Characters

Humans (Max 4)
- Donna | Female |Crush: (Will add)
- Riley | male | Crush: open
- Lily | female |Crush: open
- William| Male | Crush: open

Legandaries (Only one each, NO two Entei's "Shiny's are rare)
- Sui-san (Suicune) | Male | Crush: Donna

Pokemon/ Gijinka (Only one shiny each, NO two shiny "pikachu", YES, two normal "Pikachu")
- Akari (Raichu) | Male | Crush: No
- Logan (Sh. Umbreon) | Male | Crush: open
- Yvonne (Absol) | female | crush: open
- Cecilia (Dusknoir) | female | Crush:Open
- Aimi (Sh. Luxray) | Female | Crush: N/A
- Elwyn (Sylveon) | Male | crush: open
- Lionel (sh. Arcanine) | male | Crush: No, Son: Lionis
- Takara (Ninetail) | Female | Crush: Lionel
- Leiko (Hydreigon) | male | crush: TBD
- Anastasia Von Schroeder (Umbreon) | female | Love: Seto kaiba
- Zigfried Von Schroeder (Sh.Sylveon) | male | crush: open
- Leon Von Schroeder (Sh.Espeon) | male | crush: open
- Seto Kaiba (Vaporeon) | male | love: Anastasia Von Schroeder
- Mokuba Kaiba (Glaceon) | male | crush: n/a
- Rae (Flareon) | female | crush:open
- Zora (Zoroark) | female | Crush: open
-Inna (Pachirisu)| female| Crush:open
-Misa (Marill) | Female | Crush:open
-Nichole (Pikachu)|Female |Crush:open

Villains (Legendaries or normal/shiny pokemons)
- Veralilly (Drifblim) | female | Crush: open
- Akuma (Spiritomb) | male | Crush: open
- Cassandra (Arbok) | female | Crush: Akuma

Name:
Pokemon:
Normal/Shiny:
Legendary:
Human Form:
[Picture/Link]

Kin/Siblings:
Crush:
Love:
Offsprings:
Else:

Ps: You can be crush on your own character.

Article:
Gender count
Females: 11
males: 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Donna
Pokemon:
No, Human
24 years
Normal/Shiny:
No
Legendary:
No
Human Form: [
images
]

Kin/Siblings: OPEN
Crush: open
Love: open
Offsprings:
No
Else:
She is strong headed, stubborn, but very shy toward males.

Donna walked out to the cave, looking around carefully she tried not to wander to far to her friends. The Place was beatiful, grassy fields, and hill appeared to the distance.

Name: logan
Pokemon: umbreon
Normal/Shiny: shiny
Legendary: no
Human Form: yellow is replaced with blue

umbreon_gijinka___nero_by_suika_x-d7esym2.png

Kin/Siblings: open
Crush: open
Love: open
Offsprings: no
Else: logan is very calm and collected.

Logan watched the humans enter their land. he noticed one with ruby red hair wandering off from the rest of her group.

Name: Akari
Pokemon: Raichu
Normal/Shiny: Normal
Legendary: No
Human Form: Of course he have raichu like ears and tail

[
images
]

Kin/Siblings: open
Crush: No
Love: No
Offsprings: No
Else: He is charming, flirty, troublesom and little selfish.

Akari walked to the grassy fields, when noticing the black haired male standing there and watching something. Quietly padding closer to him, he placed his arms to the males eyes "Guess who?" he said

logan felt his eyes be covered and heard the voice behind him. he gently pulled the hands from his eyes. "hey akari." he looked back at him. "how are you today, my friend."

Name:
Yvonne

Pokemon:
Absol

gijinka

Normal/Shiny:
normal

Legendary:
no

Human Form:

Absol.png

Kin/Siblings:
open

Crush:
open

Love:
open

Offsprings:
N/A

Else:

Yvonne is very good-natured that she warns people of up-coming disasters by appearing before them. When she is not warning people in nearby cities, she spends most of her time up in the mountains. She has a snowy-white coat that is very soft to the touch.

