Plot Discussion (Chapter 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you have time and such, you're not banned or anything - and you seem to be caught up >_>.

I'm trying to get Jack Shade to post something really cool.
Hmmmmmm...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: unanun
@AetherDream @Tone 6th @Mglo @E.T. let's slow things down a bit. We're skipping over days and events very quickly. The plague is supposed to be a slow burn, and we don't teleport through the scenery either. Let's drag it out over another round or two.

Sooo don't post tonight right?
:P

You're still slated for Caoimhe stuff, and some Belphebe fluff - possibly something plotty if you're got inspiration. We talked a long time ago about things the Prosperos can do.

ooh trip down memory lane for a Bel post. My Caoi post should be up tonight, so at least that will be out of the way.

Scenery post coming up. Lemme get mah ropes n' drag things all over your faces!

@Snowday since if I post it'll be just K'Larr saying "alright, you get a few days o' rest", work that into your post when you're ready?

Guys, Medwick isn't that annoyed all the time >_>; he's also competent!

ATTENTION: I am going to end chapter 8 once the Czar moves to burn the Black City down. The other areas need:

Pegulis: To get close to finishing the romp down under.

Prosperos: Nothing special. Keep diving, keep digging up K'Larr's fetishes, keep exploring the sea.

Viridos: Amaltas and Ash need to enter the Shartan.

@AetherDream Khayal is on his way to avarath, correct? I wrote him in as being quarantined in the chersonese camp before being sent on his way, but you have him in the snow.

@AetherDream Khayal is on his way to avarath, correct? I wrote him in as being quarantined in the chersonese camp before being sent on his way, but you have him in the snow.
ugh, I guess I'll have to rewrite that. Please let me know when you're going to do something like that in the future. I assumed that I had two cycles of posting to work with and did not anticipate you taking control of him for a post. I thought people usually asked before doing that sort of thing? Further still, I had a plan of events in place but now that's gone out the window. So yeah...I'll get to that at some point this week.

But please, please let me know the next time you're going to use my character.

Hijacking is a norm in ilium. Also, if I had to remind you that means you haven't been reading >_>

Your 1st post had you ending with riding out to Avarath, so I assumed you already arrived at the Chersonese. I had Khayal detained for a bit and the plan was to set him free again with the Czar's orders to Avarath. So it seemed to me to be all part of the plan o_o

Last edited:
There it is... that took a while. I forgot it was gonna be a scenery post o__o

Anyways, VIULE IS NEXT! Imma be bothering Nuria SOON.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: lynzy
I AM BACK AND I AM OWED POSTS IN THE PROSPEROS. AND OTHER PLACES.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mglo
@AetherDream Updated me on the status of Khayal? Also, your img links in the application are broken.

@unanun I remember you telling me that the plague is supposed to take a bit of time so I'm breaking up the posts which take him to get to Avarath. He's currently between Chersonese and Avarath.

Yeah, I've noticed that some of the links are busted, I'll get around to fixing them.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Since it's been a while since we all posted, I am planning on closing all chapters this coming week! Get your last posts in!

Status
Not open for further replies.