Pokemon Gijinka Rp (Accepting)

Akari smiled at the absol girl " of course I will my sweetheart" he said looking back at the growlithe " I agree your father will be so pleased...excpecially now when I go there too" he laughed remembering all what was happened with him and Lionel.

Cassandra noticed the Akuma and his other gijinkas. Walking toward him the purple haired gijinka messed her hair flirty " oh hello my dear" she said to him.

Akuma stopped when he noticed the snake woman coming towards him. Ah, Cassandra. Shall he add another woman to his growing harem? He giggled to himself humorlessly before looking at Veralilly. "Go." She curtsied and continued on her way towards where she last saw the humans. Akuma smiled charmingly as Cassandra approached. "Hello, my dear Cassy," he greeted, "What brings you here?"

Cassandra stopped next to the male gijinka, playing with her long purple hair. She quietly looked away then gazed the Akuma again " not much... I just wanted to see you..." she smiled licking her lips " so what are up to?" She said more serious now.

Elwyn nodded as the Hydregion talked, the Gijinka understood the major disadvantage, that much was clear. "Of course, not many of us are violent by nature-" He paused, "Placidity comes with the type... usually." He finished his thought before letting the Hydregion continue. As he spoke, Elwyn observed Leiko, studying how the Gijinka carried himself, how he looked and acted. His hand returned to his right ribbon, toying needlessly with it.

Leiko's next question brought him out of his small daze. "Oh? I usually wander around, and I happened too..." Elwyn trailed off, eyeing the Hydregion. He didn't really seem to paying much attention to Elwyn's answer by any means. He felt himself blink a few times before opening his mouth to say something. Which was promptly cut off by the Hydregion asking about the Umbreon in the group. "Logan? He's a total stick in the mud, but yeah, we're related." Elwyn laughed, watching his brother play his own role in the confrontation. "I don't know if you two would hit it off so well..." He added quickly.

((OOC/Random note: I have spoken with wolfs rain about this, just to clarify :D))

Name: Riley
Pokemon: None
Normal/Shiny: None
Legendary: No
Human Form:
5688-1146705829.jpg

Kin/Siblings: Open
Crush: Open
Love: Open
Offsprings: None
Else: TBA

Riley was stunned by everything that he saw. The meadow first, then the Pokemon, then the fact that they could transform...boy, those old legends were definitely true then? He shook his head and sighed wondering whether or not it was wise to come here. He hurried over to Donna's side and helped her up. "Okay, so..." He was at a lost for words, the words dying in his throat as he saw a purple figure approaching towards theem. She gasped and quickly made her way over to the humans. "Is she alright? What happened?" Veralilly asked.

Akuma let a smile grace his face. "I heard there were humans in our land and I, ah, wanted to see them for myself," he said, "But really, meeting you was a much better reward." Ah, flirting. Always good to do so. Back in his heyday- wait. No that was before the- wait. What? He mentally shook his head. "And you, my dear Cassandra? Have you seen hide or hair of them?"

Cassandra stopped playing with her hair, looking up and down to Akuma before making sweet but poisonous smile "You mean humans huh? Well I have good and Bad news, for you my dear" she hissed not breaking her gaze to this handsome gijinka "...Okey first bad, the two of the humans are with many gijinkas....but good news...two of them are walking toward the forest of darkness" she said laugh hearing to her voice. Licking her lips again she walked closer to the Akuma "And you know... that even a Arceus would know what could happening in that dark ominous forest..." she hissed almost whispering.

Akari looked at the female gijinka "Veralilly? Oh where are you been hiding, I am not seen you so far" he said confusedly, then looked at the male human and Donna "...Oh yes she is all fine, we are going to take her to Lionel's house" he said smilling.

Lionis, the growlithe and offspring of the shiny arcanine saluted with his other hand before smiling."Wanna come? Dad... Well, he'll be intimidating and mean at first. But don't take it to personally." explained the growlithe as he had the girl's arm wrapped over his shoulder. Oh boy! There was another human! This human, looked really cool and normal. But the young pup couldn't help himself, and surprisingly threw himself onto the male human as he pressed his face against Riley's with interest and greeted him."Hello hoomun! Hello!" He said happily with interest. It was already a great deal of surprise that he didn't faint either! And Lionis cuddled against the Human man like a typical dog almost, or pup actually. Never did Lionis necessarily greet so closely like this.