She is also very apt and hardworking and have a strong sense of responsibility. She is highly reactive and moody person, right into the tsundere territory.

Yvonne was high up in the cliff above the two gijinkas, watching them carefully with her ruby eyes. She had always seen the two around the area and from her obeservations they're a bunch of idiots.

"Idiots" she murmured under her breath and slowly approached the two, her footsteps slow and quiet. "There's a human amidst and you two are conversing with each other?" she asked with an eyebrow raised and sat down on the soft, green grass. "You two must be really fond of humans"

Akari placed his arms onto his head, smilling at his friend "Well, you know me, looking something to do, what about you?" he said gazing the girl which come to them, smilling at her "...Calm down Sweetheart, there is just four of them, not very dangerous looking to me" he said turning to watch them.

Donna stopped toward a beautiful flower field, there was lot of unusual flowers with many different colors. Her heart beated as she looked the field almost hypnosis, shaking her head she waked to the reality. Turning around she was going to her friends, but something shiny got her eyes.
"Hmm??" Looking the grass she noticed something "...A coin?" she thought taking the coin into her hand and raised her hand toward the sunlight "Oh it's beautiful..." she said smilling as the Coin glowed so that the light blinded her. She masseged her eyes as she could see again.

Logan looked at the absol that had just approached them and then back at the humans. "I sense no evil from those four, but I do understand where you are coming from. How do we go about dealing with them."

"We shouldn't deal with them if they do not cause any harm" she advised the two and looked at the four humans. She was being cautious, especially at the girl frolicking in the field. "But we should be careful around them. No one knows why they're here and I suggest its best to never find out." she stated and walked back to the cliff.

"If I want to watch them, the higher ground is always the best place" she murmured to herself and watched them from atop once again.

Akari sighed cratching his blonde hair "Yes, we could look after them" he said smilling little bit, gazing the Umbreon "Care to come with me?" he said little flirty way "Aaannd if the think go too boring we could prastice our battle skills" he laughed tranforming back to his Raichu form.

Name: Sui-san
Pokemon: Suicune
Legendary: Yes
Human Form:
[
___suicune_gijinka____by_eveshitratori-d6y2jsd.jpg
]

Kin/Siblings: Entei (OPEN), Raikou (OPEN)
Crush: Donna (Secret)
Love: No
Offsprings: Not never (Legends can not breed)
Else: He is guardian of purity and water healer

Suicune drinked to the pool the secret Place to the valley center to the mountains. Hard cold wind messed his purple pelt as he smelled something, something he was feeled a some years ago...smell of humans. Shaking his blue pelt he left the pool and run toward the smell to look was his scents right, was there a humans who entered the there.

Name: Cecilia
Pokemon: Dusknoir
Human Form: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/128/1/b/Gijinka_Pokemon_477_Dusknoir_by_saurodinus.jpg

Kin/Siblings: Open
Crush: Open
Love: Open
Offsprings: Open
Else: Originally a loving person that simply ferried souls to the afterlife and granted them peace, she has her heart partially closed by Akuma and struggles to feel any emotion whatsoever. Proof of her servitude and her will partially breaking under Akuma is the chains wrapped around her. Friends with Veralilly, until they got seperated by Akuma. Speaks and eats through her belly mouth, so she mostly keeps it shut.

Name: Veralilly
Pokemon: Drifblim
Human Form: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/199/2/3/Pokemon_Gijinka___Drifblim_by_sioAoi.jpg

Else: A warm and kind gijinka that simply ferried souls to the afterlife and granted them peace, at least until she was exposed to Akuma's dark energy and forcefully had her heart closed. She now uses her personality to lure people in as friends and then takes them to Akuma to work under him. Friends with Cecilia, until they got separated by Akuma.

Name: Akuma
Pokemon: Spiritomb
Human Form: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/272/e/3/Pokemon_Gijinka___Spiritomb_by_RadenWA.png

Else: Sadistic and unremorseful, he has been exposed by the dark crystal at its beginning and has his heart closed every since. He awaits for the day he can serve his master once more, the symbol of chains that wrap around him.

