Pokemon Gijinka Rp (Accepting)

Akari looked at them for a while, turning back to his gijinka form. The blonde male walked behing the Donna "Well Ginger, If I was you I could move and let them fight" he said touching his hair smilling.

Donna taked a long step backward, she was little scared, not because of the pokemon like humans, but because of the unexcepted fight. Nervously looking around she noticed that they wasen't alone, there was more in higing for them. Her heart beated and she breathed heavely, she feeled that her legs will fall out, but she fighted not to collapse.

Name: Lionel
Pokemon: Arcanine
Normal/Shiny: Yes
Legendary: -Yes?-
Human Form:
[spoili]
Arcanine.jpg
[/spoili]

Kin/Siblings: no
Crush: no
Love: none
Offsprings: Yes

[spoili]
Lionis. He's also a shiny growlithe c:
tumblr_lpk38vmA8U1qerfvxo1_250.png
[/spoili]

Upon further traveling, Aimi noted there was a battle that seemed to be taken place or so. Then she saw a Human and watched from afar. The girl looked around frantically in attempt to stop the bickering between the two pokemons and was soon after approached by a shiny golden Growlithe."Hey--Um.. Whats going on Aimi?" He asked. Aimi eyed him and immediately tightly hugged him -nearly to death!- as he struggled to pull her off."TWO POKEMONS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE ABOUT TO FIGHT! WHERES YOUR DAD!?" She fretted endlessly. Totally different than a typical luxury! "Well, Father is napping. He probably won't be here soon." Said Lionis before approaching the situation."I'm gonna go check it out." he stated putting his hands in the pockets of his pants while his white coat flew back.

Looking for a closer look, Lionis looked between the Umbreon and Dusknoir."Um excuse me.." He uttered, coughing in his fist."Can you two tell me the situation here? I'm pretty sure there isn't a need to fight." He stated. Lionis was different than his father. Sure he was courageous and brave with a stoic personality, but he didn't hold that aggression-instinct like Lionel and as a growlithe gave a chance. This was probably a bad idea seeing that he wasn't as fearful as his father and was far from intimidating.

**DELETED my other character aimi c:**

(so Lionis is Lionel's son right?)

Donna gashped as she saw this cute doggy boy walking into the forest, but it make her nervous rised so that she much to turn around and taked a big hard breath, closing her eyes too. World on her feets was moving so that she didn't know what to do anymore.

Name: Cassandra (Or Cassy)
Pokemon: Arbok
Normal/Shiny: Normal
Legendary: Nope
Human Form:
[
006a189e1797655927a78a4a473c977b.jpg
]

Kin/Siblings: Open
Crush: Akuma
Love: She did have a lover Venom (Seviper), but nobady knows where he is now.
Offsprings: No
Else: She is flirty, aggressive and jealously

Cassandra slither to find her crush Akuma, as she noticed the fight and human. The humans was treat and she hated them, but now there wasen't anything what she could too "Lucky one, without your poke guardians, You could be a victim to my sweet poison" she hissed herself

Name takara
Pokémon ninetails
Gender female
Age 27
Normal/shiny normal
Legendary no
Human form
tumblr_m44i6e8mn01rwp67go1_500.jpg

Kin/siblings open
Crush Lionel
Love open
Offspring no
Else she is very protective

Takara was walking through the fields when she saw lionis. She quickly snuck up behind him and began scratching behind his ear. That's when she noticed the two gijinka about to fight.

Lionis jumped forward a bit between the battle."Hey!" He barked, turning around only to see a female ninetails."Oh, Hiya Takara." He greeted with a slight nod as his ears folded back to make it look like he was showing respect and a bow.

{ Lionis pretty much sounds like Kaoru from OHSHC xD }

Logan looked around as he saw more gijinka arrive. "I'm not going to fight in the presence of the kid." He said as the shadow ball disappeared. He calm strode over to akari transforming into his gijinka form.

Takara looked at the young growlithe. "Your just so adorable. Where's your father lionis." She ruffled his hair.

