Planning a Roast (UPDATED: 12-12-2014)

proud_charmander_by_kol98-d525yi2.png

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
@Everyone: NEW ROAST ON SUNDAY! BE THERE! :bsmile:

Reactions: ElBell
I will be there! Soooo sad I missed the last one :^) *only listened to the shared sound file*

Okay this time with no swim meet or anything really this may actually work. If my dad doesn't force upon me a ton of leftover homework ~.~

I'll be there AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL night (cause it will most likely be late for me).

what time is this at on sun?
Brovo told me 11 AM PST, so it might be there. Then again apparently I didn't hear anything about the last roast (so the one after my libertine non libertine rapist loli) either so who knows what I hear is right or not ;w;

Brovo told me 11 AM PST, so it might be there. Then again apparently I didn't hear anything about the last roast (so the one after my libertine non libertine rapist loli) either so who knows what I hear is right or not ;w;
that was yours? that loli was best loli

Reactions: Skyswimsky
He updated the OP.
Updated: 12-12-2014.

New roast upcoming this Sunday (the 14th) starting at noon Mountain Time. That's 11 AM Pacific Standard Time, or 2 PM Eastern Standard Time each respectively in North America.

I won't be able to make this one, not even as a sit in since I'll be spending my last day with the roomie before he moves. O_O

I look forward to hearing another recording though. >:3

I won't be able to make this one, not even as a sit in since I'll be spending my last day with the roomie before he moves. O_O

I look forward to hearing another recording though. >:3
We'll be sure to bombard you with inside jokes until you get it. <3

I want to so bad but I'll be at work then at a D&D party

I'll likely be there, maybe a few hours late. ;D

Depending how things go tomorrow I may be there. A little late, I might add but I'll still probably be there lol xD