( JESUS SO CUTE. JUS IMAGINE A CUTE SHINY GROWLITHE AND HUMAN/RILEY XD FLUFFY CUDDLES EVERYWHERE.
CUTEST GROWLITHE KNOWN TO ANY HUMAN LOL )
giphy.gif
cuddle-5.gif

takara watched in surprise as liois nuzzled the human. she grabbed him picking him in bridal style. "im sorry for that. hes more like a puppy at heart."

Riley fell back in a heap as the pup began to cuddle him. He sat there, stunned, only to snap out of it when Takara came and picked him up. Well that was...something. He didn't know what to make of it.

"I'm fine. I'm still hiding from...f-from..." Veralilly shuddered before smiling brightly. "Anyway, I'm fine now. Oh, we're heading over to Lionel's house? I do hope he'll accept me..." She went over to the human and offered a hand. "Need help?" "Y-Yeah...thanks..." He got up and found himself face to face with the rather pretty lady. "Thanks...again," he said awkwardly, stunned by her beauty before shaking his head. "Right, anyway, which way is it?"

Akuma laughed. "Perfect! Two humans in the dark forest, just waiting to be caught," he purred, "Shall we go and, ah, greet them, my dear Cassy?"

Akari smiled at Veralilly "Do not worry, 100% He will not accept any on us...but who cares" he laughed walking forward, looking at Lionis "Maybe you could as your mother to make that delicious pie, what she always do" he said almost drooling when thinking that pie.

Cassandra smiled at him "With you... anything" she said blinking her right eyes.

Donna was still unconsciousness, but her breath was peaceful and calm, like she was in deep sleep.

The Growlithe's ears folded back, and his tail curled underneath him as he was held bridal style."The human wasn't scared of us!" He barked, wriggling out of the woman's arms and landing back down on the ground. The young pup -well he was necessarily a kid or a teen-, walked ahead of the group and lead them out the forest."Ehh. Mom and dad aren't together anymore. But its slightly on/off.. mostly off with a thing between them." Lionis explained as he walked.

After about half an hour of traveling or so, Lionis looked around. They were still in the forest, just not the darker parts -they were in a much more different and brighter section- and he flicked his golden colored ears."Hmm.." He muttered to himself as he sniffed the air and looked down at the dirt."He's been here alright." Said lions as he dug his foot in the dirt."And he is not happy that I went out on my own..." He added, recovering the deep paw print his father laid.

Lionis walked a bit deeper and eventually found his father resting under a tree."You left." Lionel growled opening his eyes at his son. They were fiery and able to pierce through anyone. Lionis walked over to his dad and sat in front of him with his legs crossed."Well. I went to look for you... Sorry." Answered the pup with a frown and ears folded down. Lionel sensed a bit more presences around, and stood up."Skip to the point. Who did you bring? Another petty stray?" Growled lionel as he walked forward."No.. Not who, how many. One of them in particular--I do not like Lionis!" the man turned to his son, towering over him as his shadow covered the boy. Immediately Lionis leaned back against the tree as he sat."Like...5... Maybe more. I'm not sure!" the boy whimpered."I'm sorry! Please--one night!" He stated.

Lionel huffed, looking over his shoulder as he saw the group approaching from afar. He then looked down at his son with disappointment and frustration."One day. And you brought humans?" he added. As a father, Lionel was angered beyond belief, but he tolerated his pup and rubbed between his eyebrows."God this stupid child..." He muttered as he paced around before grabbing Lionis by the collar of his shirt."We are talking. I don't care if a group is around Lionis, I will still reprimand you in front of them, don't think you're getting away with this! They are to sleep outside. Everyone.' Stated Lionel.

"What about the humans!? They're nice!" He barked."Fine. The Humans I will guard. As for the other pokemon--If they make one wrong move, I will wring their necks and bite you." He growled before his hair which also represented his luscious mane no longer looked prickly and sharp. It went down a bit, however they were still sharp -just not perking up like needles-. Lionis, like any other typical child reprimanded had a bitter attitude and rolled his eyes. He gestured himself up walking passed his father irritably and tried to conceal his own frustrating anger."He said for one night." He told the group."One wrong move, he will personally wring your necks and bite me." The boy pouted angrily also warning them.

Leiko eyed the gentle fellow curiously. "Why wouldn't he? He's odd as I am, sticking out with such a mutated color. Is he one of those 'Shiny pokemon' humans fawn over so religiously?" His mind disregarded Elwyn's comment on Fairy types, unwanting to imagine such a brutal attack from a pixie clan. While he would hate to bring scoffed off as some piece of fairy tale, Leiko didn't want to show any beg of mercy.

