Plot Discussion (Chapter 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. In that case, I'll go ahead and ask. We'll wait for your post and end ours with the group stumbling across Medwick, or Ethelwen leading them to him if Peregrine still wants to.

My solution for low activity in Viridos is to ROLL IT INTO THE PROSPEROS THREAD! I can now resume GM'ing for the few of you who still want to play in Viridos. Again, let me know o_o

I am going to jam Tem into a diving suit and send her down if it's the last thing I do.

We avians are aerodinamic (and therefore, aquadinamic) so i can accompany Tem. And get the weapons.

Let's just say that Tem might object, but I certainly won't.

@unanun - If you need Shekar use her. I might not have time for a decent post until Saturday.

Hey there :) I'd really like to join this awesome RP but despite reading through the Introduction and fragments and the synopses of previous chapters I'm ashamed to say I'm still totally lost. I have some questions concerning Viridos. I understand that Viridos is undergoing a quiet patch in posting so here I am! :D Anyway, here are my ignorant questions:

1. What happened in Chapter 7?
2. Who are the Crimson Clad? Are they separate to the aux-eaters?
3. What are aux-eaters? Have they been seen yet?
4. Who or what are the Kindly Ones?
5. Is any military conflict currently going on?

I'll of course read more of the previous chapters but I thought it'd be easier to ask in the short-term. Sorry for my stupidity! Thanks ^_^

1 - See synopsis.

2 - The Cinnabar Clad are the mortal extension of the Jade Prophet

3 - They are mysterious creatures hailing from the deadlands and the northern sea that parasitically attach themselves to aux

4 - The Kindly Ones are the extension of force for the Cinnabar Clad

5 - No, but the Czar has taken over the Chersonese, which is a rather bold move given the power balance between the three nations

Thanks a lot, that really helped :) I should have a CS up tonight or tomorrow. Yay! :P

So, would fine fellows in Prosperos want me to shove Tem into a diving suit?

and her fellow self-claimed protector!

So I've just joined Ilium and would love to get the ball rolling with my character in Viridos. He's one of Tattersal's lieutenants so his involvement will be based in the aux-eater and/or impending war sub-plots. Any suggestions anyone has for a mission given him by Tattersal will be greatly appreciated and we can get some discussion going for the future of the Viridos plot.

My idea is to have him sent on a mission deep into the heart of the forest to seek the aid of a large but elusive clan of moth anima should Viridos become embroiled in war. The clan has adapted to the deep forest by taming many of the large insect species which live there, and their utilisation in battle would be invaluable. Vydus (my character) is an anthro of split human and moth anima parentage, hence why he was chosen for this mission. Another thought was his anthro mother was banished from the clan for having a half-blood child so Vydus too seeks understanding of his past.

It would be great if others could participate with me in such a sub-plot. If anyone has any thoughts, let me know! ^_^

Anyways, permission granted to jam Tem into a suit, kiddies.

@Spire I The active plot is a plant-person tripping around the Riven tree. He's looking for ways to actually influence the aux, to get insight into why the aux-eaters are able to do it.

I am going to be posting move-alongs this coming week.

@unanun Understood. I've read up now and know what's going on. I'll be joining in this plot with a first post some time within the next few days.

Woo thanks @Spire I ! Two questions: if I understand it correctly, Vydus is not exactly approving of Tattersal?

Secondly, as you might have read, I'm mostly running Mordakar up the Riven tree. Kairos (or a certain person who is the namesake of this RP) may make an appearance. Is your plan to join me up in the tree?

@unanun Glad you enjoyed my post :)

Vydus has mixed feelings about Tattersal — he is dubious of his motives but appreciates the way he gets things done. His lack of approval is directed more at the Lost Band and their abandonment of their duty to the realm. He understands that Tattersal was exiled and had no choice, but holds him partially accountable as he didn't spurn his Lost Band following him into banishment.

I will be climbing up to you, yes :) Planning to reach Mordakar in 2-3 posts. No need to slow down his ascent on my behalf though, I'll catch up.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Responsibility and initiative. I like that. Thank you.

Can I Shaka Shaka Laka Ding Dong?

Status
Not open for further replies.