Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, @Torsty - was it Nassad and Gwendolyn who stabbed you? o_o

Or is there a Nocturne in that area with us?

I went by Ultima's last line "The barricade of rocks would not hold out forever." and figured they(the assassins) would catch up with us eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
She shouldn't be too far. Maybe a couple buildings over?

I went by Ultima's last line "The barricade of rocks would not hold out forever." and figured they(the assassins) would catch up with us eventually.
Thanks man.

@Eternalfire61 - grab the bull. I'll deal with the assassins.

*leaves Gulzar and K'Jol to bleed*

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eternalfire61
*Friday and weekend looms*

Come on guys .. cmon ..

I've got the tastiest little treat in Pegulis/Barvelle to throw you .. you just need to post .. stir up the Assembly with your heart and soul ..
If necessary I can have Ilsa give a more empassioned, less matter-of-fact speech if @ReaperOfFlames is unable to post.

I am so sorry for not posting!

The end of the school year was winding down with exams and the like, had to concentrate on studying. I'm back in business now.

I have most of the post on copy-paste. Just give me a reason, I dare you, just give me a reason to drop this big steaming post on top of you.

What are you looking for specifically?

I'm actually just waiting for everyone to make a round. >_>

I like Castigarian's posts too much to skip him.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
@Porg - are you going to bait the dragon till it smashes a hole in the wall? Or does that need to happen separately?

Are you picturing the dragon flying off into the sunset? Or the raiders being forced to kill it?

I'm figuring it'll crash and not get up. or some people will kill it.. Or I will lead it to the army and they can kill it..

Or I'm gonna get eaten and it's not my problem any more! =D

Writing dialogue for other people's characters is kind of difficult =.= Anyway, Porg, where would Dion and the others go after escaping the grain store or should we wing it?

You did exactly as I thought Darin would. Darin promised Ture to take you back to the broken tavern. Of corse, if he blows out the wall, it'll be the ony chance they have of escape. Meet up with everyone e later gtfo while we can.

Ah, must have read over that part ^^' Sounds like a plan :D

Do we have to bring Porg's NPCs along? We'll be here till next week if we try to rescue every stray kitten and grubby-faced orphan from this BAD GUY CHAPTER WIN.

*picks up Overcast and waves him at everyone*

DON'T MAKE ME FIREBALL YOU!

And yus. The dragon can crash and Eimund will finish it off while cursing those damn kids.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I just figured Ture would be where Dion was at or something >:[ Actually, I'm not completely sure why I mentioned him... But still!

I was all for just ignoring the NPC crowd for now >>;

Was just going under the assumption that Ture would make sure the dragon doesn't go near the grain store if he can help it.. since he knows everyone is in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.