Love:
Open

Offspring:
None

Pachirisu.jpg

Name: Inna
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Normal/Shiny: Normal
Legendary: Though sometimes Inna wishs she was one. She is not. Inna views the Legendaries with envy and as mentors.

Kin/Siblings: Emolga (Open)
Crush: (Open)
Love:
Offsprings:
Else:

{just jump in, thought there is been very quietly}

Suicune still looked at the distance to the humans, he saw one of them was in trouble. Sighing he jump down to the hill and landed the Place he did saw the human girl to disappear.

Cassandra raised her shoulders sighing little "Well perhaps.... but if they don't will you kill them?" she said looking around to see the two human. Hesitated little bit she opened her mouth, to say the think she was heared about dark crystal "Well I am heared that tear for a Zygarde is powerfull enought to break any shields" she continued swallowing nervously.

Donna got to her feets, looking Riley then the pokemons "Well, I guess I could thank them to care for us..." she said looking around, but notaced that Maxwell and Lily wasen't there "Where is Maxwell and Lily, did they got lost?" she said looking Riley.

Akari overherded her, sighing he looked angsty "Oh yeah, there was four of them" he said to himself.

Inna sat at in the cooling grass in the fields outside of the forest. She smiled as she looked up at the sky and saw flocks of Starly fly over head. A chill went down her spine of excitement and jumped up. Then playfully she twirled and fell back laying down green short cut grass.

Her moment of blissfulness left he as she remembered her little sister Gwen. Gwen was an Emolga and an adorable one to. She sighed as she remembered the time when she lost her. It was a cold winter night. An evil Pokemon had come to the forest which Gwen and Inna normal pick berries. That night they were picking berries. And sadly this evil Pokemon had come.

Inna turned to her side trying to forget the painful memories. Her eyes split tears and she started to sob.

Name: Misa
Pokemon: Marill
Normal/ shiny: Normal
Legendary: No
Kin/siblings: Not really
Crush: Open
Love: No
Offsprings: No
Else: She is very boylish girl.

Misa swimmed on to the river, her favorite Place. Taking a good speed she jumped out to the water and landed to the grassy bround. Cleaning her wet hair she heared a crash, looking around she saw someone sitting to the grass not far for herself. Standing she walked toward the girl, which looked little sad "...Hello there...Is something wrong?" she asked lookind the blue haired girl with soft fabulous tail.

Inna looked up at the girl with a fake cheerful expression. "HII!!!" she said loudly waving. She wiped off her tears quick and got up. "I'm.. I'm just fine," she said trying to keep up her happy smile. She was not really happy, she just didn't want to have to talk about the whole thing. From what she knew this girl was older , and older kids and adults always talk don't get it.

Name:Nichole
Pokemon:Pikachu
Normal/shiny:normal
Legendary:NOOOPPPE
Kin/siblings:Kouji and Luna, one is a raichu and the other a Pikachu
Crush:none yet ;)
Love:none
Offspring:none
Else:she's very random and upbeat, comes off as shy until you get to know her. Has black hair instead of the usual golden blonde

Nichole smiled as she picked some flowers to give to her big sister Luna. She hummed skipping along the flower meadow picking the prettiest ones."Luna will love these! Giggle oh! Some of those tulips too! If only they had roses oh well!" Nichole said to herself as she gathered more flowers."what a beautiful bouquet." She nodded to herself and pulled at her yellow skirt. Nichole moved her bangs from her face and pushed her glasses back onto her face. She then ran back home and giggled. "Yay!" Nichole cheered smelling pancakes. (The randomness is real in this one my friends ^^)

c19eUBBD_hXOSxrRAQCCwn1P4qrI9PyGFmQTEwx1HAN3=w320-h271-no

Name: William (Human)
Pokemon: None
Legendary: None
Kin/Siblings: None
Crush: Searching..
Love: Searching..
Offsprings: None
Else: William could be a bubbly guy or a sarcastic one but all in all, he is strict with his rules.

If your mind failed to stop picturing the juicy sweet taste of an apple and you kept imagining to have it munched between your teeth.. Oh dear, how much he craved for an apple right now.

