Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, alright, I'm sorry! Forget I mentioned it ;~;

Alright, Darin's own armor and shield are still in the alley. I haven't decided if he try for it now, or get it when the army comes back. :S

Good man. *squirts Ture with dragon pheromones* Go smash that wall.

@lynzy - the GMs are planning for Medwick's group to be washed to the north, beyond the city and into the deeper forest. Hopefully you're picturing the same. Debris falling into the delta has caused a reversal in its flow, so we'll be swept a long way by the time Shardis drags us out. Your post pretty much covers it.

You really want to run around in clanky armor during a blizzard? That is if you can even find the right alley.

Last edited:
@lynzy - the GMs are planning for Medwick's group to be washed to the north, beyond the city and into the deeper forest. Hopefully you're picturing the same. Debris falling into the delta has caused a reversal in its flow, so we'll be swept a long way by the time Shardis drags us out. Your post pretty much covers it.

Soooo I got it right then? O,o (that's a first lol)

Okay, so would Amara break for the busted wall or want to wait for Ture at the Tavern?

She would most likely wait for Ture.

Asmo did Gwen put his sword to Amalia's artery or did he actually cut it?

I can't tell if Asmodeus wrote 'pulling' or 'putting'. I mean, the letters are far apart. But .. he's done crazier things.

Much as it would heighten the scene to actually have Amalia bleeding out, I think this fight is clusterfucked enough.

It's a stand-off. Please do not resolve it until Eternalfire or Obskeree post. He WILL NOT hesitate to slit Amalia's throat if you provoke him.

Gonna give noctis a chance to reply before I post again. It's time for Darin to gtfo.

>_>

<_<

*tucks her post away*

Right, tomorrow is the last day.

@Eternalfire61 & @Obskeree - time to do or die. Gulzar's secret tunnel is your escape route.

@Kino , @UltimaCircuit , @Tone 6th , @MiNaGi - one of you has to kill Gwendolyn and save Amalia. Be advised he is a war veteran and has noble reasons for doing what he is doing (the Czar is threatening his family). So please don't have him screaming for mercy, begging, grunting stupidly, fucking up in some moronic way, or dispensing villainous Anime dialogue. He deserves a good, mature death, and I will edit like a motherfucker to get it.

@Cerulean , @Wordsmith , @Peregrine - you need to kill the Kaustiran. He may or may not have the Alate on him.

@Porg , @Noctis the Devious & @SlatersDeath - get through the hole and run. It's time to leave.

@ReaperOfFlames & @Aila - if you have something to say to the council, say it now. Unanun has one last tweest to perform

@Kriodine - are you gonna escape your trial this chapter?

Everyone else: there will be a timeskip of 3-7 days in each nation when the chapter ends. So don't leave anything dangling.

Alright, chapter's end! Chapter's end! Looking forward to seeing the shape of Sunne at the start of Chapter 4

Right, tomorrow is the last day.

@Eternalfire61 & @Obskeree - time to do or die. Gulzar's secret tunnel is your escape route.

@Kino , @UltimaCircuit , @Tone 6th , @MiNaGi - one of you has to kill Gwendolyn and save Amalia. Be advised he is a war veteran and has noble reasons for doing what he is doing (the Czar is threatening his family). So please don't have him screaming for mercy, begging, grunting stupidly, fucking up in some moronic way, or dispensing villainous Anime dialogue. He deserves a good, mature death, and I will edit like a motherfucker to get it.

@Cerulean , @Wordsmith , @Peregrine - you need to kill the Kaustiran. He may or may not have the Alate on him.

@Porg , @Noctis the Devious & @SlatersDeath - get through the hole and run. It's time to leave.

@ReaperOfFlames & @Aila - if you have something to say to the council, say it now. Unanun has one last tweest to perform

@Kriodine - are you gonna escape your trial this chapter?

Everyone else: there will be a timeskip of 3-7 days in each nation when the chapter ends. So don't leave anything dangling.
Wait what? council? Did I get moved or something?

<Reads Pegulis thread.>

Wraith, you coming back? Also, just to clarify, Darin will meat up with the army, he healed, and have 3-7 days to rest before the events of chapter 4 begin.

Wraith, you coming back? Also, just to clarify, Darin will meat up with the army, he healed, and have 3-7 days to rest before the events of chapter 4 begin.

It'll depend on what Asmo and Tegan decide.

@Aila It's your choice whether you were moved or you want to continue your scene. It makes sense for you to be brought in to give testimony about the Utandis cradle.

Status
Not open for further replies.