Pokemon becoming The Champion

Boris

Wayne smiled and stood up. "Well boris we'd better get you started, If you follow me we can get professor Nick to sort you out". As Wayne led Boris to the waiting room Professor Nick was still dealing with another trainer. Wayne couldn't pass this chance up.

"Nick we have another trainer can I sort him out". Wayne asked

Nick nodded to Wayne but he was hoping he wouldn't mess it up.

"Awesome, thanks". Wayne passed over one briefcase to Nick then turned to Boris "Well Boris, I need erm... your name, your hometown, your next of kin and your starter pokemon, which I'm guessing it's your eevee". Wayne hoped he covered it all

Beali

Cyndaquil spotted something hiding behind a rock and picked it up and delivered to Beali it was a Zinc

A nutritious drink for Pokémon. It raises the base Sp. Def (Special Defense) stat of a single Pokémon.

Kokierra

Something caught Kokierra's attention and found and found Black sunglasses

When this item is held, any Dark-type move used by the holder has its power increased by 20%

Beali knelt down to take the Zinc from Cyndaquil. "Oh! Good job Cyndaquil! We'll save this for later." She patted his head then picked him back up.

Kokierra walked over and picked up the otem. "Well these are cool." He said. He pit the item in his pack and continued on down the road/

Beali tripped over something on the path. as she looks closely she found a razor claw

An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is a sharply hooked claw that ups the holder's critical-hit ratio

A wild pokemon jumped in front of Kokierra punching into the air. It is a Riolu

447 riolu.jpg

Elizabeth happily followed the assistant to Professor Nick. Excitement coursed through her enough to tingle her fingers, as she could not believe that she is finally going to be a pokemon trainer. Deino pranced beside her as she was led to another room. Her smile broadened when she was greeted by an older man.

"Hello to you too, Professor! Say hello, Deino!" Looking at her pokemon, the little one responded with a smile as it stood on its hind legs for a few seconds. Deino clicked its teeth - or beak for that matter, as if it were chomping air. His movements made the young lass giggle. "Yes he is an adorable little guy, isn't that right Deino?" Bending down a little, she stroked the pokemon's black fur. Deino responded by nudging his snout on her palm.

As Wayne got back with another trainer, Elizabeth smiled at them both before turning back to Professor Nick. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Professor and yes, I wanted to have my Deino here become my partner officially."

Last edited:
"I can do that for you Elizabeth". Nick grabbed a pokedex of the table and started typing things in the pokedex glancing up every so often at Elixabeth and Deino. He paused for a second and withdrew a 2 pokeballs out and placed them both on the table. "Right Elizabeth, may I have you Full name, Hometown and your Next of kin please. I already know Deino here will be your starter pokemon".

Nick kept an eye on Wayne on well to make sure he didn't mess up but he has seen Nick do this many times so he should be fine.

Giggling enthusiastically, Elizabeth picked Deino up again to give him a hug. The girl doesn't seem to get enough of hugging the pokemon. Though perhaps that is not too much of a big deal as Deino did not seem to mind anyway.

"My name is Elizabeth Granger and I'm from Crystalgate City. I am currently living with my brother, Lance. I guess I'll be staying with him here until I begin my adventure with Deino." Giggling again, she stopped when Deino accidentally hit his head on her chin from his over excitement. It seems that Deino was as energetic as she was. Elizabeth rubbed her aching chin.

"Ooww.. Deino.." She grinned despite of that, though a small bruise formed near her cheek, staining her very light skin. Deino cooed apologetically and calmed down a little, his legs drooping in midair. With that, the young lass patted Deino's head to let him know that it 's okay. Grinning sheepishly, she looked back at Professor Nick. "Uhm.. Would you also know where I can get an ice pack?" She asked, her cheeks becoming a little red from embarrassment.

Boris spoke to Wayne saying "Okay. Well first off my name is Boris Harmonia and I'm from Maplekeep city. Um..I didn't know my birth parents all that well, and I grew up pretty much by myself, but I do have an older brother. And my brother was adopted and there were two women who were adopted by the same man who adopted my brother, making them my brother's adopted sisters. So if you can count those two women as my older sisters too, which I consider them to be, included in my next of kin even though I haven't yet met them, then I also have them. And of course my older brother's adopted father, whom I also haven't met yet, if you can count him. And yes. Eevee is my starter pokemon.