Donna standed still her back toward the gijinkas, world under her feet still feels moving, her head beging to hurt and at last her eyes get blurred. Nervousness and fear take too much and she collapsed to the grassy field.

Akari smiled at the Umbreon "What a pity, I could wanted to see your battle each other" he laughed, but frightened when heared a slam "Oh!..."

Suicune watched as the other three humans walked closer to the forest of darkness.

"Your just so adorable."
"No--I can be aggressive like dad too!"

Lionis exclaimed as he sulked looking at the older woman/gijinka. He then looked back at the Human who collapsed but focused his attention back to Takara."Dad? Well--I'm not sure. I woke up and he wasn't around." Explained Lionis as he slowly walked over to the human."And he wasn't training either. I actually should be home if he isn't, but I couldn't help but try and look for him. And here I am now." He said."Sorry--Excuse me." Lionis muttered as he went over to the human resting on the grassy field."She should be fine." he explained, kneeling beside the human woman and checking up on her, investigating and poking around a bit."I mean.. She's still breathing normally." added Lionis blinking.

Akari looked at the Growlithe boy, then the human female "Well I guess this all was little too much for her, I mean...It not like humans sees us very often" he said scratching his head. Looking up to the sky he sighed "Well human or not, we could take her somewhere safe Place, sun is falling down, in the night it's not safe for nobody excpecially a human" he continued

"We can take her to dad--My dad." suggested Lionis who received a bunch of strange stares."OK.. So what if he doesn't like humans--But he doesn't necessarily hate nor love them. I mean i'm sure he wouldn't mind her around to protect for a day or two." said the male."My mom loves Humans. So he has a very tiny care for them. Its complicated." shrugged the growlithe."Aren't there humans with pokemons? Or do the tamed pokemons not have or turn into their gijinka forms?" He asked curiously."Dad tells me about Humans. There are also bad ones too." added Lionis as he carried the girl over his shoulder, more like allow her weight to lean on him."You guys can come too. He may not like it, but I like small groups." He slightly smiled. Lionis rarely hanged out with other pokemon anyways and he yawned.

Elwyn raised an eyebrow as the number of Gijinka confronting the humans got increasingly larger. Confusion, excitement, and anticipation swirled around within him all at once. He found himself standing up, walking ever so closer to the group, but not exactly joining the confrontation. He found himself both intrigued and worried about the situation, not exactly putting forth effort to remain hidden.

Akari thought for a moment "Well I am not sure, I am never been out of this land, but she did know about pokemons, so I guess in her world there have pokemons, but they maybe not show their gijinka forms" he said following the Lionis.

Name: Leiko
Pokemon: Hydreigon
Normal/Shiny: Normal
Legendary: No.
Human Form:
cd476cd2a18371c8dfbb4a0996575bdc.jpg
Kin/Siblings: no
Crush: TBD
Love: TBD
Offsprings: TBD

Leiko observed from a distance at the group of pokemon conversing, or what actually appeared to be a rather tense discussion. So close to a human, yet they all group up in an obvious formation? What does this entail..? He squinted in focus, curiosity rising to its peak. Next thing he knew his body was walking closer to them, yearning to become one of the crowd, aching for a spit of interaction. The Sylveon fellow intrigued him, portraying a sense of welcome that Leiko has not felt in a while. "I notice yee spying on the group squawking as well. What seems to be the fault of not running from the blatantly obvious 'man meat' simply yards away? They hoping to be imprisoned in that spherical whatchamacallit?"

Elwyn blinked, flipping his head upside down to see where the voice had come from. He was met face to face with a Hydreigon gijinka, one he didn't recognize. He blinked before pulling his head back up and twisting his upper body around from his sitting position to grab his hat, which had fallen off a moment ago when he'd looked at the new arrival. "Some of them seem intimidated by them, or want to intimidate them." Elwyn guessed, "I don't think they intend to capture any of us, really." He noted, "They seem surprised, if anything." Elwyn watched the group for a few more moments before turning his head to the side, "I don't exactly remember meeting you at all," Elwyn noted over his shoulder. "What's your name?" He asked cheerfully.

