Pokemon Diversity Reloaded

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright ^_^ Fixing right away :D
EDIT: Fixed ^_^

Last edited:
@Sketching101 If you still want to catch a Riolu, I can change mine (Assuming that's alright with True Self). I don't mind. ^_^
Thanks for the offer, but it's alright :D Squirtle's badass anyway!

For your thoughtfullness, have a cookie!
Cookie.png

Seriously though, thank you for the thought ^_^

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: EchoRun
Thanks for the offer, but it's alright :D Squirtle's badass anyway!

For your thoughtfullness, have a cookie!
Cookie.png

Seriously though, thank you for the thought ^_^
Yay cookie! xD Thanks. Squirtle is pretty cool. I'd always choose it when I'd play Red or Green or one of the remakes.

Oh... Squirtle is taken too :c

I intend to switch Leonie's starter back to Totodile since ShadowSlayer disappeared, so Squirtle is free. @Sketching101

Alright then :D I did the adjustments ^_^ Is it good to go now?

Yep, you're good to go.

Heads up, just noticed a mistake in my latest post after rereading the intro. The silver haired boy was deaf not blind. I will correct it soon.

All right guys, let's get some posts up and make this look less dead kick this roleplay into gear! :P

(Alvin's post will be incoming as soon as I have some decent time and can figure out where in the time line of the roleplay Alvin ended up. He may even have to wait until tomorrow before challenging the gym! *gasp*)

I'll have a post up sometime today. Had to get a new desktop.

The screen wouldn't come on. Computer would run, but the monitor stayed black.

Just an FYI, Skylar and Jude are the first victims in the intro who were changed into Pokemon slaves.

Where can I start? ^_^

2013-01-29-554925.png
U-Um... I'll do my best too! I won't lose, not even to you!

Character Name
Clavies Hart

Hometown
Lovewood Town

Strengths
The strengths that make her shine the most are how quickly she is able to use her surroundings, and how she can communicate with her pokemon so easily and sometimes get ideas from them as well. She will carefully scan her surroundings and use them to her advantage, also focusing and revolving around status ailments, along with stat changes in battle.

Weaknesses
While being as smart as she is, there is a limit to how much she can calculate. She is at her prime in single battles, however these calculations completely die out in double, triple, or rotation battles. She still does well, however just not as well as she thinks she could.

Habits and Quirks
Practicing for contests, rather than battles.
Creating poffins, and pokeblock.

Goal or Purpose
To become the best coordinator while also challenging gyms.

Inabilities
Being so focused on contests and gym battles, she sometimes mixes things up, trying to balance it all out. She usually makes the mistake of accepting all pokemon, let it be strong, weak, ugly, or beautiful, or just down right useless.

Fears
Losing a pokemon
Putting herself before her partners

Personality
She is usually laid back and clumsy, but there is something that attracts people and pokemon to her. She is considered cute, and she usually means to do the best she can even though she may mess up. Her entire persona changes when she is into a battle or when strategizing, as the ditzy persona is mainly a front. At least, generally speaking that is.

Backstory

It all began when she was a little girl, where others had figured out her ability for talking with pokemon in her town. She would always talk to the pokemon at the daycare centre every time she visited her grandparents. She eventually started living there due to financial reasons, and she had been getting along with the pokemon there for a long time now. She helped care for the eggs, baby pokemon, and sometimes even went to the front desk to help out. One day, she went out to pick some berries for the pokemon in the daycare, since they were running low. That was when she fount a wild ralts, and it seemed to be pointing at something. Due to her ability to understand pokemon speech, she was able to quickly pick up that it wanted the berry. She climbed the tree and picked it, climbing back down to give it to the little thing. She started talking with it more and more, eventually growing fond of it and bringing it back to the daycare centre.​

When she brought Ralts to school to show the other kids, they started making in fun of her out of jealousy that she could communicate with pokemon, and not them. The ralts, unable to put up with this, began telepathically speaking to them, causing them to get scared and run away, as all children know that pokemon can't speak in human words. The girl, however, wasn't scared, and just loved the ralts even more. She took care of the ralts as she grew up, hoping that she would be able to travel with it once she grew to 10 years old.

A year passed, and she was playing with ralts one day in the backyard with the other pokemon, only hearing a man in the front desk, refusing to take an egg that was left behind. Her grandmother insisted that he take it, but the man said pretty rude things, and slammed the door shut behind his as he left. Since that day, Clavies has been caring for it and when it finally hatched, she was surprised to find a baby feebas at school. The other kids started laughing, saying how ugly it was and how it suited her brown hair. She didn't seem to take it personally, as she found the feebas cute, and took care of it with ralts.

