Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez right okay o.o yeah I'll post something as soon as I can xD

Ya, that's why I was asking. Because he said everyone else there would be a 3-7 day time skip to the start of chapter 4 so I questioned to know exactly how much rest Darin would be able to get.

I should have my post up sometime later tonight/ early tomorrow.

How long should I wait before I go ahead and post for Darin to gtfo? Lol. Thought I'd give Amara some time to reply.

Hold your horses, I just got up >:[ Let me get some coffee to jump start my brain.

My Kaustir finale is in the edit box and ready to post.

Yell at me if you have anything more to slip in there.

I'm working on mine now but only about a third of the way done, sans edit time. When's the next chapter supposed to go up? If it's just tomorrow or Monday, I'll wait.

The chapter will end tonight. We're working on the posts now.

So if you run out of time today, just post what you have and edit the placeholder later.

@unanun - I think everyone's done depicting the wise and weather-hardened intelligentsia of Pegulis as ignorant lazy old fuddy-duddies with no conception of what is going on. Please post your reveal before these NPCs are humiliated further. Thanks.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Just so Slatersdeath doesn't have a heartattack, I'm working on my post as we speak :P I should have it up around four Central/sever time if it's not too late.

Second thought, I'm thinking I may save it as my opener for the next chapter, since apparently NOTHING IN KAUSTIR WILL EVER BE HAPPY AGAIN.

Reactions: Tegan
:O.... I wouldn't have a heart attack, I would just post and get us the fuck out lol. I'm sorry I came across a bit rushy. Just wanted to get out before Asmo GMed us out lol. Who knows what horrible thing would happen then.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
:O.... I wouldn't have a heart attack, I would just post and get us the fuck out lol. I'm sorry I came across a bit rushy. Just wanted to get out before Asmo GMed us out lol. Who knows what horrible thing would happen then.

Knocked out by a diving weight.

So Noctis is the last one posting in the Tavark plot?

I'm typing the conclusion now.

@Asmodeus I'm good to go for the finale.

Wonder GM powers, activate! Form of, an exciting conclusion! Form of, a suspenseful cliffhanger!

Good to go for the finale.

Barvelle will close by tonight. In a few hours.

*glances at Unanun while typing his Tavark post*

-___-

Let's compare our GM dicks posts first and see which is more climactic.

*continues typing*

Status
Not open for further replies.