Plot Discussion (Chapter 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you can rescue my dear sweet Tem in the Prosperos. While you are on the ship, get involved with the events in the Prosperos sea - the dig for titans of the old.

Who's Tem?

How do i do that?

She is the one who posted in the Prosperos thread. My poor little Tem is a street urchin stowaway in a crate of clothing.

NOTE to Barvelle friends: The entire city inside the mountain, so terminology like tunnels and caverns for streets and buildings is more appropriate. The walls are set with glowing thermic gems, the floor is kinda dirty, and there are very long cylinders of salt that funnel outside light in, like a skylight.

In-game i can get new skills and improve the obes i know, right?

Maybe i can go load a chest and keep the little one

Which ship is the stowaway on?
Shekar's? or a different one?

Unsure - but it's probably okay to say Tem is on a ship that will let her interact with others :P

Ok then, why aren't we all at the same ship so we can all find each other? i mean, theyre cities too, so we can even dodge each other.

No one ever said you're on a different ship. o_o

I'm providing the setting. That's it. Go and play in it!

@Lithël Aelfwine you remind me of myself when I first started in Ilium. xD

Don't stress too much about the tiny details. Help drive the story and it won't really matter. If it's a huge glaring inaccuracy, we'll find a way to fix it after!

So like unanun said, dive in and have fun!

There appears to be a problem with the Ilium OOC Skype Chat.

Is anyone still in it?

Thanks, my point was that we should know we're all at the same ship so we could interact. Maybe if someone doesn't want to be there, should say it

I will be posting updates to all three threads over the weekend. Try and get something in boys o_o

Gonna be hijacking folks, Unanun? Not objecting or whatever, just curious.

I can. How about I post something for Medwick, and let's see how much initiative you fellows drum up.

Up to anything here

Alrighty. I'll see if folks are ready to start collaborating. Should we wait for your next post, if so?

I'm answering tonight

FYI Lithel, lvl1337noob is in Pegulis. And I should have something up tonight. I'll have Medwick stomp through the passageways.

Status
Not open for further replies.