Nick smiled and loved how young people get so enthusiastic becoming a trainer. "Ok Elizabeth, you're just about set, here is your pokedex...." He waved the pokedex in front of Elizabeth "....and if you place your finger on the pokedex, it will scan it and you will become an official pokemon trainer of Amplus." Nick reached over and picked up one of the pokeballs with his other hand from the table.

Nick offered the pokedex and pokeball to Elizabeth "Once you scanned your fingerprint you can officially make Deino your starter pokemon".

Wayne half listened to Nick as he talked to Elizabeth "Ok little man, here's your pokedex. We need the pokedex to let it scan your finger, afterwards you can make...." Wayne looked around and saw the other pokeball on the table and quickly grabbed it. "....afterwards you can make your eevee your starter pokemon with this pokeball". He looked over to Nick "When you scanned your fingerprint just see Professor Nick, he might want to say a few words and give you a starter kit."

Wayne was happy enough how it went but he knew he could of done better. He held the Pokedex and pokeball out for Boris to take.

Boris takes his pokedex and scans his fingerprint on it, and then he takes his pokeballs along with the pokeball meant for his eevee. He then turns to eevee and "Says this will only be a second eevee. Then you will be back out here with me okay."

Eevee nods and when Boris tosses the pokeball towards it, Eevee jumps in. The pokeball then clicks a few seconds later, meaning Eevee was caught, and then after a few more seconds Boris lets eevee back out so Eevee can travel with him.

Boris then nods and thanks Wayne for his assistance, and then Boris walks over to where Professor Nick is and Eevee follows.

Beali stumbled forward and fell to her knees. Cyndaquil jumped from her arms just as she did so she could catch herself. "What in the world..." She looked behind her and picked up the item. "Ohh~! Cool! We're having good luck today Cyndaquil!" He nodded then seemed to try and push her back onto her feet. Beali stood then turned toward Kokiera. "A wild pokemon!" She took out her pokedex to examine it. "It's so cute..."

With her lips pursed from containing her enthusiastic smile, Elizabeth gently took the POkedex from Professor Nick's hands and carefully scanned her fingerprint. Though as if this girl had finally calmed down, deep down she was screaming with glee and that bright sparkle in her eyes would have given it away. As soon as a sound eminated from the device to confirm her registration, the young lass then took the pokeball from the older man's hand. She extended it to Deino, with the button on the device facing the pokemon.

"Alright, Deino! It's time to begin our journey towards the search of real beauty!" With that, the dragon pokemon responded with a light bark before charging to meet the pokeball in an acknowledging headbutt. As he did, Elizabeth watched Deino become engulfed in a red light and disappear inside the round device. The young lass brought the pokeball closer to her and watched as it twitch and click. The ball rested still on her palm, now warmer with her precious Deino inside.

Hearing another pokeball click near her, the young lass turned around to watch another trainer walk towards her and Professor Nick for further instructions. Elizabeth smiled in a friendly manner both to Boris and his Eevee. Seeing Wayne nearby, she flashed him a cheeky grin as if to show him that it was a success registering herself and Deino. As she turned to face Professor Nick for further instructions, a different kind of excitement coursed through her system. The newly registered trainer then wondered how Deino was like in battle and why her brother did not pursue in training him for battles.

Wayne was pleased he did the registration right for Boris As Boris thanked him he smiled and said "Good luck". He glanced over and saw Elizabeth who had just finished her registration and flashed him an cheeky smile, he grinned back and gave her two thumbs up. Wayne stood there for a second and realised he couldn't remember where he put Boris's briefcase and he saw it near by. He sighed a relief and picked up the briefcase and walked next to Nick holding the briefcase.

Nick saw Boris and Wayne come up beside him and Wayne gave him some info on Boris "Well Boris I'm sorry I couldn't register you personally and I hope my assistant Wayne treated you right, I am Professor Nick and I'm pleased to see more eager trainers. I couldn't be prouder to have lovely trainers to help with my studies". Nick reached over and picked up Elizabeth briefcase.