"Ah, I suspected." Leiko tapped his index finger to his lips, bowing his head down for a moment of thought. Surprised? Has the human been so ignorant of our existence until this instant..? Some coy trick I swear on my mother Dragonair! No point in risking it however.. Tsk tsk. "Oh, and my name is Leiko. What is your name my.. Sir? Your rather pastel palette points me in different directions of a conclusion." Leiko holds out a hand and bends down to bow politely. His eyes trace the fellow's outline, and identifies him to be a Sylveon. "Quite the fairy as well it seems? I've not quite encountered one like you."

Cecilia's aura on her fist disappeared at the sight of the child before her. No, he was right, they shouldn't fight here. She was about to step towards the girl, intending to take her outside, when she heard a voice in her head. Come to me. Her eyes widened and she began to sweat. No no no no no not here not here no. She fled the vicinity, sheer strength and adrenaline carrying her chains with her.

Veralilly heard the mental call too. Come to me. She floated faster to find Akuma, eventually doing so. "You called?" she asked, floating her way towards her master. She let out a cry as she was hit with Sucker Punch. "I wasn't talking to you," he growled, eyeing the woman he was with, "Where is my darling Cecilia? Not coming?" She hesitated, keeping her mouth shut in case he would hit her again. "No? No answer?" he rasped, "Tch, she will regret ever leaving my hospitality..." "Master?" she said hesitantly, "There are four humans within our-" "Ooooh, humans?" he asked, tone sounding flat to her ears, "Do tell, my darling Verallily." "They just entered our lands unknowingly. There was a red headed girl and-" "Bah! Details!" He floated ever closer to Veralilly and grasped her chin in his hand, causing her to shudder. Why was she shuddering? She wasn't afraid, no. She felt nothing at all. "Why shake? Show no fear, remember? Show no emotion," he purred, "Now, bring me the humans. Befriend them, if you must. Keep that precious heart of yours closed as you do so, or you know what will happen to you." "Yes master..." He let her go. "Good. Away with you!" He paused. "No, I will come with you. I must look for my darling Cecilia, after all." She nodded and guided him to the meadow, where she last saw the humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elwyn felt his eyes narrow slightly, but he quickly shook off the comment. Attacks on his fashion sense weren't foreign to the Gijinka, but he was concerned with the abruptness of the comment. Pushing said concerns to the back of his head, Elwyn stood, pressing his hat to his chest with a bow that might have been a bit too dramatic. "I assure you, I am a male." Elwyn smiled a bit before standing up straight once more. Gripping the Hydreigon's hand, he gave a firm shake. "You may call me Elwyn," He gave his name turning his head at the comment on his type. "You should be glad you didn't run into a more violent fairy, being a Hydregion and all." The Sylveon let out a chuckle, letting his smile grow a bit wider.

Leiko's smirk turned into a smug frown of realization. "Fair thing to say, Sire. Quite a chance of fate that Arceus has given to me to meet one like you.. Without the hostility. It is fair to say," Leiko slid his hands into his pockets, standing up straight to look eye-to-eye with Elwyn. "I would get my own tail handed to me after a tumble with you." His frown turned neutral, giving off a more serious tone. "What brought you here? To these bickering ferrets?" Out of his peripheral vision, Leiko caught eye of a dark figure like him. Black.. An ethereal crystal blue, it was almost a desirable palette of a being. His eyes squinted in focus, unable to properly identify the male stranger.

"An Umbreon..?" sighed under his breath. His eyes instantly open and flick to Elwyn. "Oi. Yee related to the stark black and beautifully lunar blue fellow over there? Or just a play of chance for two eeveelutions being in the similar area?" Leiko turned his head to look back at the alluring stranger.

Yvonne watched everything that happened from her spot. How can be humans so foolish? she thought to herself and went back down to the group of gijinkas gathering around the female. "Lionel won't be pleased if you bring him a random stranger to your home" she told the young growlithe and patted his head when he yawned "But suit yourself. If you're father disagreed with you, tell him Yvonne sensed that there won't be any danger okay?" she said with a smile and turned to Akari "Take care of them okay?"