Plot Discussion (Chapter 1)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
... Kozoul'll shit a garden

Would we even be able to withstand that without a character death?

Well, right now we have a sort of Lord of the Rings-esque situation going on with the Pegulians, so how about maybe on their journey to Barvelle they have to pass through some great ruins from the old age. They could encounter traps and monsters and maybe even discover a thing or two about the Ghoul Sage if they're lucky/diligent enough?

I have a subplot idea that will revolve around those not going to the expedition. It involves water.

@dunruffle and @Ritual Lobotomy - the plot monster has come your way. We'll be needing someone who knows the surface around Dorgrad.

Anyone else - feel free to visit the Czar if you want a closure post today. The chapter will end tomorrow, then an expedition sets out for Dorgrad.

Sure thing I just need @dunruffle to reply on my last post so I can do anything.

The soldiers have interrupted your conversation. I don't think he has time to reply.

@Asmodeus Alright, I shall post then.

The food/water supply could go poisonous in Pegulis.

Just posted my first post. Let's see what will happen.

you could have a 'Great Chicago Fire' type of thing happen.

Should've clarified .. The plot is for kaustir :P

Seriously hope I translated Sprig's full mouth speak correctly there. Let me know if I need to change anything :)

O.o Now Ethelwen is the last line of defense between the Ghoul Sage and the eggs? Whoopee, those eggs are screwed.

I'll post as soon as I get off my phone and onto a real computer.

@Asmodeus -- there ya go.

Also, do you *have* anything written up for how team BlackCity will get to Hosia? Aerie has ties, they're just...a little deadly. =/

Sooo... I had Ethelwen protect the dragon eggs with one of his Advent abilities, which was enough to create a temporary pause. The diamond will stay in place after he falls unconscious and the Advent ends, but I'm sure a powerful magic being such as the Ghoul Sage has plenty of ways to get through diamond. If nothing else, the construct could completely uproot the whole diamond shell. Whatever you please. Since, I'm pretty sure the Ghoul Sage has to get the eggs. Not that I wouldn't be remarkably pleased if he did manage to protect them, but I don't think that is an option.

Also, do you *have* anything written up for how team BlackCity will get to Hosia?
We're gonna get to the coast ASAP then get safe passage by letting pirates be unsafe in our passages.

Since, I'm pretty sure the Ghoul Sage has to get the eggs.
I'm pretty sure too, since it was written in the Events thread two weeks ago.

Just posted my first post. Let's see what will happen.
A fine plot discussion point. I concur with your idea.

• Thank You
Reactions: DotCom
Are you often mobbed in the streets for that charm? How do you leave the house, kid?

I'm curious about Aldus.

The next chapters for Kaustir and Viridos seem pretty large-scale, so I know you want to contrast it with a bit closer focus. Could the Pegulis chapter perhaps have something to do with the monolith? You mentioned it was near Aldus so that could involve the city somehow.

But if it does involve the monolith, who will go? Basically all our characters who were in Aldus previously have left for Barvelle lol. The idea @ReaperOfFlames had involving caverns of some sort could also work, say the expedition seeks caverns as refuge from a coming storm, only to find that the caverns hold some interesting secrets?

Reactions: IceChateau777
Status
Not open for further replies.