Cecilia watched the humans from afar, feeling fear for them. Fear? Did she feel that? She couldn't tell, the feeling was gone under a cold, emotionless shell. Heaving a sigh, she figured she could scare the humans away once and for all. After all, weren't humans the cause of the problem oh so long ago? At least, that was what she heard. She floated her way towards the group, chains clanking with the wind.

Donna placed the coin on her pocket and run after to catch her friends, the weather was warm, but suddently there come a heavy and cold wind. The gust was so heavy that she was must to stop running and cover her face. She heared something, the gust was gone...looking around she didn't see anything upnormal "...What was that?" she said quietly herself.

Logan felt the gust of wind and it was gone immediately, but it did carry a peculiar sound. Chains clanking. He transformed into his umbreon for and sprinted over to the humans placing himself between the humans and the dusknior. "I would suggest leaving the humans be."

Akari as a Raichu looked at them in distance "Protestive as usual my friend" he said mostly himself.

Donna looked at the shiny umbreon, she was seen umbreons before but with blue marks. She noticed that the pokemon talked to someone even thought she didn't understand what it said. Looking more carefully toward the part of forest she did see a shadow "Ok, this is getting weird now" she said quietly.

Suicune stopped to the side of the cliff, far enougt that he could see the humans, but they could see him. Sniffing the wind he didn't sense any bad about them, but the way they was going worries him... Forest of Darkness where lives the most aggressives pokemons.

Cecilia had transformed into a gijinka by this point, wanting to talk to the group, or at least scare them away. She opened her belly mouth and began to speak. "Leave this place, immediately!" she said threateningly, glaring at the group of four. She hoped they would heed her warning and leave after all.

[spoili]
x_6d6ab826.jpeg
[/spoili]
Aimi was resting peacefully and safely in one of the caves. She was hanging around and clinging to one of the legendary pokemons and yawned."Hmm. Looks like he left." She stated looking around before giggling."I should take my leave now.~" she nodded to herself, standing up in her gijinka form and walking out the cave. Aimi felt something wet at the tip of her toes and looked down. Oh... now she remembered, this was the territory of Suicune. She intended to go see Entei! She wanted to play and hangout with Entei, not Suicune! Aimi was never grateful of things, but deep down inside she was. Entei probably wasn't home. But wasn't she sleeping in Entei's cave and waiting for him/her? Aimi jumped around furiously as water splashed under her. "I hate him! I hate him!" She said, barely remembering clearly. Aimi then stopped and frowned. Now her feet was wet, and she sighed depressingly before hopping across the sacred pool on rocks. She was somehow skilled at hopping on the small rocks one by one to get across quickly. Most beings cant due to weight and the rocks not a stable enough platform for their feet, thus they feared that they would taint the pond.

Donna looked at the female gijinka, her mouth open she gulped "...Are you a pokemon? but... way you looks so human?" she said confusedly, before taking a one step after "..and what to you mean "live this Place?"...what is this Place?" she said nervously.

Name: Elwyn
Pokemon: Sylveon
Legendary:Nah
Human Form:
sylveon_by_kitsune23star-d6snw1i.jpg

Offsprings: N/A
Else:

Elwyn sat a decent length away from the commotion, watching intently. In his Gijinka form, he toyed with one of the ribbons mindlessly. And to think the day started off so boring! He almost wanted to get involved, but the sidelines were so much more fun, he'd decided. "Humans, hm?" He smiled as they looked around, confused expressions on their faced. He recognized a few of the Gijinka that began approaching, the sudden violence shocking him slightly, he sat up straight, watching the event as closely as possible.

logan looked at the dusknior as he began creating a dark ball of energy. (shadow ball) " leave the humans alone before i make you disappear."

Cecilia's eyes narrowed at the Umbreon. "You should know that humans are not allowed here," she snarled, preparing a Shadow Punch, "If you want to fight me, then so be it."

Veralilly watched from afar as the battle was about to start. She should feel worried for her former friend, but she felt nothing. She was nothing, so why bother staying? She should report to Akuma that there were humans in the land. Getting up, she went on her merry way to find the Spiritomb.