"Right you two your journey awaits and I wish you both the best of luck in these briefcases you will find 1000 gold and 5 pokeballs to start your journey with. If you two would like you both could have a practice duel together, no money involved or you both could take on wayne and myself in a practice duel, or even just wayne and take it in turns" He offered his hand to each of the new trainers "I wish you both the best of luck in your journey"

Boris has caught an
Eevee

Lv:(5)
Exp:(30)
Hp:(20)
Att;(10)
Def:(10)
Sp att:(9)
Sp def:(11)
Spd:(10)

Moves:
Tackle, Normal, Physical, Att 50, Acc 100, pp (35) 35
Tail whip, Normal, decrease defence, acc 100, pp(30) 30
Helping hand, Normal. Boosts ally attack, pp (20) 20

Elizabeth has caught a
Deino

Lv:(5) 5
Exp:(30)
Hp:(21)
Att;(12)
Def:(10)
Sp att:(10)
Sp def:(10)
Spd:(10)

Moves:
Tackle, Normal, Physical, Att 50, Acc 100, pp (35) 35
Dragon rage,Dragon, Special, 40 hp Damage, Acc 100, pp (10) 10
Focus Energy, Normal. Stats, Increase Critical, 100acc, pp (30) 30

"I would like to duel Professor Nick's top assistant please," chirped the light-skinned lass in an instant. Of course, the image of Wayne being The Professor's "top assistant" still did not escape her memory. At this moment, she did not want to battle a complete stranger - yet, nor did she want to battle the head of this facility. Why not go for the middle, right? Then as if realizing that she had made a decision without giving the other trainer the time to decide, she turned to him and bowed apologetically.

"I'm sorry.. I hope you don't mind.." She told Boris, quite embarrassed of her actions. She then continued, realizing that she had started a conversation with him already. "Oh.. And my name is Elizabeth by the way," She paused for a while, thinking if she should use that "nickname" that was given to her earlier. "But you can call me Lizzy for short. It's a pleasure to meet you!" It was quite odd hearing herself say that, but the teen shrugged it off. Straightening up, she tilted her head to the side a little, her light blonde bangs swaying to her actions.

"Huh?! M-me?!" She looked back at Cyndaquil, who nodded his support. "You want to give it a go? Alright then. We'll catch this little Riolu!" Cyndaquil ran between her and the wild Riolu. "Let's start with a tackle!"

Beali

Riolu saw Cyndaquil run at him but he used Quick attack and hit Cyndaquil losing 12 hp... 6 hp remaining

Cyndaquil staggered but carried on with its attack and tackled Riolu,

Riolu lost 10hp leaving 9hp renaming

Aurora woke up in her small hotel bedroom. She could hear a swishing sound above her. She saw that her companion Frillish, whom she sometimes nicknamed Frilly was performing aerial somersaults above her head.

"Good morning, Frilly." She said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She had barely slept, as she had been to excited. The Frillish replied with some jolly sounds. "Well, since we're both so excited, I see no point in staying here too long. Do you think we should hurry to the professor's?" The Frillish landed next to her with a determined look on its face, nodding.

She hurriedly packed the small amount of belongings she had with her, and they made their way to the lab. She still didn't have a Pokeball for Frillish, and she considered asking the professor for one. As they stood in front of the lab, the pair looked at each other, swallowed, and entered...

Wayne heard someone enter into the lab, he stuck his head out the waiting room and saw a lady with a Frillish enter. He went back into the waiting room and told Nick "We have another one boss"

Nick nodded "I will have to take care of it, Wayne, If you take Elizabeth and Boris with you to our arena. You can have your practice battle with Elizabeth first, then Boris if he wishes to". He then turned to Boris and Elizabeth "Well all the best you two and I hope to hear from you soon" With that he walked out the room and walked over to the new female with a Frillish "Greeting young lady I am Professor Nick," he offered his hand for a handshake "What can I do you for". he asked

Wayne turned to Elizabeth and Boris "Well guys and gals, looks like your stuck with me, can't wait for the battle, follow me". Wayne left the waiting room and led the 2 young trainers to the arena. As they entered the large arena he was wondering which pokemon will be best for training purposes against Elizabeth's pokemon Deino. He had one idea and he thought it will be interesting. He grabbed a pokeball from the stand and walked to his side of the field "Ok Lizzy, your up gal, this will be fun" He threw his pokeball "Go Dinky". As the pokemon came out you noticed it was another Deino. Wayne smirked and couldn't wait to get started,

Aurora, almost jumping from excitement began introducing herself.

"Oh, hi! I've seen you on TV! My name's Aurora, and this here is my companion Frillish. I call her Frilly." The Frillish happily waved at professor Nick. "I came because I wanted to register for Pokemon trainer. "Oh, and I had completely forgotten about Pokeballs, so I was wondering if you had any to spare?"