Plot Discussion (Chapter 2)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn't want to say anything. *eyes Boss Frost*

But yes, I didn't know how far you wanted me to take the post. I probably should have asked, but I supposed I was seduced by the idea of delivering an epic line. "The avian city is falling!"

In any case, how will the ship be able to get back if it is bonked?

Well, Desaecula is offering us three ships... for some reason... even though we were supposed to be the ones giving things up... and he has us at his mercy... but he's willing to give us 3 brand new boats in return for a glass of blood... even though he's supposed to be here for the Monolith... which is already being offered to him... but no... he wants to... give us ships...

Nocture negotiation tactics. Get the upper hand then make concessions. Just to fuck with 'em.

Also, @Boss Frost should hook a whale with his fishing rod and get it to tow us. Jus' sayin'.

Sorry for the hold up, everyone! I should be posting again sometime tomorrow. Got a lot of inspiration from this trip: mostly to do with frightening plants, what actually happens when you travel up and down a mountain, and some fun things to do with Nocturnes.

Reactions: 3 people
going to try and get a few posts in between now and sunday but after that I am on vacation for a week. So people in Viridos do magical things while I am gone ok?

• Love
Reactions: ChojiYume
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it... muah hah hah ha!

Reactions: 2 people
Wake up time for Proddie. Might be a little while for the next post, too, I'm afraid. Finals are here.

Reactions: Jade
going to try and get a few posts in between now and sunday but after that I am on vacation for a week. So people in Viridos do magical things while I am gone ok?
Magical things are already happening

*Reads @Lovelessesbutterfly 's post*

>:(

>:)

Good job Loveless Flutter By. I can see that you put a lot of effort into your last post and I feel, as a reader, like I can better see where Buhn is coming from. Keep writing like this and it will come easier to you. Do not despair, I often spend days agonizing over what I have to do with a post, and there are many writers far better than I who do the same.

As a pro-tip: don't be afraid of running out of time and trying to jam an entire scene into a single post. Yes, Asmo and I like to wrap up some plots with the end of each chapter, but we are not going to be time-Nazi dicks about it. If we see someone has a good mojo going and still needs time to finish, we try to work with them on it.

If you feel that your post is getting to be too long, just break it up into two posts:

Write a summary of what you want to happen in two posts to keep you on track. In this way, you have more time to really focus on getting every little part just right.

*Reads @Lovelessesbutterfly 's post*

>:(

>:)

Good job Loveless Flutter By. I can see that you put a lot of effort into your last post and I feel, as a reader, like I can better see where Buhn is coming from. Keep writing like this and it will come easier to you. Do not despair, I often spend days agonizing over what I have to do with a post, and there are many writers far better than I who do the same.

As a pro-tip: don't be afraid of running out of time and trying to jam an entire scene into a single post. Yes, Asmo and I like to wrap up some plots with the end of each chapter, but we are not going to be time-Nazi dicks about it. If we see someone has a good mojo going and still needs time to finish, we try to work with them on it.

If you feel that your post is getting to be too long, just break it up into two posts:

Write a summary of what you want to happen in two posts to keep you on track. In this way, you have more time to really focus on getting every little part just right.

Why the froowwwwnnnn! lol and i did think of that... but knowing myself i wouldn't have gotten to the next part. Also i already cut it short as you can tell. I didn't even go into the singing of the tree yet XD or if the rock hit the tree.. or if it even works.. That though i do need to talk to one of you in private, i feel like i shouldn't take this too far with out some sort of "moderator" and the like XD

You are free to PM us any time.
But I couldn't help but notice that you got a tremendous amount of support and good advice when you reached out in the group. Remember to do that from time to time. :)

Also, great job Ilium Lounge junkies! It brings a tear to me eye when I see players enjoying a game enough to want to talk about it and provide feedback to one another. ;_;

It's not hard to enjoy something this awesome. Good work!

You are free to PM us any time.
But I couldn't help but notice that you got a tremendous amount of support and good advice when you reached out in the group. Remember to do that from time to time. :)

Also, great job Ilium Lounge junkies! It brings a tear to me eye when I see players enjoying a game enough to want to talk about it and provide feedback to one another. ;_;
True! I naturally tend to look to my roleplay parnters to see what they were thinking. Unanun was the biggest help though!

Okay, @Ai , @PigIron @fatalrendezvous and @ReaperOfFlames - let's stop the scene and sort out the mess. Vrein is manhandling Arcantos... which kinda makes sense, but seems a little out of proportion since the dude is just simply panicking like anyone would in this situation. And this is AFTER the golem marble exploded in Castagarian's pants... which in itself stole the suspicious shit limelight from Arcantos.

We need to straighten out WHAT this scene is about. Let's come to a consensus.

Also...
"I'll need one or two men who can ride, a week's worth of bread and butter, canteens, and four heat crystals for each."
Siris is making some kinky demands there.

I am planning to have Ilsa's next post involve her breaking apart Vrein and Arcantos, telling them to get their shit together and doing as Arcantos says to climb the hell out of the caverns and continue towards Barvelle. Was hoping to get a post out of @ReaperOfFlames first but if you'd like for me to tie it together and wrap it with a pretty bow for the start of Chapter 3 I can go ahead and do that. I know he has finished with finals recently so that means he's either more available or less available (for the immediate future because of rest / party / whatever).

I intend for Chapter 3 for the caravan to be about discussion of what the hell just happened in the caverns, dynamic between the individual members of the caravan, developing Proditius' story, and MAYBE a small fight scene involving Ghoul Sage creations sent to finish the job Proditius failed. The fight scene might be a bit ambitious though.

Thanks to everyone else for the quick response. What we'll do is say that the Sarcophagus message and the ice explosion happened concurrently. They will be assumed as two parts of the same event. Upon recovery, Vrein lashed out on instinct and targeted Arcantos.

Last edited:
Reactions: lynzy and Ai
I have posted, and as a warning my posting might be a bit delayed and scattered for the rest of this month. O_O

HEY PEEPS IN PEGULIS/BARVELLE OR PEEPS THAT HAVE NOT STARTED PLAYING YET - SIRIS NEEDS PARTY MATES AND COUL NEEDS BADASSES! >:3

Siris is about to head out on a very important and probably deadly mission. 8D if you are nearby and needing a plot to get involved in, tell meeeeeeee so we can put you in that party.

And Coul is building up waaaarriiooooors to help protect Barvelle from impending doom.

@Diana is a super Amadeus at organizing roles and playing people.

Urg, reverse some of those letters. >_>

Generally speaking, all around super fantastisch. If she offers you a plot candy, do take it.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I thought we weren't supposed to take candy from strangers?

*Searches Tegans pockets for Kit-Kats*

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
We need to do a short scene stop aboard the ships in the Port of Kaustir until we figure out what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.