"Anyways, I'm kind of bored staying so far off now. Surely you are curious to meet what human holds us together in this field? While it is... Risky, that would bring some nice chills to my heated dragon bones!" Leiko bellowed out a hearty laugh, almost collapsing to the ground from such a plain remark. His voice stifled from his laugh, coughing out, "Want to check it out instead of being some rare candy stand?"

Elwyn nodded at the dragon's question, a small sign of conformation. "Yep, as shiny as they get," Elwyn felt a light frown cross his face, and he quickly shook it away. Crossing his arms, he spoke, "Logan's really serious a lot of the time," He looked at Leiko, "I don't know if someone of your..eccentricity.. would clash well with him." Elwyn didn't exactly have room to talk, but Leiko didn't exactly seem aware of his strangeness. Or at least, it didn't seem like it.

Elwyin flinched at the sudden loud laughter from the Hydregion. He made a slight noise of surprise as he looked at his current conversion partner, blinking a few times before having to stifle his own laughter. The sheer sound of the laughter was enough to set Elwyn off, clasping a hand over his mouth as he lurched forward, not wanting to possibly. upset the other Gijinka. He forced the bursts of sound down, standing up as straight as he could before looking at Leiko. "S-sure, I suppose we can approach them." He let out a final chuckle, waiting for the Hydregion to lead the way.

"Then come, my dear Cassy! Let us be off!" Akuma crowed rather dramatically, before setting of for the Forest of Darkness. He knew that the snake woman would follow him, but if Cassandra didn't...well, no one liked broken promises, yes? His temper would flare, oh yes, like it had flared when his darling Cecilia fled and he took it out on Veralilly, this cold fury. He would find his darling, oh yes, and he would punish her justly.

Cecilia was in the forest, calming her breath. She felt something at least, fear. Not a good feeling, but it was better than nothing. She wanted her emotions back... She lifted her head up and sensed some people in the forest. Rather unfamiliar signatures, what were they? Her thoughts went back to the four humans and she frowned. "I have to protect them," she murmured, getting up and feeling her wrists chaff against the chains that bound her. She went off towards the source.

Veralilly and Riley talked during that time as they headed towards Lionel's home. She had learned many things about him, but for the life of him he couldn't learn a single thing about her. What a mysterious woman, he thought as they reached the place. He flinched at the scolding, remembering times when his parents had been angry at him. Ouch. He turned to look at the Drifblim gijinka, only to find her in a trance. "Are you okay?" he asked her. She snapped out of it and smiled. "I'm fine," she answered quietly, going back to thinking. Befriending one human would be easy, but could she do two? Or maybe even all four, if Akuma hadn't gotten to the other two. Ah, but she had to keep her emotions in check. Can't let it get in the way of her duty, right? She wanted to feel pity for them, but she knew it simply wouldn't do to feel anything. She learned that the hard way... Back into a trance she went and she nodded absentmindedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Anastasia Von Schroeder
Pokemon:Umbreon
Normal/Shiny:Shiny
Legendary:No
Human Form:

which_one_is_better__by_nichigothecat-d8qr8xf.jpg

Kin/Siblings:Siegfried Von Schroeder[Older Brother],Leon Von Schroeder-Younger Brother
Crush:
Love:Seto kaiba
Offsprings:
Else:Involbved in a Starcrossed Relationship. Loves japanise music.,

Name:Zigfried Von Schroeder
Pokemon:Sylveon
Legendary:no
Human Form:
Yugioh191.jpg

Kin/Siblings:Anastasia Von Schroeder[Younger SIster],Leon Von Schroeder-Younger Brother
Crush:Open
Love:Open
Offsprings:
Else:Hates Seto kaiba. Opposes anas relationship

Name:Leon Von Schroeder
Pokemon:Espeon
Legendary:n/a
Human Form:
LeonWilson.png

Kin/Siblings:Zigfried Von Schroeder[Older Brother],Anastasia Von Schroeder{Older Sister]
Crush:open
Love:open
Offsprings:open
Else:Has no Hosttilities

Name:Seto Kaiba
Pokemon:Vaporeon
Normal/Shiny:Normal
Human Form:
c2d1eb885122696a94bf283c196a6eff-d6y7fcj.png

Kin/Siblings:Mokuba Kaiba[Younger Brother]
Crush:n/a
Love:Anastasia Von Schroeder
Offsprings:open
Else:Hates Zifgfried, but is willing to look past the hate to be with ana.

