Pokemon becoming The Champion

Kokierra kept walking along the route and found someone getting ready to fight a Timburr. "Hey! Good luck!!" Kokierra called to the girl trainer.

Beali froze when she heard someone call out from seemingly nowhere. She looked back to see a guy who was hopefully another trainer. "Wait, uh, my pokemon is too weak to battle," she called back. "Can you...help us?"

"Uuuuuuh, sure." Kokierra said. "Axew! Go!!" Kokierra called. His tiny Dragon pokemon jumped off his head and readied to figjt. "Axew, scratvh!!" He called to his partner. He pullef out a Potion from his pack. "Here, ise this on your pokemon." He said to Baeli.

Beali let out a heavy sigh. "Thanks so much!" She took the potion with a nod. She stepped back behind him and called out Cyndaquil. "Come on out Cyndaquil! I have some thing for you." She gave the potion to the little pokemon. He perked up quite a bit.

Axew was straight in there and scratched Timburr losing 12 hp....11hp remaining..

Timburr jumped backed and used Leer making Axew defences drop.

Cyndaquil gained his hp to maximum of 18 hp thanks to the potion.

"Axew! Scratch again!!" Kokierra said to his partner.

Axew jumped in quickly with another scratch. Timburr was beaten and ran of into the fields.

Axew gained 6exp

"Great job, Axew!!" Kokierra called. He placed Axew back on his head. "So, would you like me to help you to the next town, or will you be okay?" He askedBaeli.

Beali had watched the battle from behind. When spoken to she nodded. "I think we'll be okay from now on, thanks. Unless we're going the same way and you wouldn't mind." She giggled nervously.

"Well if you're just leaving Atlus, Idont mind teaming up." Kokierra said with a smile. "What about you, Axew?" He asked his partner who shook his head vigorously. Kokierra laughed a little and held his hand out. "Im Kokierra and this is my partner Axew." He said. Axew smiled and made happy noises of acknowledgement.

"Really?!" Beali shook his hand. "Thanks a lot! I'm Beali by the way." She looked down at the little Axew and smiled. "It's a pleasure to travel with you too. Right Cyndaquil?" The little fire pokemon nodded. She picked him up and held him like a stuffed animal, with his arms over hers and supported him with a snug hold under his little arms. "I saw you at Professor Nick's lab. How have things been going so far? You've seen my string of luck."

"Well, I've already caugjt my second Pokemon. She's a Riolu." Kokierra said placing his partner on his head. "Ican help you catch another Pokemon, if you wish." He said.

She looked down at Cyndaquil, who gave a cheerful call back to her. "I guess Cyndaquil would like some help. I would also like to have another pokemon to travel with." She looked down at Cyndaquil again. I just got out here and things aren't going too well, but I can't let it get me down. This is for my dad and me! "I battled someone a while back and we won, but then he was too weak to go on. A pokemon needs the trainer as much as the trainer needs the pokemon, huh?" She smiled at Cyndaquil who nodded. Beali looked at her traveling companions with the same cheerful smile. "Your Axew was amazing, by the way. Cyndaquil was in awe." The little pokemon waved its arms to emphasize its awe.

Kokierra smiled and laughed a little. Axew made a big smile and made a sound that sounded like a thanks. "I'll be standing watch and call if you need back-up." Kokierra said as he made a gesture for the two of them to start walking.

Beali nodded. She was going to get the hang of battling and dealing with wild pokemon; if training wheels were necessary then so be it. Luckily she had happened the same path as another trainer that was friendly. He was a comfort for now, until she did get her bearings straight.

"You on your way to become the Pokemon Champion or are you just adventuring?" Kokierra asked as they walked.

"Hmm... I want to become the Pokemon Champion! Though right now it looks a little iffy, I'm just having a little bit of trouble right now. Once I get confident enough I'll be catching pokemon like nobody's business!" Beali thrust a fist into the air and held Cyndaquil with the other arm.

Kokierra laughed a little. "Well, you can start on this route. It looks to have a lot of Fighting Types here. Let's see what we can get you." He said.

Kokierra and Beale while they were walking bumped into a smart looking kid wearing glasses and his older sister who was carrying a skateboard with short spiky white hair.

"Hey sis a couple a trainers coming up". the little kid said excitedly
"What again, don't you think you had enough". the female moaned
"We could have a double" the kid pleaded
"Fine only because you want me to save your ass". the female complained

As the two young trainers got closer to the brother and sister. The female stood in front of them
"Hey up kids Let's battle 2 on 2 100 gold each for the winner, what ya say"

"Me and Axew are up for it. Baeli?" Kokierra said, looking to his temporary travel buddy.