Plot Discussion (Chapter 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am still willing to have Modakra looking into Riven's tree for an answer the Aux-Infection problem. He is pretty dedicated in helping the cause and let others finally relax after this threat. The ways he'd go for it, well, we'll see.

I'm more than willing to open Viridos, if we can get a few more people. If not, I can run it as a side plot inside one of the other threads, probably the Prosperos.

@Lydyn:
@LVL1337N00B's synopsis is basically correct. In a nutshell, Ilsa was forced to kill the five council members in Aldus because they had been brainwashed and were basically being mind-controlled. 99% of the citizens did not know this, though, so on the outside it's just going to seem like the guard captain went haywire and went on a killing spree (or it's going to look like she betrayed the city). Nobody is going to realize that she effectively freed the city from madness.

Aldus is going to stay quiet-ish for a while. Two characters are still there, Dane and Nuria, who are going to help rebuild and (maybe) help try to clear Ilsa's name.

There's not going to be much exciting going on there, so that may not be where you want to be unless you have an interest in politics.

• Thank You
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
I'll check this thread frequently to see if anyone will be joining in for Viridos. If not, I can probably have Modakra either go on the Prosperos sea in look of something he would need to mix with the cure OR consult some good friends he has in Pegulis and formulate something to make the cure work.

I can go either way.

After seeing the first posts, I think my mind's been made up: that Prosperos opening is great, Unanun! I think I'll get Selwyn moving onto the seas for this chapter.

Reactions: unanun
@fatalrendezvous: Thanks for clearing that up! Dunno if you read my post, but she was in Aldus for a specific reason, but that helps it so I don't have to redo anything or really do anything out of the ordinary than having her head back home to Barvelle. Not sure how she'll get caught up in this tunnel-adventure into the depths except maybe finding a clue that some runes might be down there as well (totally plausible). Though no one would understand any significance to them excluding maybe that creepy Ghoul Mage guy ... lol.

I'll check this thread frequently to see if anyone will be joining in for Viridos. If not, I can probably have Modakra either go on the Prosperos sea in look of something he would need to mix with the cure OR consult some good friends he has in Pegulis and formulate something to make the cure work.

I can go either way.
Waiting for the lollygaggers is a recipe for fading away. If you wanna come to the Prosperos, and you're a Viridosian loyalist, there's many a plausible reason you can invent to get yourself out there. Sweep the fruitlessness of your search in the Riven tree under the rug with a paragraph about 'nothing really happening' and teleport yourself out to the ocean.

@fatalrendezvous: Thanks for clearing that up! Dunno if you read my post, but she was in Aldus for a specific reason, but that helps it so I don't have to redo anything or really do anything out of the ordinary than having her head back home to Barvelle. Not sure how she'll get caught up in this tunnel-adventure into the depths except maybe finding a clue that some runes might be down there as well (totally plausible). Though no one would understand any significance to them excluding maybe that creepy Ghoul Mage guy ... lol.
If you want to join us, consider finding a tunnel or some sort of portal (a prism door? how is the ghoul sage popping up all over Pegulis .... ?) and bumping into us. Contrary to what the Major in Hellsing said, stealing the march is always good.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
@unanun That Prism Door seems kind of cool, but I'm having a hard time envisioning it. It is a prism that floats in the air and you touch it to teleport or something? *Scratches head*

It is like a lamp. But instead of a light, it casts a door.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
@E.T. @Falconwing I would love to be graced with your presence in the Prosperos.

@Snaketoof too?

Cooming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you just kind of want me to go nuts with the look of the city at this point, keeping with the floating theme, or should I not get to crazy?

Picking at something with @Requiem as he feels up to it ^^

Waiting for the lollygaggers is a recipe for fading away. If you wanna come to the Prosperos, and you're a Viridosian loyalist, there's many a plausible reason you can invent to get yourself out there. Sweep the fruitlessness of your search in the Riven tree under the rug with a paragraph about 'nothing really happening' and teleport yourself out to the ocean.
I could have the second best way to possibly find a cure could be trying to find something NEW from the Properos Sea and have him embarque for exploration and for discovery of new plants.

Sounds good!

@CrabKing what's your plans for the chapter?

HAILING THE MERCHANTS WHO ARE IN THE CHERSONESE.

Amalia wants to rub noses with those of you who are merchants, notably those of you who are wealthy. She'll be wanting to strike a deal or something. If anyone is interested in this, let me know.

Ok, then. I have a halfkin between Nocturne and avian squire/handmaiden that got separated from her master, who is in the search for the Jade Prophet and the Alate. She now is in a City ship in the Prosperos that's headed to Kaustir
She'll join him there, so in the middle time she needs to find a teacher to learn how to use weapons better and a teacher to learn Light Magic and improve.
Her ultimate goal is to fund the Avian nation in the Deadlands and in league with the Merchants.

So, can i be with some of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.