One day, the man came back, challenging the girl to a battle even though she was unable to travel with pokemon yet. He started attacking her directly with a dratini, hoping to harm her with dragon rage. the Feebas jumped in, using a move she had never seen before, and taking the dratini out. The man had said something about the move dragon pulse, and then offered her to trade his dratini with her feebas. She declined, of course.

Years after that, the professor wanted to speak with her to give her a starter pokemon, to which she declined because she promised ralts that she would travel with her and feebas, and so only received her pokedex. After watching her ralts and feebas battle so incredibly, she was inspired to become strong like that, and in the process, hope for the best of her two best friends.

Pokemon
tumblr_n2tazuO7GV1rtdkulo1_500.png
Ralts
T-this is Ralts! She is really nice to me...

Met Location
Lovewood

Move set
Confusion
Growl
Return (TM)

Ability
Telepathy (Hidden)

Nature
Modest

Talking
Sleeping

Dislikes
Fighting
When people don't take it seriously
When people pick on her trainer

Personality
The ralts is pretty modest when being complimented, blushing and then brushing it off. However, she seems to be protective of her trainer, and is acting tough even though she is so slow.

Backstory
It was wandering around one day, and it found her current trainer. At first, it wanted a berry so it pointed up to the girl, thinking that she couldn't understand. On the contrary, she was able to understand, and began talking to it. It used it's telepathy to prove to others that her trainer wasn't crazy, when she was being made fun of.

a_wild_feebas_has_appeared__by_vodkacanidae-d5981y0.jpg
Feebas
People think Feebas looks ugly... I think she's cute!

Met Location
Lovewood

Move set
Splash
Dragon Pulse (Egg Move)

Ability
Adaptability (Hidden)

Nature
Naive

Pokeblock
Dry foods
Sweet Foods

Dislikes
When people make fun of it

Personality
Although people get scared when they see it, this feels is very naive, and she would gladly play with others. She dislikes it when people make in fun of it due to it's appearance, and she likes it when her trainer gives her dry poffins or pokeblock.

Backstory
It doesn't have much of a back story, as it has been with it's trainer since being an egg, as the original trainer had abandoned it.

tumblr_mie8qz51oi1r4e6sio1_500.jpg
Litwick
He kind of scares me sometimes... But I can depend on him!

Met Location
Shadowveil

Move set
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog

Ability
Flame Body

Nature
Bashful

Litwick enjoys making fun of others, also being mischievous and pulling pranks.

Dislikes
When others scold it, or when it's caught during the act. It also can't stand it when it loses, taking the time to reflect.

Personality
People will adore it at first glance, unable to resist the cute little stare of it. However, he enjoys pulling pranks and scaring other pokemon, seeming to get a blast out of it.

Backstory
As she was traveling in Shadowveil, this pokemon came up to her and scared her, causing he to freak and ralts had used confusion on it, causing it to become dizzy. Eventually, she began caring for it, since it was tossing and turning whilst confused. She eventually battled him with Feebas, catching it.

@True Self

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted @Teomessos. @Sketching101 You can start on your way to challenge the gym if you'd like or you can meet Leonie at the lab as well. Clavies can start as a contestant in the Numera Talent show if you'd like @Teomessos I think that'd be interesting since she is wanting to be a coordinator. Robbin and Bee are there, so you'll have some interaction to work with :P

Yay~ Thank you! I also plan on challenging the gyms at some point as well, and I'll make sure to participate in the talent show~

Also, I already have my entire team planned out, so it's all good owo~. It looks like the type of team for a coordinator though xD

Oh oh, and I have a question, we are allowed to have pokemon in our PC right? I mean, like in the pokemon games.

Yep, that's right. Only 6 on hand, but you can store the rest and switch them out as you see fit.
There's no requesting more than six pokemon tho. You'll just have to catch the extras before someone else does.

Where can I start? ^_^
One idea I had was for Wye and Alvin to run into each other, Alvin to challenge him as a warm up...then get promptly crushed by the Metang after spending the whole day chasing or getting chased by stuff.

To be honest I'm having trouble figuring out how to do Alvin's next post. I think it probably took longer than it took for Robin to challenge the gym. That combined with the exhaustion they're feeling and I think I'll have him challenge the gym tomorrow morning (in rp time).

Status
Not open for further replies.