Name:Mokuba Kaiba
Pokemon:Glaceon
Normal/Shiny:Normal
Human Form:
066_mokuba_kaiba_briefcase_rope_ladder.jpg

Kin/Siblings:Seto kaiba[older Brother]
Crush:n/a
Love:n/a
Offsprings:n/a
Else:A kind sweet kid unless angered.

Yes majority are yugioh charecters turned into pokemon cause i can derp

(@Anastasia Von Schroeder They are all fine, but there is already shiny umbreon, normal umbreon is fine thought.)

Akari smiled as he looked at the doggy family, father and son's realitonship indeed was interesting. Smirkling he looked at the Lionel "As you always say" he laughed twisting his long black and yellow tail.

Donna gasped and opened her eyes "...Where am I? What happened?" she said jumping up, looking around still little in a faint. She noticed the gijinkas around her "So you guys really are pokemons? but not pokemons?" she said confusedly.

Cassandra smirkled as she followed the Akuma inside to the forest of darkness, hearing a noise she knowed without seeing where the two humans was walking. "May I ask, what you goingto do to them?" she asked looking to the dark male gijinka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anastasia and Seto were walking together through a forest, trying to get away from the judgements that Zigfried was putting on their relationship. They were confident they could make the relationship work, this Umbreon and Vaporeon were determined to stay together. "Let's go to the forest lake!" Seto suggested, to which Anastasia nodded and followed him her moon medallion glimmering in the night sky.

Zigfried was muttering somthing about his sister dating a Kaiba, as leon and Mokuba were playing in th egrass together, having fun. The two younger pokemon didn't have any hate for eachother, nor the older siblings of eachother. The two wer ethe closest of friends.

Riley eased Donna down as he explained. "It's okay, we're safe with someone called Lionel," he explained, looking to one of the others for an answer. He noted that Veralilly was still in a trance, was there something wrong with her?

"I need these humans alive," he explained, "Perhaps they can open it...yes...perhaps..." Yes, perhaps they can unseal the dark crystal that had happened a hundred years ago and sealed the hearts of Pokemon and people alike. He had heard that humans had developed a way to close hearts, so perhaps they can operate the crystal into doing so again.

Cecilia wandered the forest, trying to find the humans. Where were they, where were they? She paused at the feeling of impatience. Oh, she felt something! Perhaps her heart was opening again? A few moments later, she sighed. Nothing again. Oh, why was she wasting time doing this, she should be focusing on finding the humans. Onward she went, towards the outer edge of the forest in hopes of catching them and leading them out.

Cassandra raised her shoulders sighing little "Well perhaps.... but if they don't will you kill them?" she said looking around to see the two human. Hesitated little bit she opened her mouth, to say the think she was heared about dark crystal "Well I am heared that tear for a Zygarde is powerfull enought to break any shields" she continued swallowing nervously.

Donna got to her feets, looking Riley then the pokemons "Well, I guess I could thank them to care for us..." she said looking around, but notaced that Maxwell and Lily wasen't there "Where is Maxwell and Lily, did they got lost?" she said looking Riley.

Akari overherded her, sighing he looked angsty "Oh yeah, there was four of them" he said to himself.

Name: Lily
Pokemon: No, Human
Normal/Shiny: no
Legendary:no
Human Form:
6f36ed0b9dd3de216933ce54051195ec.jpg
may look like a guy but her hair has two black pins on the side.

Kin/Siblings: None and doesn't want to have any
Crush: Open
Love: Open
Offsprings: Absolutely none
Else: Childish and quite silent, she tends to care for people even though she keeps her distance away from them. Lily is also a "Child Magnet" which she gets confused on why small children tend to get take a liking of her.
Often has a knife on her boots and her father's hand gun on her pocket unless danger comes.

Completely away from the others as she fell down from a hole, Lily crashed on the ground while her gun fell beside her. "O-ouch..." She grunted in pain and looked up to see that she was far from reaching them. The girl had no choice but to get up and move forward. The place was bright and sparkly as if she was in a crystal garden. The gems glowed in many different colors and it seems as if each one of them possessed such power, but Lily ignored them and decided to grab her gun and walked through the glowing cave.