• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
I've already expressed why I'm unable to participate after I was tagged the first time. Thank you for thinking of me though.

You aren't getting interest because you made your character the "main character" of the story, which essentially makes everyone else irrelevant. It's an interesting concept otherwise though.

((not wanting to play, just pointing this out))

OPEN
NOT STARTED

You aren't getting interest because you made your character the "main character" of the story, which essentially makes everyone else irrelevant. It's an interesting concept otherwise though.

((not wanting to play, just pointing this out))

Thanks for the insight. I will make a few changes. Not what I was going for.

Thanks for the insight. I will make a few changes. Not what I was going for.

I like the changes; potentially interested though I want to be sure of a couple things.

The 'heir' will either not show up, or be an NPC, because it's mildly unfair if someone plays him.

Character limits are a peeve of mine since I enjoy playing several characters of different backgrounds. May I ask why there's a limit?

I do code my posts to keep them organized. Largely just a field box and fonts.

The heir will be an NPC.

I limited it because I have been in RPS
when players make a lot of different characters and they mixed them up and then everyone gets confused. So I limited to avoid this confusion. However as I mentioned I am open to ideas and changes. So this can be changed.

Coding was because I have seen some creamy coding that makes text tiny and squashed together and just very unpleasant. Again I am open and flexible if your coding are crazy I am totally OK with it.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Thank you for keeping me in mind! @Arwen unfortunately though vampires aren't really my thing so I think I'm gonna pass on this roleplay. Thank you for thinking of me though!

Thanks mentioning me but I am not a big fan of group rps.

Sorry.