plots & cravings [asoiaf m/f]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackfyre

Original poster
Craving: a Song of Ice and Fire
Pairings: M/F
Looking for: M
Willing to play: F

Plots:​

•the Dragon and the Doe•

Imagine a Targaryen Prince, living his whole life in exile as a beggar or as a pitiful as a commoner, hunted by the new King's men and considered as false by half the Kingdom which is his birthright but still dreaming that one day he'll find a large army, hatch Dragons and conquer Westeros as once Aegon and his sisters did.
He finally finds his army, has dragons and is sailing back to Westeros. He arrives home only to find his realm bleeding, winter has come and the lands are divided among three rulers- the King in the North, Cersei Lannister and Euron Greyjoy. The big Houses have destroyed what his ancestors have built. But most importantly, on Dragonstone, he finds the last (legitimate) Baratheon. The daughter of one of the Usurper's brothers. The tables have turned and now the girl is in his place - she has the lost title of a Princess, her family dated and her House almost extinct.
He thinks the worst of her, wants the worst of fates to befall her but- not for long. He falls in love and so do his Dragons.

[ the Targaryen can be an OC, a male version of Daenerys, a better version of Viserys, or even Young Griff (with or without dragons) ]

•crows•

A young woman is forced to flee from home. Her House is disgraced, her family dead and she has a price on her head. Her life seems to be over. The only solution that she sees is to go to the Wall. She disguises herself as a man and takes the black. Stays quiet, out of trouble and out of sight. But she becomes friends with one of the brothers and falls in love with him. She is chosen to be part of a ranging party beyond the Wall. How much time will it take her sworn brothers and love interest to discover the truth? Or he had known all along.

[Her love interest can be an OC, Jon Snow, Benjen Stark and Brynden Bloodraven Rivers]

•everything is fair in love and war•

There are seven kingdoms in Westeros and two of them are at war. After a bloody battle, with no winning side, the son of the Lord/King of [any Kingdom] and the daughter of the Lord/King [of their enemy kingdom] find each other in the woods after the battle. The casualties are enormous on the both sides. The both of the characters are lost and alone. They work together to survive (they can hide their truth of who they really are-or not) and they somehow fall in love.

[OCs / or canon characters(?) Open for suggestions and AUs]

•a Queen for a King•

The Targaryen King has a conflict with one of his Kingdoms. They have been at war for years and years. But he does and his son takes the throne. The young King is advised by his council and Hand that he must put an end to this war -not by force but with marriage. He has to marry the daughter of the rebel. Both of them are unhappy and displeased about the whole thing. But will their marriage be a blessing to the seven Kingdoms but to both of them as well?
Can the young couple find happiness?

[The young Targaryen King can be an OC or any other canon Targaryen]

•the wrong brother•

The new King takes a bride. She is everything that a Queen should be, but she has a terrible secret, she's in love in the King's brother (can be a bastard brother, half-brother or just younger brother).

[Targaryen OC, or any Targaryen canon character]

•a bastard of a Lord or a King falls for a Lady set to marry someone of a status
•a young Lord or a Prince (or a son of a Lord or a King) falls in love with a Handmaiden (she can be the Handmaiden of one of his sisters, or his mother or his betrothed)
•a Hedge Knight falls in love with a Princess/Lady
•a King's Guard falls in love with the daughter of the King
•a Princess falls in love with a young knight
•a renown knight falls for a Sorceress
•Childhood friends from different Houses meet after long years, they've always hoped that they will be betrothed to one another but their parents have promised them to other people
•a non-Targaryen girl can tame and ride a Dragon, the Targaryen Prince is impressed
•a Prince/Lord in exile in Essos falls in love with a member from an enemy House, a girl that likes to travel and doesn't present herself as a Lady
•a Faceless assassin falls for his/her target a Lady/Lord in Westeros.
•anything involving Bloodraven
•anything involving Targaryens and Dragons
• anything involving Stark/Targaryen, Martell/Targaryen, Baratheon/Targaryen
•genderbent Jon/Dany

Now the Rules and Requirements:​

I'd like my RP partner to be someone who:

➳ Has read the books (seen the show)
➳ Is willing to plot with me, share their ideas and is eager to create a beautiful story with me; Plotting and discussing ideas is the most important thing to me
➳Has knowledge (or is willing to learn) of asoiaf's lore and history
➳ Would like to explore the complexity of the characters and the World that Gorge RR Martin has created
➳ Is flexible and accepting of my ideas/plots
➳ Writes at least a paragraph (at least 150 words per reply/per character)
➳ Is patient when it comes to replies
➳ Is polite and friendly
➳ Is willing to play mature themes, such as smut (Dos and Don'ts can be discussed through PMs)
➳ Would either rp through private messages or email
➳ Has decent <tries their best when it comes to> grammar and spelling (doesn't have to be perfect though)
➳ Would tell me If they can't or don't want to continue our rp (not just disappear)
➳ Is willing to play Canon Characters and perhaps even OCs (depending on what kind of rp we are doing)

And I will:
➳Be nice, friendly and polite
➳Respect your limits
➳Reply at least once a week; I will tell you when I can/ can't reply
➳Write around 150-1000 characters per reply
➳Plot and discuss ideas with you
➳Try my best when it comes to grammar and spelling
➳Be patient
➳Tell you If I can't continue rping with you
➳Not get mad at you If you can't continue the rp
➳Be willing to do ooc chit-chat​

• Love