And this leads him to end up on an apple tree.

His eyes were quick in spotting the tree and without doubting more, he began climbing it with lots of strugglings with the thin branches that prevented him from advancing further. Yes, he succeeded in snatching an apple and enjoyed it with the forested hill as a scenery that could be viewed from the tree.

But when he decided to return to the ground, he finally noticed the height that he has ascended from the ground. He knew he will be stuck there for an overnight.

Nichole smiled as she ate breakfast with her siblings then wondered off again."ah fresh air! Beautiful meadow! And fresh flowers!" She said skipping through the flower patch.

Whenever he encouraged himself on stepping down from the tree, his slender legs would tremble and quickly retrieved his legs back resting on the plump branch.

He tried swinging from branches to another but when he almost hung his whole weight on it, he heard a snapping sound. Thankfully, he managed to hug the tree before falling along with the branch earlier.

He was lying down on a broad branch - attempting his best act to not be seen as a trapped guy - when he heard a bubbly voice approaching his way, he was jolted to see the person.

"Oi, Miss." He called the girl but began doubting becsuse he assumed she can't even help him the slightest with that lean body of hers.

@angelic sparkle

Last edited by a moderator:
Nichole blinked and jogged over."hello! How you get stuck in the tree?" Tilting her head her ears twitching."need some help?" She asked her cheeks sparking lightly as she was pretty concerned about this mysterious figure. Nichole rubbed her chin wondering how to get him down without causing bodily harm

"I. Am. Not. Stuck." He enunciated with his stern voice.

Sighing, he comforted his position by sitting properly while his legs dangle from the branch. Before proceeding further, he gave a long exhale, "Get me a ladder." And he looks at the girl for her reply and said, "If you could find it, maybe."

Nichole said"ok! I'll go get one from my house! Be right back! Stay there please!" Before running for her house. When she got there she looked in the closer and clapped when she found said ladder. Her siblings wondered what she needed the ladder for before she ran off again."I got the ladder!!" Nichole said running back to the apple tree.

When the girl dashed and disappeared from his sight, he was certain that the girl won't return with a ladder or maybe won't at all.

That thought of his made him sigh and erased his futile hopes. It also shot his spine a shiver when he shifted to think of the dwellers of the night forest; those fangs that was buried deep into the flesh, the claws that tore and separated a living's limbs...He had never liked the trees and leaves that shielded those creatures.

His head craned when he saw a coming figure, he exhaled a relieved breath. "Lean it here." He commanded her.

Nichole nodded leaning it against the tree so he could climb down."how did you get stuck in the tree though? With the red delicious apples the dark red ones are the sweetest." She said smiling then blushed."oops um sorry about that."

Yvonne watched the pikachu gijinka and the human stuck in the tree interact. "How foolish Nichole is.." she mumbled before walking towards the two, jumping on the tree branch where the human male is stuck to. She was fascinated by him which is rather rare and made her curious. Just how in the world would a human like him be stuck in an apple tree?

"Odd how humans keep getting more and more troublesome..." she mused, smiling towards the male, her red eyes twinkling with amusement "Tell me good sir. How can someone like you be stuck in an apple tree?"

reu✩

"What're you sorry(ing) for?" Sighed him, "And for heaven's sake.. I am not stuck." He argued from the top of the tree and he knew he would have to repeat this same line to convince people... Well, which man would confess that he was indeed stuck on a tree.

He was on his way in descending down with the help of the given ladder but a voice startled him and cause the ladder to tilt slightly. His body was leaning away from the ladder but he stabilized himself from falling down.. again.
He replied Yvonne with a sharp glare from his aquatic blue eyes. "Just for one day, dear God.." He grumbles, "...And again, I was not stuck!"

Nichole steadied the ladder for him and then listened to the conversation."hello Yvonne!" She said as she held the ladder. Then winced when the guy yelled a bit. 'Wonder what made him angry?' Nichole thought and tapped her chin with her tail. "Oh! I have an idea!" She said excitedly and climbed the tree before grabbing three nice juicy red delicious apples. Nichole jumped down landing on her feet and held the ladder with one hand.